Logos for Australian State Leagues Sides

Also, I have deleted/removed all previous posts from view, as I don't think there is any need to go further here, and I am sure you would agree that it was one major misunderstanding.

Also, I have deleted/removed all previous posts from view, as I don't think there is any need to go further here, and I am sure you would agree that it was one major misunderstanding.

Agreed, and thank you :D

Yep, me too. It's nice to have cleared the air with you. I understand being protective of your work as anybody who puts in the time & effort to improve peoples FM experience deserves to have this work acknowledged at the very least, thus I have great respect for your work.

Just a bit of a heads up for those that read this thread. I've been getting the most talented of Kit makers Hermanchildes to create kits for the Australian State Leagues through his Kit request thread. He's kindly agreed to allow me to post them as long as he gets his due credit. So far he's completed The South Australian Super League which can be downloaded from the Downloads section. I hope to eventually have kits for all Major State sides although this depends on getting reliable photos for the various sides. Unfortunately club sites tend to be very inconsistant some are an excellent reasource while others are hopelessly out of date. I may eventually start a similar thread to this requesting help in the Kits section but for now I'll concentrate on club logos.

mvanegmond04,

If you're still working on the NSW logo's take the day off & Christmas too. Seriously have a Merry Christmas & Happy new year & that goes for everybody else too.

Just a bit of a heads up for those that read this thread. I've been getting the most talented of Kit makers Hermanchildes to create kits for the Australian State Leagues through his Kit request thread. He's kindly agreed to allow me to post them as long as he gets his due credit. So far he's completed The South Australian Super League which can be downloaded from the Downloads section. I hope to eventually have kits for all Major State sides although this depends on getting reliable photos for the various sides. Unfortunately club sites tend to be very inconsistant some are an excellent reasource while others are hopelessly out of date. I may eventually start a similar thread to this requesting help in the Kits section but for now I'll concentrate on club logos.

Awesome, will head over and download them :D

EDIT: Just saw there in a different template that I use. Only use the original FM template, mainly cause I have a small bit a OCD, haha :D

mvanegmond04,

If you're still working on the NSW logo's take the day off & Christmas too. Seriously have a Merry Christmas & Happy new year & that goes for everybody else too.

Haha, merry christmas and happy new year aswell :D

Last edited:
Maybe put them in a foler before posting but they look good

mvanegmond04 is working on NSW at the moment. Not sure how far he's got but I'm sure he'll post them here when he's finished but with it being holiday period they may be a wait for them.

Yeah, sorry, Ive been away the past week and a half, so I dont have too much progress at the moment. Just got back today, so will start again soon :D

Yeah, sorry, Ive been away the past week and a half, so I dont have too much progress at the moment. Just got back today, so will start again soon :D

Welcome back! Don't worry about it, it's holiday season so your allowed to slack off.

For fun I had a crack at some of the Failed A-League sides logos.

First up Sydney Rovers

View attachment 216288View attachment 216289

next is Canberra United

View attachment 216290View attachment 216291

Tasmania United

View attachment 216292View attachment 216293

While I'm at it here's one for Canberra Cosmos

View attachment 216294View attachment 216295

And for Mvanegmond04 Musgrave Mustangs

View attachment 216296View attachment 216297

Apart from Canberra United which is a bit fuzzy they're not that bad, almost competent. Well almost...

Ok, sorry for not replying in a few days. NSW Premier League is done, and im about half way through the Super League.

Quick question: When looking through teams and logos, what division is the West Sydney Berries in ? Cause I did them, thinking they were in the Premier League, but there is no mention of them on the Premier League site ?

No problem on the wait, I felt it best to leave you alone & not bug you.

West Sydney is in the Super League or at least where for the 2011 season not sure if they've been promoted or not. I forgot to add their logo to the ones I posted earlier.

View attachment 217018

Just look on wiki & they finished 2nd in 2011 so they're still in the Super league, they where relegated from the Premier in 2010.

No problem on the wait, I felt it best to leave you alone & not bug you.

West Sydney is in the Super League or at least where for the 2011 season not sure if they've been promoted or not. I forgot to add their logo to the ones I posted earlier.

View attachment 217018

Just look on wiki & they finished 2nd in 2011 so they're still in the Super league, they where relegated from the Premier in 2010.

Ahh, ok, thanks ;)