Logos for Australian State Leagues Sides

Born in Manly, but live on the Gold Coast. But support the Newcastle Jets, and my local club which I play for, Musgrave Mustangs :D

Oh, and thanks for those links ;)

Last edited:
So will you be adding the state leagues under the A League and set up promotion and relegation? How many tiers you looking at doing? I cant wait to your finished mate will be watching this very closely!!

Born in Manly, but live on the Gold Coast. But support the Newcastle Jets, and my local club which I play for, Musgrave Mustangs :D

Oh, and thanks for those links ;)

Born & Live in Adelaide, support South Adelaide Panthers in the state league & Adelaide United in the A-League. Played as a junior for Seaford Rangers (they where Seaford Noarlunga back then) thus my dislike for Noarlunga United.

So will you be adding the state leagues under the A League and set up promotion and relegation? How many tiers you looking at doing? I cant wait to your finished mate will be watching this very closely!!

Yes, my fantasy League has an A, B & C league, then a State Premier league with two divisions, then Division One & Two with 4 leagues each with promotion & relegation between them. Each league is 20 teams except the A-League which is 16. There is also a FFA Cup, A state championship cup (for the championship teams only) & a super cup between the A-League winner & FFA Cup winner. I've been going through the league adding stadiums to teams that don't have them also adding teams that aren't in the datebase (NSW state league Division two for instance). Also I added A-League hopefuls, Sydney Rovers, Canberra FC, Tasmania United, Geelong City & restored North Queensland Fury to the A-League, but otherwise all the teams a real. Also restored a few recently defunct sides such as Logan United, Penrith Nepean & the Roosters. Added players where I have decent information such as Age, Pos, Height, Weight, Nationality but it's a slow process. I've done SA Super/Premier/State League teams & NSW Premier/Super/State Div 1 & Div 2 also Northern NSW Div 1 & 2 (NBN isn't it?). Currently working through Queensland State League & will next tackle the Brisbane league. ACT & Tassie leagues won't take that long but still have Victorian League & Western Australian Leagues to go, might even add a few Northern Territory teams if I can get decent info on them. Once this is done I'll post the league & ask for input as much of my sources are the internet so there is bound to be mistakes as on the odd occasion when the information wasn't there I've had to guess (mostly on club nicknames & reputation). On ground capacities when no info is available I've given them a ground with either 3000, 2000 or 1000 capacity depending on there reputation. I've almost got enough teams for an State Championship Third Division & toying with the idea of adding B sides from the A & B League sides. This will depend on how many new sides the Brisbane Premier, Victorian & WA leagues yield. I'll go into much greater detail when I'm ready to post the league & will likely have a much firmer grasp on how it's structured but I'll be happy to listen to any suggestions or input you'd like to make.

Last edited:
Hey mate, for White City Woodville, wikipedia shows a different logo:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/99/Whitecityfc.jpg

Wiki is useful but not always correct. The Logo I got is on the club website White City FC & according to the http://www.liblib.cn/AFC/Australia.htm site is the current Logo. I think the warriors logo is a relic from when the league tried to get rid of ethnic ties from the local clubs. White City used to be Beograd which was Adelaides Serbian team, being based in Woodville. Warriors is a nickname attached to several sides from Woodville so when they tried to "Australianise" the ethnic sides it was natural for them to take on this moniker. Once the political correctness brigade had turned their attentions elsewhere White City returned to their Serbian origins (which is fine really) so did their logo. I'm sure an White City supporter could explain this better than me.
View attachment 210925 This picture taken from last season, shows the club badge quite clearly, which matches the one on the club site as well the logo site.

Sounds like you have nailed it mate this will be awesome!! The only thing i would do is remove the number of foreign players aloud for the top flight and salary rules so the top flight can become a high standard quicker but there may be a few people who dis agree and would keep it as close to real life. But everything else looks amazing and cant wait to play it mate.

Sounds like you have nailed it mate this will be awesome!! The only thing i would do is remove the number of foreign players aloud for the top flight and salary rules so the top flight can become a high standard quicker but there may be a few people who dis agree and would keep it as close to real life. But everything else looks amazing and cant wait to play it mate.

I actually agree with him. Id love a version of the A-League with no salary cap or foreign player limit :D

Ok, will start now on the logos. After all the states are done, I could make kits if needed. Ive made kits and minikits for years on FIFA, and have made FM kits before :D

Ok, all of South Australia has been completed - South Australia.rar

Fantastic. Sorry didn't mean to be pushy I was just curious to how you where going. So which league would you like to do next? My vote is for NSW but if you have another preferance then I'm happy to do that first as South Australia was my indulgence.

Pushy ? Far from it mate :D

And yeah, will probably go with NSW or VIC because their logos would be more hq :D

Mvanegmond04,

Ok back to our project, Lets move onto NSW. The Images that Aussie provided on page one should suit for the Premier League & I'll post some images from the Super League. Next I'll start collecting some images from NSW State Div 1 & 2.

View attachment 211719View attachment 211720View attachment 211721View attachment 211722View attachment 211723View attachment 211724View attachment 211725View attachment 211726View attachment 211727View attachment 211733View attachment 211728View attachment 211729View attachment 211730View attachment 211731

I couldn't find an image of NSW Super League so I posted a Football NSW one which is whats on the Super League site, you may have more luck than I did finding one. All the logos are pretty self explanitory, the last one is Sydney Uni. Not sure about the Northern Tigers as some of the Logos are in green, some are in Black & White. It's Green on the club site so I'd say this is correct.

View attachment 211734

Also looks like it's green on their shirt. What do you think?

Aussie got anymore NSW Images you'd like to share?