I do not think there is one tactic out there that can rescue my save :(

I do not think there is one tactic out there that can rescue my save :(

What´s happening bro ?

Try this one:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/a...2+(+Structured+and+Very+High.+Def.+Line)+.fmf

Against a big team, look at the CCC´s...10 !!! :O

yEj8JDb.png

Last edited:
your tactics is not working well in my game..playing on ver 15.1 and im on losing streak..5-1 down in just 51 minutes at the moment playing against last place team in the league

your tactics is not working well in my game..playing on ver 15.1 and im on losing streak..5-1 down in just 51 minutes at the moment playing against last place team in the league

How are you conceding ? Is morale up ? There are a lot of factors that mess with tactics bro. .)
Hmm i´ve made this for 15.2, so i don´t know if it works in previous versions. It´s "for all versions" in the tactic title, but that is referring to the current and newer versions. Try one of the other tactics in OP if you want to ! :)

Last edited:
How are you conceding ? Is morale up ? There are a lot of factors that mess with tactics bro. .)
Hmm i´ve made this for 15.2, so i don´t know if it works in previous versions. It´s "for all versions" in the tactic title, but that is reffering to the current and newer versions. Try one of the other tactics in OP if you want to ! :)

yea its not working well with me..just started playing another match against a lower position team and im losing again..do you have any tactics that works with 15.1.3 version?

yea its not working well with me..just started playing another match against a lower position team and im losing again..do you have any tactics that works with 15.1.3 version?

Tbh i don´t know m8. Constant patches coming out, mess with tactics, because the way the AI plays changes too, you know. So i really don´t know if any of this will work in 15.1.3.
Try one of my other tactics in the Guardiola Concept, but it´s a different formation. :)

I'm amazed, just downloaded the tactic and did first game in my save (im arsenal 2019) vs sparta away champions league... I won 1-6 and tactic is used for the first time so not even fluid with it...

ps: ill have to sell my full backs now :( **** u!

Last edited:
I'm amazed, just downloaded the tactic and did first game in my save (im arsenal 2019) vs sparta away champions league... I won 1-6 and tactic is used for the first time so not even fluid with it...

ps: ill have to sell my full backs now :( **** u!

Great bro, im glad to know it worked fo you.
What version of tactic did you use ? Who are your fulbacks ? :)

the first one, rodriguez and digne... sold digne for 33mil now will see about rodriguez

Hmmm isn´t rodriguez efective in ML ? If so, he might do well the role ! :)

Lok1to, i have several questions for you, regarding this v2 tactic :
c
1. Do you use the same OI and instructions for training, like you have used in v1 ?
2. Also, what about more game defensive approach, for away games and games vs top clubs ? Should I just make the same copy of this original v2 tactic, but just change mentality from attacking to counter ? Is that enough ?
3. I assume that the same type of players are needed, like in v1 of this tactic ?
Thank you in advance.

Lok1to, i have several questions for you, regarding this v2 tactic :
c
1. Do you use the same OI and instructions for training, like you have used in v1 ?
2. Also, what about more game defensive approach, for away games and games vs top clubs ? Should I just make the same copy of this original v2 tactic, but just change mentality from attacking to counter ? Is that enough ?
3. I assume that the same type of players are needed, like in v1 of this tactic ?
Thank you in advance.

1. I use the same for all

2. Yes. The same idea. The difference between the original and the other two, is that they have a more rigid mentality. The 2nd version is more rigid and has very high defense, more possession instructions, i feel the team stays more compact, the third version is all attack, overload, lots of shots and high risk. If you want yo use the 2nd version, u can do the same, use 2nd version original, create a copy in COUNTER and use the third version (OVERLOAD) for those moments. I usually change between CONTAIN and OVERLOAD during games, only when i feel i need to. :)

3. Yes. U can use the WINGER type and the COMPLETE WINGER type (with balanced attack and defense). Try not to use the INSIDE FORWARD type, but they could perform well, if you train them. ;)

thieeeeffffffffffffffffffffffff
jkjkjk...glad my corner work well known
thanks mate

1. I use the same for all

2. Yes. The same idea. The difference between the original and the other two, is that they have a more rigid mentality. The 2nd version is more rigid and has very high defense, more possession instructions, i feel the team stays more compact, the third version is all attack, overload, lots of shots and high risk. If you want yo use the 2nd version, u can do the same, use 2nd version original, create a copy in COUNTER and use the third version (OVERLOAD) for those moments. I usually change between CONTAIN and OVERLOAD during games, only when i feel i need to. :)

3. Yes. U can use the WINGER type and the COMPLETE WINGER type (with balanced attack and defense). Try not to use the INSIDE FORWARD type, but they could perform well, if you train them. ;)
Lok1to have you tried the tactic without OI ?? or are they vital ?

thieeeeffffffffffffffffffffffff
jkjkjk...glad my corner work well known
thanks mate

Hehehe. But i´m having better results in corners with the CM´s taking them. Don´t score like in previous patches, but it creates danger almost every time. :D

Lok1to have you tried the tactic without OI ?? or are they vital ?

Hmmm havent´t tried that tbh. I believe that OI´s work better in 2015 than in 2014, but if you try it without OI´s let me know if it works. :)

Lokito , can you please tell me
*which player takes freekicks ?
* which player takes corners ?

tx in advance .

Lokito , can you please tell me
*which player takes freekicks ?
* which player takes corners ?

tx in advance .

In corners i´m using the CM´s !!

View attachment 731161View attachment 731164View attachment 731167View attachment 731168

here are some screens, as u can see tactic is still learning and that are all the games ive played with it.. The game vs manu i dont know what happened there they dominated me but still it could be that i have tired players and new tactic still..

Hmm there are some great results m8. Are you changing between Contain, Counter, Control, Attack and Overload ? In some games it might help you. ;)