LOKITO - 3-1-4-2 (for all versions)

• Thread starter Thread starter Lok1to
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 272
  • Views Views 114K
Beast players in the Wide Midfielder position:
Gholaum, Leroy Fer (reschooled)
Guys, just buy Gholam! Absolute complete beast! I mean look at his stats
His low weak foot (lot of CA weight) allows him to be filled with more greens than snoop dogs house
His physical and workrate are great, combined with almost every technical and mental stat 11+

also lokito
I bought the supertalent Martin Ödegård
hes an AP but have weak defence
Is defence impotant for the AP?
10 positioning is decent for his age, should I train his tackling?
Is marking important?

Thanks for the tactic! it is insane!

Thanks bro. Where are you playing?

Beast players in the Wide Midfielder position:
Gholaum, Leroy Fer (reschooled)
Guys, just buy Gholam! Absolute complete beast! I mean look at his stats
His low weak foot (lot of CA weight) allows him to be filled with more greens than snoop dogs house
His physical and workrate are great, combined with almost every technical and mental stat 11+

also lokito
I bought the supertalent Martin Ödegård
hes an AP but have weak defence
Is defence impotant for the AP?
10 positioning is decent for his age, should I train his tackling?
Is marking important?

And Kaderabek from Sparta Praha is insane in Right Midfielder role.

In CJA roles i try to have one more balanced, but more attacking minded, other only attacking minded , so i believe he will do very well in that position ! :)

Lokito, do you play counter against top-clubs from te very beginning?
I started ur tactic in mid-season wit aversa normanna (18t predicted from 20 in 3rd italian league), got 2 W at once -but very nervous one (5:4 and 3:2). But bot teams were favourites. So may be it's quite reasoanble to start counter against suc opponent at once?

ps. Thanks for tactic!

Lokito, do you play counter against top-clubs from te very beginning?
I started ur tactic in mid-season wit aversa normanna (18t predicted from 20 in 3rd italian league), got 2 W at once -but very nervous one (5:4 and 3:2). But bot teams were favourites. So may be it's quite reasoanble to start counter against suc opponent at once?

ps. Thanks for tactic!

Sometimes i use it. If u feel that your team doesn´t have what it takes to beat the opposition, so u must adapt and change it to COUNTER, perhaps with higher tempo. I don´t have a predefined set of changes, i try to pause the game and think what it´s best in that moment ! :)

View attachment 729555
First half ! (6) (this is my first match)

And full match.Paco Alcacer scored 7 goals :D :D
View attachment 729581

Hmmm it was against a weak team, but it was a great exhibition ! Keep it going bro ! ;)

Last edited:
Sometimes i use it. If u feel that your team doesn´t have what it takes to beat the oppositions, so u must adapt and change it to COUNTER, perhaps with higher tempo. I don´t have a predefined set of changes, i try to pause the game and think what it´s best in that moment ! :)

Hmmm it was against a weak team, but it was a great exhibition ! Keep it going bro ! ;)

Thanks ;) ! an this is my second match:
View attachment 318885

Alcacer is best!first match he scored 7 goals,and second match he played great (sorry for my english))

RGQoHBd.jpg

QPR Treble first season

Can I play with Neymar and Hazar on Left and Right Midfielder or they are not enough defensive ?

In fact I want to play with Messi F9, suarez CF, neymar and hazard on left and right side ! but I do not know what kind of player you have on right and left side. Good technical players like IF or more defensive player like alba, dani alves ?

In fact I want to play with Messi F9, suarez CF, neymar and hazard on left and right side ! but I do not know what kind of player you have on right and left side. Good technical players like IF or more defensive player like alba, dani alves ?

You can have the two kind, more balanced players for difficult games and more attacking players for other games ! :)

Well, i´m trying another approach. More possession based, but still with some vertical moves. The team plays more closed, compact and with very high defense, without giving many space between lines ( defense and midfield). It´s very high risk, because of the D-LINE but, "No pain, no gain" ! :)
I´m still testing it, but the results have been very good ! :)

G7ACRHJ.png

Well, i´m trying another approach. More possession based, but still with some vertical moves. The team plays more closed, compact and with very high defense, without giving many space between lines ( defense and midfield). It´s very high risk, because of the D-LINE but, "No pain, no gain" ! :)
I´m still testing it, but the results have been very good ! :)

G7ACRHJ.png
Formation with how many defenders? 3 or 4?

Here is my view on it.
You want to be looking for attacking winbacks to play in the LM/RM role.
The most important attributes are work rate, and physical.
So you want really strong, pace physical , endurance players who can run up and down the wing all day and
tackle well

They dont need great defensive attributes but they need to be able to handle them.
Especially if you are a lower side.

If you are a top team:
LM; alex sandro, Faouzi Ghoulam, u should afford these
RM: cuadrado , candreva etc

The thing is that the tactic is well enough offensivley so u dont need great attacking wingers.
I scored the most goals in the League with QPR.
and most of the season I played with Gino Peruzzi, and traore, who are original full backs.
Still scored loads.

Scoring isnt a problem with this tactic at all
So dont use inside forwards, theres no need and u will be stronger in def

Here is my view on it.
You want to be looking for attacking winbacks to play in the LM/RM role.
The most important attributes are work rate, and physical.
So you want really strong, pace physical , endurance players who can run up and down the wing all day and
tackle well

They dont need great defensive attributes but they need to be able to handle them.
Especially if you are a lower side.

If you are a top team:
LM; alex sandro, Faouzi Ghoulam, u should afford these
RM: cuadrado , candreva etc

The thing is that the tactic is well enough offensivley so u dont need great attacking wingers.
I scored the most goals in the League with QPR.
and most of the season I played with Gino Peruzzi, and traore, who are original full backs.
Still scored loads.

Scoring isnt a problem with this tactic at all
So dont use inside forwards, theres no need and u will be stronger in def

Very good m8 !

Well i´m always testing new things and now i´m in a more fast paced style of play and with high risk.
Even more vertical than the original one and now the players risk more in their actions. :)

Xikc9qk.png

Back