Liverpool Vs ManUtd | Oct 15th | Premier League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. I thought so too.

Rooney is just a very talented footballing yob on the playing field imo. His foul mouthed tirades at every decision that goes against him & the general petulance he exhibits when his team are up against it will always detract from his undoubted talent. He's not a good role model behaviour-wise for any younger players or fans who watch him by any means & he's not a great advert for the city he comes from either. Stevie G in comparison with Rooney is a paragon; he didn't get to captain LFC & his country by constantly verbally abusing referees & players - his own team mates included - like Rooney does. This, combined with his sometimes over-exhuberent tackling, make Rooney an easy target for referees who haven't been intimidated beforehand by the mind games of his manager, which is the main reason that he hasn't picked up even more reds than he has to date.

Sigh. Since when, ever, are footballers paid to role models for any kids or fans? This has been done to death. Footballers are not role models, nor should they ever be. They are paid to do a job, and nothing more.

Last time I'm mentioning it as it's getting rather tiresome trying to get the same message through repeatedly.

Telling someone with a cut on their leg to get up is hardly being a bad role model. Pretty sure Nani was the one being the bad role model in this case, trying to get a player sent off, and generally acting idiotic?

Suarez is clearly the epitomises meaning of role model, then.

<3 people trying to make other teams players look worst. You're just making hypocritical **** out of yourself.

Telling someone with a cut on their leg to get up is hardly being a bad role model. Pretty sure Nani was the one being the bad role model in this case, trying to get a player sent off, and generally acting idiotic?

You serious? You wouldn't stay down for that?

21de0927afce7863fedde73237ae7d0d_view.jpg

Nani Injury v Liverpool [HD] - YouTube
Do you not remember this? That was a horrible challenge by Carragher and Gerrard just strolled up like an idiot and told him to get up.

Nani Injury v Liverpool [HD] - YouTube
Do you not remember this? That was a horrible challenge by Carragher and Gerrard just strolled up like an idiot and told him to get up.

To be fair, I forgot that Nani got up and then fell back down like he was shot. A bit embarrassing but then again maybe it was the shock of looking down at his leg and seeing a chunk missing. You never feel the pain as much while playing because of the adrenalin pumping though, and his reputation as a diver would have been at the forefront of Gerrard's mind. The only real villain was Carragher, who somehow escaped with just a yellow.

Lucas vs Anderson will be a big battle, we just need to be steady in the middle while taking them down the flanks, dont leave holes, just track their runners

Lucas vs Anderson will be a big battle, we just need to be steady in the middle while taking them down the flanks, dont leave holes, just track their runners

If Lucas has his head on tomorrow, I'm very confident he'll win that battle. Will be a good watch either way though.

Which channel is the game on tomorrow? I would check but I'm too lazy at the moment.

If Lucas has his head on tomorrow, I'm very confident he'll win that battle. Will be a good watch either way though.

Which channel is the game on tomorrow? I would check but I'm too lazy at the moment.

Lucas would be favourite, but dont write off anderson.

Sky Sports 2

the nerves are starting already :S
This fixture really does impact on my mood for weeks

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

whichever way you look at it, 99% of players in this country would stay down for that including mr gerrard

If Suarez got a cut like Nani did he would have rolled around the pitch at least twice.

Fergie has called for a stop on distaster chants, doubt it will have much effect though

My mistake.

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

I was in rush.

Skybet just made me laugh.
Received a text which says:
"What if red mist falls and Rooney gets sent off at Anfield. A £10 bet returns £170"

Derby Time. Got my kicking bin and my rage bat at the ready just in case

Status
Not open for further replies.