Lockerz - Signed Up To It?

Sure. Il send one now, btw you can give them a fake post code and change it when you want your prize.

---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

That is yours sent :)

ye, check your emai;s, it may take a while but also check your junk emails as hotmail have blocked it.

got it, when i catch bubbles, and click next it doesn't work, is it just because it is busy

Ye, as it is a relitive new website the server is often down. Just keep trying and it should work.

ok il sned you one

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

That is yours sent.

Wow, I want to get some skullcandy headphones (H)

Why waste your points....

1. Sound quality is terrible. Buy some decent headphones instead, Sennheiser etc..
2. They make you look like a massive douche.

Will people please refrain from PMing someone to invite them, then asking someone else. Is reasonably annoying.

anyone on here got a prize yet? ive got 42 points so could get a usb flash drive but i want to get 100 to get a xbox game.

Just did a bit of research and found this on the interweb -
"Well hello international lockerz members.
Im from Argentina and im afraid that i will give you some bad news. Its extensive but read.

You know Lockerz send they prizes with UPS. Well here in my country i will have to pay an amount between 50% and 80% of the product price. Dont matter if they labeled it as a "gift" i will have to pay that amount if i want the product.
First i thought its only for Argentina but when i talk to people from Mexico. Costa Rica. Chile. Republica Dominicana and España (Spain).
They told me that there is the same problem with UPS, and some will need to pay more than 60 euros, others 50% of the product declared price. But all will need to pay a huge amount of money.
So i think Lockerz have the betther predisposition but international shipping are worthless.
So please talk to UPS of your country and ask this. We need info for all countrys it will be better for lockerz staff to think twice about they business. After you have the info put it here please.
I hope you understand my bad english.
Good Luck to all."

Lockerz does tell their members they may be charged for customs. Still would be a fraction of the price.

Don't really fancy this but Redders if I get an invite off you. do you get extra points and what not? If you do will help you out if you want.

Are you allowed to send invites to your other email addresses or is there a limit of 1 account for each ip address.

Where does it say how many points you need for the bigger prizes?

Don't really fancy this but Redders if I get an invite off you. do you get extra points and what not? If you do will help you out if you want.

Yeh I do but you should give it a try

Where does it say how many points you need for the bigger prizes?

Redeem page. Ipod touch 32gig is 750ptz

Are you allowed to send invites to your other email addresses or is there a limit of 1 account for each ip address.

Can someone please send me an invite : [email protected]