Liverpool Vs ManUtd | Oct 15th | Premier League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well of course he does, he's like 6 years younger, besides, he only has 1 less red than Gerrard though I think. Leave Gerrard alone ):

He started it :( its a cliche to say that of Rooney

sigh he has less reds than gerrard, try again instead of listen to mediaborne cliches

spudhead, how witty of you oO)

Thanks. I thought so too.

Rooney is just a very talented footballing yob on the playing field imo. His foul mouthed tirades at every decision that goes against him & the general petulance he exhibits when his team are up against it will always detract from his undoubted talent. He's not a good role model behaviour-wise for any younger players or fans who watch him by any means & he's not a great advert for the city he comes from either. Stevie G in comparison with Rooney is a paragon; he didn't get to captain LFC & his country by constantly verbally abusing referees & players - his own team mates included - like Rooney does. This, combined with his sometimes over-exhuberent tackling, make Rooney an easy target for referees who haven't been intimidated beforehand by the mind games of his manager, which is the main reason that he hasn't picked up even more reds than he has to date.

Last edited:

Rooney is just a very talented footballing yob on the playing field imo. His foul mouthed tirades at every decision that goes against him & the general petulance he exhibits when his team are up against it will always detract from his undoubted talent. He's not a good role model behaviour-wise for any younger players or fans who watch him by any means & he's not a great advert for the city he comes from either. Stevie G in comparison with Rooney is a paragon; he didn't get to captain LFC & his country by constantly verbally abusing referees & players - his own team mates included - like Rooney does. This, combined with his sometimes over-exhuberent tackling, make Rooney an easy target for referees who haven't been intimidated beforehand by the mind games of his manager, which is the main reason that he hasn't picked up even more reds than he has to date.

what a load of ****. Gerrard shouts at and abuses refs, flips Vs makes rash tackles, has been extremely petulant in his time. Neither is he a paragon, or a role model considering what he's been upto. Stop being so one eyed. If Rooney is a yob, then so is gerrard, or terry, or half a dozen other players. As for when his team is up against it, he has hauled United through more times than i can count. Ridiculous

Last edited:

If you're going to get into the whole 'role model' argument, Gerrard is scarcely better than Rooney.

If you're going to get into the whole 'role model' argument, Gerrard is scarcely better than Rooney.

Frankly his argument is typically hypocritical of him, much like him hauling city and chelsea over the coals, when his club is happy to try and break away in search of more cash

On 29 December 2008, Gerrard was taken into custody outside the Lounge Inn in Southport on suspicion of a section 20 assault.[93] He and two others were later charged with assault occasioning actual bodily harm and affray, relating to an incident which left the bar's disc jockey with a broken tooth and cuts to his forehead.[94][95]

[/SUP]

Role model for children no doubt

Frankly his argument is typically hypocritical of him, much like him hauling city and chelsea over the coals, when his clubs is happy to to and break away in search of more cash

People bashing City/ Chelsea for ''buying the league" is turning into a serious pet hate of mine :) No club in history has bought the league.

but anyway: going for a 1-1 here. United take the lead through Young from a set piece, then Liverpool respond soon after scored by Kuyt.

People bashing City/ Chelsea for ''buying the league" is turning into a serious pet hate of mine :) No club in history has bought the league.

but anyway: going for a 1-1 here. United take the lead through Young from a set piece, then Liverpool respond soon after scored by Kuyt.

Really dont want Kuyt to play, hope he picks up a very small knock and Henderson plays instead

Frankly his argument is typically hypocritical of him, much like him hauling city and chelsea over the coals, when his club is happy to try and break away in search of more cash

And got worked up when I praised Gerrard but called him **** and he keeps calling SAF with idiotic names.

You guys are so immature.

Gerrard is a God.

Rooney is a Mr. Potato Head.

article-1256488-08A35134000005DC-23_468x322.jpg

article-1152310-005C20F100000258-714_468x296.jpg

62_gerro_13_280x39_1265784a.jpg

You guys are so immature.

Gerrard is a God.

Rooney is a Mr. Potato Head.

Rooney is a loveable rogue of a scouser

Gerrard just steals hubcaps ;)

In truth you cant really vilify one without vilifying the other

Rooney is a loveable rogue of a scouser

Gerrard just steals hubcaps ;)

In truth you cant really vilify one without vilifying the other

To be honest I like Rooney. I don't really care about the argument that's going on here .

Last edited:
I have a sneaky feeling that Suarez will just do this again:

[video=youtube;NVcOUzzOR64]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVcOUzzOR64[/video]

What. The. ****.

If Lucas is playing (chances are he will) and he has a good game, I can honestly see him being the key-man tomorrow, or up there, over the past year he's been breaking up the play of teams so well, granted this is United but I still think he can do it against you.

Telling someone with a cut on their leg to get up is hardly being a bad role model. Pretty sure Nani was the one being the bad role model in this case, trying to get a player sent off, and generally acting idiotic?

If Lucas is playing (chances are he will) and he has a good game, I can honestly see him being the key-man tomorrow, or up there, over the past year he's been breaking up the play of teams so well, granted this is United but I still think he can do it against you.

He was very good last time, but last we also tried to play through the middle then. But he will make it hard for us, wont be suprised if he tracks Rooney all game

He was very good last time, but last we also tried to play through the middle then. But he will make it hard for us, wont be suprised if he tracks Rooney all game

He played very well against us in last 2 seasons. Yes even when he was scape goat. His work rate was his best asset and intercepted so many attacks. Last time we had Scholes, Carrick in the middle so we were so immobile this time Anderson will be much needed addition along with Fletcher.

Status
Not open for further replies.