Logos for Australian State Leagues Sides

That didn't quiet come across as I'd have liked. I had meant to say Just looked on Wiki. As I was looking at wiki on a second window as I was writing my reply. I just re-read my reply & it sounds like I'm saying why don't you go read wiki! Hehe sorry my bad....Too late to edit now I guess.

That didn't quiet come across as I'd have liked. I had meant to say Just looked on Wiki. As I was looking at wiki on a second window as I was writing my reply. I just re-read my reply & it sounds like I'm saying why don't you go read wiki! Hehe sorry my bad....Too late to edit now I guess.

Haha, no problem :D

mvanegmond04,

If you have an chance could you have a crack at the Geelong logo. I've tried but failed (too much white) & the Canberra logo I posted earlier is pretty poor, I'm sure you can improve on it.

View attachment 218058View attachment 218061

Also do you have any photos of Musgraves playing kit both home & away? I tried searching the net & couldn't find much. The only decent picture is in the photos in the senior team page (which is Amber/Orange & Black striped shirts with black shorts & socks) as I wanted to get a kit created for them via Hermanchides request page.

Lastly with the NSW logos are you doing just the Premier & Super League Teams? There are a few State Division 1 teams in the game but most aren't & all of the Div 2 aren't in there. I didn't want to post these as it might cause confusion. I thought it better to keep the teams not in the default FM database seperate perhaps do them as a Miscellaneous Australian Teams Logo pack in which we can put these teams in including fantasy sides such as Sydney Rovers, Canberra United etc.
What do you think?

mvanegmond04,

If you have an chance could you have a crack at the Geelong logo. I've tried but failed (too much white) & the Canberra logo I posted earlier is pretty poor, I'm sure you can improve on it.

View attachment 218058View attachment 218061

Also do you have any photos of Musgraves playing kit both home & away? I tried searching the net & couldn't find much. The only decent picture is in the photos in the senior team page (which is Amber/Orange & Black striped shirts with black shorts & socks) as I wanted to get a kit created for them via Hermanchides request page.

Lastly with the NSW logos are you doing just the Premier & Super League Teams? There are a few State Division 1 teams in the game but most aren't & all of the Div 2 aren't in there. I didn't want to post these as it might cause confusion. I thought it better to keep the teams not in the default FM database seperate perhaps do them as a Miscellaneous Australian Teams Logo pack in which we can put these teams in including fantasy sides such as Sydney Rovers, Canberra United etc.
What do you think?

I would like to do any Australian team in the game. On that note, I notice there is no Central Coast FC, even though its in a high league, and it a feeder club to a major Australian team ?

And as for Musgrave (Im not sure why you want it :D ) but this is the best I can find (We dont have an away kit) - https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.ne...35136274_199906183363306_718955_3077682_n.jpg

They are technically defunct. They where Central Coast Lighting in 2010, then became Central Coast United in 2011. They have since gone into partnership with Central Coast Mariners becoming their youth side & no longer fielding a senior team. They are in the database but as extinct but I have brought them back to life in my custom database. As they have an fixed id number 15007318 I see no reason not to include them as no other side will have their ID & if people choose to include them they have an logo for them. Same thing for Penrith Nepean ID 15015352 who dropped out in 2010 due to financial problems.

I was wrong about State League Div 1 it doesn't have any teams in the game but I'd still like to make an logo pack for them. People will just have to make their own config files to match teams ID.

As for Musgrave I thought it would be fun to get Hermanchides to create an kit for them, I'll just have to get him to makeup an away kit for them.

They are technically defunct. They where Central Coast Lighting in 2010, then became Central Coast United in 2011. They have since gone into partnership with Central Coast Mariners becoming their youth side & no longer fielding a senior team. They are in the database but as extinct but I have brought them back to life in my custom database. As they have an fixed id number 15007318 I see no reason not to include them as no other side will have their ID & if people choose to include them they have an logo for them. Same thing for Penrith Nepean ID 15015352 who dropped out in 2010 due to financial problems.

I was wrong about State League Div 1 it doesn't have any teams in the game but I'd still like to make an logo pack for them. People will just have to make their own config files to match teams ID.

As for Musgrave I thought it would be fun to get Hermanchides to create an kit for them, I'll just have to get him to makeup an away kit for them.

