Liverpool Vs ManUtd | Oct 15th | Premier League

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Jones and Fletcher are better in the middle than Park, who tends to look uncomfortable in the MC position.

I'd prefer us lining up 4-2-3-1 with this line up

De Gea
Smalling - Ferdinand - Evans - Evra
Jones - Fletcher
Park - Giggs - Young
Welbeck

OR

De Gea
Jones
Fletcher - Giggs
Park ----------------------- Young
Welbeck

Wonder which we'll see....

Personally i like that team, but my dads acting as if his world is over, whats wrong with jones in the middle?!?!?

Definitely prefer the former, Lucas could cut Welbeck off other wise

No, Jones and Fletcher are better in the middle than Park, who tends to look uncomfortable in the MC position.

I'd prefer us lining up 4-2-3-1 with this line up

Obviously I meant Park as AM in 4-2-3-1 like he marked Pirlo out of the game. Would have played him ahead of Giggs as Giggs is much better coming off the bench.

Jones being played as DMF would be nice. Just to see how well he is in that position. But with out Rooney, we will have a harder time creating attacking opportunities which is a worry. But as long as we keep a clean sheet for an hour, Rooney might come on an just tear Liverpool apart.

Up against Park and Smalling I think Downing and Enrique will not have to worry much about defending and will definitely attack from there. With only Welbeck upfront our option is to hit them on counter, but why bench Nani then, when his pace is absolutely vital in counter attacks? 3 in the middle would mean that in theory we should dominate the midfield, but with our main creative outlet Anderson, Rooney and Cleverley either on the bench or out injured, I'm not sure what to expect.

Maybe I sound too pessimistic, but I would be over the moon with a point from this game.

I like the entire team, but I think the front 4 could have been a bit stronger with Nani in there. Don't think he needed to be taken out of the team for defensive solidity.

Oh no Vidic either and no defender on the bench. Didn't realise that Vida is not playing.

He supports Man City. He's saying play this Starting XI vs Man City next week and we'd get hammered, which I disagree with but that's what he's saying.

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

Oh no Vidic either and no defender on the bench. Didn't realise that Vida is not playing.

Carrick and Valencia are defensive options I guess, as well as Jones/Fletcher if necessary.

De Gea
Jones - Fletcher
Park - Giggs - Young
Welbeck

OR

De Gea
Jones
Fletcher - Giggs
Park ----------------------- Young
Welbeck

Wonder which we'll see....

Well even Giggs can play as winger and young behind striker.

Jamie Redknapp...... stop talking

Carrick and Valencia are defensive options I guess, as well as Jones/Fletcher if necessary.

Yeah Jones can drop to defense or Valencia as RB and Smalling as CB if needed.

Did Graeme Souness really just compare Phil Jones' passing ability to Paul Scholes!? :/

Jesus wept.

Jamie Redknapp...... stop talking

You guys dont know how it feels to listen to Macca, Shebby singh and Palmer when it comes to champions league games.

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

Fergie: "Wayne has had a bad week. He's devastated by his suspension. I just felt with these circumstances he should be on the bench"

Understandable.

You guys dont know how it feels to listen to Macca, Shebby singh and Palmer when it comes to champions league games.

he just waffles on and on. this is basically what i hear after a while:

[video=youtube;wZZ7oFKsKzY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZZ7oFKsKzY[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.