Corners do cause havoc for the opposition

I think i too. I creates a lot of danger. Are you using CM´s to take corners ? Just a question what version are you using ?
The very high defense one ?

Hey great tactic tested it with chelsea used ingame editor to change Hazards, and Azpis position to LM and RM. Yeah also noticed that sometimes on counter midfielders bunch together too much close so they pass it to their heels and stop the counter othewise it is great tactic haven't used tactic that is so good offensively while very solid in defense some screens(used the original version and overload when chasing the lead(not very often). View attachment 318184View attachment 318183

not the overload one, its labeled V2 POSSE
yes cm's on corners

ye it was mistake i didnt change vs man utd i think.. now in roma away game i changed to counter and was much more smoother, think im gonna use counter vs big teams in away games... And also i was losing 1-0 1 game and changed to overload and scored goal soon after

ps my cm is taking corners aswell, i scored quite a few from corners not directly from taking it but its always busy inside penalty area so somehow it goes in :D

Last edited:
Hey great tactic tested it with chelsea used ingame editor to change Hazards, and Azpis position to LM and RM. Yeah also noticed that sometimes on counter midfielders bunch together too much close so they pass it to their heels and stop the counter othewise it is great tactic haven't used tactic that is so good offensively while very solid in defense some screens(used the original version and overload when chasing the lead(not very often). View attachment 731226View attachment 731228

Very good bro. About the CM staying too close is because they are in ATTACK and run from behind. I tried to make them move dynamically using the "Roam from positions", but sometimes that happens. I beleive is because they try to get in attack very fast. :)

not the overload one, its labeled V2 POSSE
yes cm's on corners

Oh i´m asking because i changed the name of tactics and really didn´t know were you download that one. Did i send you by PM ? Sorry bro, it just that i receive so many PM that sometimes i get confused. lol :)

ye it was mistake i didnt change vs man utd i think.. now in roma away game i changed to counter and was much more smoother, think im gonna use counter vs big teams in away games... And also i was losing 1-0 1 game and changed to overload and scored goal soon after

ps my cm is taking corners aswell, i scored quite a few from corners not directly from taking it but its always busy inside penalty area so somehow it goes in :D

Yes m8, that is the idea. Changing between them and making your own changes if you want to.

You feel the OVERLOAD or EVEN the original tactic might be too much with VERY HIGH DEFENSIVE LINE, so u can drop the D-LINE to HIGH DEFENSIVE LINE, that kind of thing, but i really enjoy to press very high in the pitch, sometimes we suffer those stupid goals, but "no pain, no gain". Hehe :)

Best tactic I have ever tried. Lokito never stops to deliver.

I'm using the V2 as Manchester United. Scoring loads of goals, Rooney won the World Player of the Year as a false 9, even though we didn't have any Champions League football to play. Falcao is a goal machine.

Only downside is probably the fact that I'm conceding lots of goals, but the reason could be my ****** defense. I'm halfway through second season now, still conceding goals; but I don't mind because I still haven't lost a game. :)

I'm using the V2 as Manchester United. Scoring loads of goals, Rooney won the World Player of the Year as a false 9, even though we didn't have any Champions League football to play. Falcao is a goal machine.

Only downside is probably the fact that I'm conceding lots of goals, but the reason could be my ****** defense. I'm halfway through second season now, still conceding goals; but I don't mind because I still haven't lost a game. :)

Nice bro, im glad it´s working for you somehow. That conceding thing is ******. How are you conceding ?

^Usually through balls, probably because of the high pressing. But it's not really an issue. The tactic is perfect, and the only solution to fix the problems with the long balls would be to use D-line play; but that would take away the idea of heavy pressing.

Anyway, thanks for sharing this man.

Hi mate! Congratulation for your tactis! But i don't understand what the central medfield should do on the corner. Should he take the short pass? thanks

^Usually through balls, probably because of the high pressing. But it's not really an issue. The tactic is perfect, and the only solution to fix the problems with the long balls would be to use D-line play; but that would take away the idea of heavy pressing.

Anyway, thanks for sharing this man.

Yeah that high pressing keeps the opposition without space, but sometimes the ball passes and they create danger. Train a lot of Def. Positioning and when your winning u can try to drop to high pressing. :)

Hi mate! Congratulation for your tactis! But i don't understand what the central medfield should do on the corner. Should he take the short pass? thanks

Yes, the CM will take the corner. ;)

Which of the United defenders would you say are worth keeping? Jones seems incredibly injury prone in my game and Rojo has been sent off in 3 games, only played nine league games so far in first season, albeit a different tactic. I was 4-0 up against Arsenal at half time and then Rojo got sent off, jones got injured, smalling out injured, so ended up with Fletcher and Fellaini as CB's for last 40 mins who got torn apart and lost 5-4. Any chance you could tell me your starting 11 or post a screenshot? Thanks

Which of the United defenders would you say are worth keeping? (...)
I'm not using my own computer atm, so I can't provide screenshots.

But during my first half of the season I was using Rojo - Evans - Jones as the main starting back 3. Jones isn't that injury prone on my save, so I guess I'm quite lucky as he rarely gets injured. Evans on the other hand was the first player I sold once the transfer window opened, so insanely prone to injuries. Smalling was and still is a rotation player.

I started my save with transfers deactivated, and it is very noticeable how important it is to have good defenders when you're playing with a back 3. I started to reap the benefits of this tactic once I bought in Balanta and John Stones. Imo the only CB in the United-squad that should be kept --> Phil Jones.

Hi again mate,

in the first part of the season my team scored a lat of gols but in the second they did a lot of scoring chances but few gol...what should i do?

Hi again mate,

in the first part of the season my team scored a lat of gols but in the second they did a lot of scoring chances but few gol...what should i do?

That seems to be a motivational problem. Train more Attack, try to rise up team´s morale and focus

well project began by negotiating two qualifying rounds to get to group stage and then started by beating Dortmund 5-0 at home before beating fernabache 2-0 at their place. Liverpool brought me back down to earth by winning 2-1 at Anfield in a close game. Good chance of qualifying for knockout which is more than I could have hoped for and going great in the league. Think I will be here for the career save for a while. The youth recruitment at this club is scary and can build something special here before moving on to next challenge! Maybe I'll get offered Holland job in a few years and we can try World Cup! Original tactics still work with thought and give me a good mix to confuse AI with.

See eve new patch out but I don't think ME has changed!

awesome tactic. Well done.

Well project continues with the two new versions on board (have a 442 in 3rd slot as well to keep the AI occupied)
. The tactics are too good. Made it to the CL semi finals and have drawn Real Madrid (I take a long time to play that's why I do career saves!). I was expecting this to take a few seasons to even have a chance of winning but in with a real shout in first year at Ajax having had to qualify for group stage! Won the league by 20+ points and in the final of the Dutch Cup against 2nd division outfit. Crazy tactics! Keep this up and the job offers will come flying in!

Notice the new tactics have the possession team instructions from the very original sets. They are obviously the ones!

Well done and thanks for sharing.