Ok, will do those two teams aswell :D

Hey, sorry for the lack of updates, havent had much time recently, with school starting, will only be able to do on weekends, if I cant get the time :D

No problem. As much as I enjoy FM, real life comes first. Do what you can when you can but at the end of the day, school/work/family comes first. I understand.

Ok, im still confused about the status of Central Coast Lightning/Central Coast FC.

Ok, im still confused about the status of Central Coast Lightning/Central Coast FC.
Check via the FM2012 Editor, see if they are on the DB, and check to see if the 'Defunct' boxed is ticked. YOu could include it anyway if it is in the DB.

Okay, will do, thanks :D

Oh, and, with Sydney Uni, I found this logo:

SUSF_logo_stacked.png

I removed the text, and just planned on using the logo ?

Ok, if it alright with you, id like to take a different approach to this.

The current format, of doing each state, for me, is getting a bit messy. I believe it would just be better to do it in alphabetical order, as I can just open FM12, click on Australia, then all teams, then I have a complete list of all the teams in the game.

So, what do you think ? :D

Ok, if it alright with you, id like to take a different approach to this.

The current format, of doing each state, for me, is getting a bit messy. I believe it would just be better to do it in alphabetical order, as I can just open FM12, click on Australia, then all teams, then I have a complete list of all the teams in the game.

So, what do you think ? :D

Up to you I guess, depends on what your more comfortable with. I've had Hermanchides do some logos to take the pressure of you as it didn't seem fair that you do all of the logos by yourself. He's done all the Victorian League Logos (you can download them from his logo thread). I thought it would be easier to do them by individual state league as that makes it bite size chunks of 10-16 teams each time. I guess it just depends on what you find easier.

As for the Syndey Uni Logo I guess both are correct (the one I posted plus the one you found).
View attachment 222956
If you look at the above photo, the shirt has both logos on it. I went with the View attachment 222957as it's the Uni's logo while the lion is just for the sport & fitness department (as far as I can tell).

As for Central Coast FC & Lightning. Stu is correct both are in the database but have the defunct box checked. The Same for Penrith Nepean. I wanted to include them as I've added them to the database I'm creating. As they are in the database they have an ID# thus theirs no harm in including them in the config file as their ID number will always be the same so their logo won't show up for the wrong team.

As for the Central Coast situtation perhaps the internet can expalin better then me. First there wiki page Central Coast FC - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Ok this explains that it's a feeder club for the Mariners & that they changed their name from Lightning to CCFC for the 2011 season. Then this from Football NSW http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&r...sg=AFQjCNHkX7kx-wnI49H9ZsXnOlxvnKFNLg&cad=rja. I'm not sure how much this clears things up but the way I read it is the there Senior team ceases to be but their junior programme is merged into the Mariners. Central Coast FC did have it's own site which had a so long & farewell message but this site seems to have been taken down. Personally I think it sad that a club formed in 1979 should just disappear into anothers youth programme which is why I've added them to my personal database. Also FM12 starts in the 11/12 season (July/August for most comps) so Central Coast FC are technically still alive as they do cease to be untill September 2011.

Hope this helps

Last edited:
I've just managed to find a better Logo for Macarthur Rams than the one I originally posted.

View attachment 224208

Not sure if you've already got this one or not but this matches the logo on their kit.

Ok, with the logos from Hermanchides, I loved his gradient overlay effect, and applied it to all logos that I have done (Also so that these ones fitted in with his). Just some examples:

123007.png
130194.png
426826.png
15021452.png

And, I will be doing more logos this weekend, as I should have some time to do them :D

Ok, with the logos from Hermanchides, I loved his gradient overlay effect, and applied it to all logos that I have done (Also so that these ones fitted in with his). Just some examples:

123007.png
130194.png
426826.png
15021452.png

And, I will be doing more logos this weekend, as I should have some time to do them :D

I have to agree, I love Hermanchides style of logos. Good job on the Syndey United & Bonnyrigg logos though.

Okay, sorry to say this, but I dont think ill be finding time any time in the near future to continue on this project. So, I just thought id upload all that ive done. Sorry guys :(

DL of .zip - Australian Lower Leagues.rar

No problem, personal stuff comes first. You've done heaps in just doing the SA Logo's. Thanks for everything you've done.