imgres.jpg
imgres.jpg
imgres.jpg
imgres.jpg
imgres.jpg
imgres.jpg
imgres.jpg
imgres.jpg

Alex if you need any of the other Australian logo's I'd be happy to help. Mvanegmond04 started the project by doing the SA Super, Premier & State leagues and also the NSW Premier but unfortunately was unable to continue through other commitments. So Since then I've had Hermanchides through his request thread working on this project. So far they've managed to cover, SA Super, Premier and State leagues, NSW Premier, NBN State League, QSL, BPL, ACT Premier plus some 1st div sides (minus the premier league sides not in the database), VPL, Vic Div 1, Vic Div 2NW and SE, League West Premier Div & Div 1 plus assorted other sides in the lower leagues (Fitzroy, Dandaloo, Palm Beach etc). On the to do list are Both the Northern & Southern Tassie Premier Leagues, NSW Super League, NSW State Leagues Div 1 & 2, BPL Div 1 & 2, NewFM 1st Div, NZ ASB League plus various teams in the database but not a complete league (including various NZ sides). Let me know if their are any other teams that you're looking for & I'll try & point you in the right direction. I do intend to post these logos eventually although I was going to wait until this project was a little more closer to complete.

I'd just like to say that you guys are awesome! kawalski, you are a god! Cheers for getting all these Aussie logos up, it really helps me out and makes my FM experience so much better!

Last edited:
Thanks kawalski, I really appreciate it, you do a great job! :p