He basically told you how he made this tactic. You know, right here. "with this in mind i decided not to get to hung up on the conceding side of things and thought to maximize goals scored.
so i moved the ball playing defender up to the striker position. placed him between the other 2 and selected him as a treq. "

Lokito , you suggested"try long range passes" for the AP's but the right AP has short passing instructions . what would you do ? i feel it could be important to leeave one AP with short passing to retain posession but what do you think man ?

home v hull

ksQaHAX.png

AEosfBD.png

exciting times!

That´s the christmas spirit ! :D

Ok. These tactics are ridiculously good. In my career save after a number of jobs made my way to Ajax and in year one with a you g team and insane prospects in the u19's won the league by 22 points, the Dutch cup and am now in the final of the Champions league beating Real Madrid 8-6 on agg in the semi final! At one point I was 7-1 up having taken a 3-0 lead at their place before they came back and won 5-4! Will play PSG in the final to end a brilliant season no matter what happens in the final. Set to become a legend in Amsterdam with signings and prospects to come.
Truly fantastic tactics.

Thanks m8. I´m glad that you are enjoyig it. ;)

Lokito , you suggested"try long range passes" for the AP's but the right AP has short passing instructions . what would you do ? i feel it could be important to leeave one AP with short passing to retain posession but what do you think man ?

Yes you are right, only one AP has the "try long range passes". I forgot to mention that. :)

yea dude check your manutd team, with that team u can play any tactic and win every game lol, u just miss cristiano ronaldo aswell

That´s the christmas spirit ! :D

Thanks m8. I´m glad that you are enjoyig it. ;)

Yes you are right, only one AP has the "try long range passes". I forgot to mention that. :)

Hi sorry i just wanted to be sure, what tactic in your opinion is the strongest? Looks like an unreal tactic!

Hi sorry i just wanted to be sure, what tactic in your opinion is the strongest? Looks like an unreal tactic!

All of them worked for me and still work for a lot of people. I´m the type of player that likes to test a lot of formations and playing types, so now i´m playing with the one i said in OP, it´s working very well for me and already gave me a Champions League with a small portuguese team. I change between CONTAIN and ATTACK in the normal tactic, using the OVERLOAD tactic for those games i need to score a lot or when i´m losing.

PORTUGUESE SUPERCUP FINAL

Against Porto... 11 CCC´s ! :)

i1vgBSm.png

uTB3Ms6.png

Thanks for the reply! Great help and I'm now using this with my Derby Save and started off with a 5-2 win over Norwich! Have a good Xmas pal!

Btw dude, i've checked my players info and half of them writes "enjoy's team playstyle" !!

Btw dude, i've checked my players info and half of them writes "enjoy's team playstyle" !!

Hum interesting m8. A happy team is always good for achieve sucess. :D

Thanks for the reply! Great help and I'm now using this with my Derby Save and started off with a 5-2 win over Norwich! Have a good Xmas pal!

Nice bro. Keep is going ! Have a good xmas too ;)

This is tactic from post #1 ? Plz show your team as well. Thx.

What do you mean m8 ?

I'm having great joy with this tactic . i only use the possesion tactic , but alter the mentality in match ( when i'm 2 goals up i like to put it on counter . overload i only used few times but i feel they play too hurried when using this mentality . now i'm looking at a defensive " park the bus " tweak for your tactic . something that gives even more defensive security then playing with counter mentality . i guess i could change to team mentality to defensive but i would prefer changing player positions & duties . Lokito if you have any great ideas for this let me know :p merry xmas !

I'm having great joy with this tactic . i only use the possesion tactic , but alter the mentality in match ( when i'm 2 goals up i like to put it on counter . overload i only used few times but i feel they play too hurried when using this mentality . now i'm looking at a defensive " park the bus " tweak for your tactic . something that gives even more defensive security then playing with counter mentality . i guess i could change to team mentality to defensive but i would prefer changing player positions & duties . Lokito if you have any great ideas for this let me know :p merry xmas !

Dropping the CF to an HB role (playing with 2 HB), dropping the side midfielders to WB, changing the CM mentality to support and defend, the team strategy to Contain, maybe taking off the D-LINE instruction and letting it by the CONTAIN default. I think this could be very defensive ! :D

Little update on my Puskas Akademia save. Predicted to finish 11th. No transfers. I'm using V2 and my ParkTheBus tweak. Unbeaten in the league.

C.H.A.M.P.I.O.N (H)

And my little 17 years old striker:

This is insane, thanks a lot Lok1to. I'm enjoying the game so much right now. 8-|

Last edited:
Hi Lok1to,

I am having mixed results with v.1
I am playing with Leverkusen and are conceding way to many goals, 27 games played and only 7 cleansheets. 41 goals scored agains and if it was not for Leno even more goals.

When playing higher teams I get humiliated.

I use same training and have set the OI like you, I also use team talks but it is just not working for me, what am I doing wrong?

so i have finished season number 5, been playing as man united and won everything available. this is the first season where i moved the BPD to a TREQ. and the numbers have been astounding. i know i have neymar and messi upfront so i know i will get the " try it with a lower ranked team nonsense" but this has been about goals!
im tempted to do a season with barcelona just to see how many goals i can squeeze out of messi with a better team around him!
anyway a few screen shots.

ULMGeMj.png

EsOXL9L.png

eqXprJK.png

Xs0JX3R.png

vOyBkvA.png

goals scored in all competions

WDBiexl.png

im wondering lok1to and all you others if you could experiment on making it more solid?

so i have finished season number 5, been playing as man united and won everything available. this is the first season where i moved the BPD to a TREQ.

So you only have 2 Central Defenders?