Champions League semi finals ! :D

2zP3z3f.png

5sAGCsu.jpg

Haha I know what u mean loktio.. I made this "great" tactic with Bayern 2nd season ;) won against RBL with 5-4 haha

Anyway, I think this 3-1-4-2 is not good for sitting back, but maybe I did the wrong tweaks.
But the reason for this is, usually when I play teams with attacking wingers.
When I sit back, the wide midfielders, despite good defence, great workrate, pace and strenght they dont defend "enough" and the halfback kind of squanders it.

By this I mean, for sitting back with this formation, its too easy for opponent to get through..
The real power in this formation is when u have a high line and people forward, then it can be impossible to get through.

But sitting back just dont work for me.
So im thinking of a way of getting a more balanced verision.
I think the best way would be to pull back the wingers, honestly

5sAGCsu.jpg

Haha I know what u mean loktio.. I made this "great" tactic with Bayern 2nd season ;) won against RBL with 5-4 haha

Anyway, I think this 3-1-4-2 is not good for sitting back, but maybe I did the wrong tweaks.
But the reason for this is, usually when I play teams with attacking wingers.
When I sit back, the wide midfielders, despite good defence, great workrate, pace and strenght they dont defend "enough" and the halfback kind of squanders it.

By this I mean, for sitting back with this formation, its too easy for opponent to get through..
The real power in this formation is when u have a high line and people forward, then it can be impossible to get through.

But sitting back just dont work for me.
So im thinking of a way of getting a more balanced verision.
I think the best way would be to pull back the wingers, honestly

Dude crazy formation ! Hahahah insane ! :D

Try that, bring the side midfielders down. Yes i believe that when the team is trained in defense and does an efficient pressing is very difficult to the opposition to pass. Like i said, this is playing like a big team, trying to dominate everyone. :)

View attachment 317700View attachment 317701
2nd season with RB Leipzig : won the Bundesliga title away at Wolfsburg (2-4) and cherry on the cake i beat Bayern next match at home . Praet was voted youngster of the year :p

edit : how to find last seasons table ? i'd like to add that screen but can't find it ingame.

Last edited:
yeMI69q.jpg

EMbNzIe.jpg

No instructions on the WBs
I think a good first try :)

That formation, was the first i used when i started to play with this system, but i wasn´t really full satisfied with it. I used the complete wing backs without any instructions too. :)
Keep it going bro and let me know how its going.

View attachment 732356View attachment 732355
2nd season with RB Leipzig : won the Bundesliga title away at Wolfsburg (2-4) and cherry on the cake i beat Bayern next match at home . Praet was voted youngster of the year :p

Very good bro. Let me see that table. :)

But I think now I have to change the halfback to something more aggresive ;)
Right now is like having 6 defenders hehe

Going to ty anchor and ball winner

AchikFi.jpg

xEYCTVT.jpg

skott = shots, på mål = on target, utanför = outside, klara = CCCs

R5F7Gdp.jpg

Last edited:
Yes loktio, the BMW is the trick
I first tried with a basic DM, I was gonna try my counter tactic against United away.
And I forgot to switch the DM to BMW, United got 7 CCCs the first half xD

Now I switched it back ;) lets se how it goes.

Yes its certainly the BMW.
Second match, counter, 0-0, but 0 CCCs for both teams.
The counter verision of this is not mutch of an attack threat

But the offensive works wonder even away.
5-2 against United. The had 3 CCCs but 2 of them were extremley strange/lucky

Last edited:
Ah **** it
I started very well with this tactic, 5 games, 5 great games. in 4/5 games, opponent didnt even have a shot at 45 minute.
Their shots and CCCs (if they had one) came in the last minutes when my players got tired.

But my tactic lacks one thing.
If the team has a very bad day, the wont score.
Very, very good defensivly but u can still concede freekick, corner goals etc.

It doesnt have many CCCs this tactic

I dont think its the wing backs. I think they do a better job than midfielders in that lone winger spot.
But now the strikers dont perform somehow

My switching up of midfield roles led to strikers playing very bad

Ah **** it
I started very well with this tactic, 5 games, 5 great games. in 4/5 games, opponent didnt even have a shot at 45 minute.
Their shots and CCCs (if they had one) came in the last minutes when my players got tired.

But my tactic lacks one thing.
If the team has a very bad day, the wont score.
Very, very good defensivly but u can still concede freekick, corner goals etc.

It doesnt have many CCCs this tactic

I dont think its the wing backs. I think they do a better job than midfielders in that lone winger spot.
But now the strikers dont perform somehow

My switching up of midfield roles led to strikers playing very bad

Hum...you must find some balance in there, but it could be a good system when you want to maintain a lead.

Well my friends my dream has come true !!! CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNER WITH VARZIM !!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL !!! HO HO HO HO HO HO HO !!! :D (H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)
8 CCC´S against Arsenal in a Champions League Final. i´m proud of my team !!

vOzKPSP.png

SlXJvc3.png

Last edited:
just a quick update. been using this tactic for 4 seasons and won everything. scoring goals is easy with this tactic. the only gripe i have is the amount you concede. if it was fixable then great!
with this in mind i decided not to get to hung up on the conceding side of things and thought to maximize goals scored.
so i moved the ball playing defender up to the striker position. placed him between the other 2 and selected him as a treq.

y7p1krh.png

now i am aware that i am man united in season 5. so i have a good squad. but not as great as you may think. alot of my players have come through the ranks and most of my transfers have been on strikers. the start of season 5 i bought neymar, messi and higuian for a combined total of £200million.

this is the league table so far.

bYxhaWD.png

Ok. These tactics are ridiculously good. In my career save after a number of jobs made my way to Ajax and in year one with a you g team and insane prospects in the u19's won the league by 22 points, the Dutch cup and am now in the final of the Champions league beating Real Madrid 8-6 on agg in the semi final! At one point I was 7-1 up having taken a 3-0 lead at their place before they came back and won 5-4! Will play PSG in the final to end a brilliant season no matter what happens in the final. Set to become a legend in Amsterdam with signings and prospects to come.
Truly fantastic tactics.

just a quick update. been using this tactic for 4 seasons and won everything. scoring goals is easy with this tactic. the only gripe i have is the amount you concede. if it was fixable then great!
with this in mind i decided not to get to hung up on the conceding side of things and thought to maximize goals scored.
so i moved the ball playing defender up to the striker position. placed him between the other 2 and selected him as a treq.

y7p1krh.png

now i am aware that i am man united in season 5. so i have a good squad. but not as great as you may think. alot of my players have come through the ranks and most of my transfers have been on strikers. the start of season 5 i bought neymar, messi and higuian for a combined total of £200million.

this is the league table so far.

bYxhaWD.png
can you share this tactic?