LOKITO - 4-3-3 Breaking Bad ( POSSESSION & BEAUTIFUL FOOTBALL) 14.1.4

great results ) 4-3-3 tweaked ?

No m8, a total different approach, more like a 4-4-2, quick play and counter !
But im getting this results with a total dynamic play, as i change things in all matches to try to understand this ME, and im seeing that plug & play is very difficult in 14.2 !

Update:

Seems on its way...but as i said the bugs in this ME can ruin any tactic, there is no plug and play with the same efficiency from the past.
Im playing all the games very dynamically and its looking good !!! :)

T45GvYl.jpg

Last edited:
Still testing it, trying to create a more plug & play tactic.
Im using it dinamically, as i give instructions as the match goes on and use individual players ROLES for some positions.
Im almost finishing the 1st season and already champion with 5 games to play !!! ;)

OWRW9VG.png

Season finale !!
Not bad, since i played with the original team, no transfers !!! Im enjoying this new system but as i said im playing very dinamically so the tactic works but many times i must change some instructions !!!
dtAq1OI.jpg

wow... you play very good mate.. had original ATM and win the league pretty good oO)

mate, can i look your "sporting cb" trio attribute&PPM? because i have problem with my liverpool trio

Hi Lok1to,

with what tactics did you manage to get these magnificent result? Can you put a link please.

Sorry for my english I'm french and I use google translator.

Thank you.

This is the system...but as i said let me try to optimize so i can change it to PLUG & PLAY, cause for each game i use different team instructions and specific player roles for each position on the pitch !!!

gPN5rIn.jpg

Gave this tactic a test out. Cant say i played it in every game as i tend to swap between 3 depending on the opposition i play. Mostly i tend to play it against strong teams at home or away from home vs similar teams to myself and had enough success to keep it, unless i find something better. Never had any really spectacular results but as i said its done well enough for me to keep using it.

1st season won league, won 1 cup final and runner up in 2nd

Downloading this, purely because Isma Goncalves is in the OP, love that guy.

AllanT
mate, can you tell me how you setup attacking trio? like foot & player type (w-playmaker, w-traditional, w-striker)

Just as it is in the tactic tbh, nothing special. Altho as the tactic hasnt been as it was since the patch, ive just tended to make ingame tweaks personally, like changing passing style or game temp. Marking and offside if im defending a lead etc. Stuff like that

Update: Started another save with Nacional da Madeira, from portuguese league, prediction 7th place and picked up the old Breaking Bad changing a lot of things, its going very good but lets see how it goes to finish.
The team plays beautifull football like the original but this time with much more possession !!!

k1Mpqot.jpg

uo7EUSi.jpg

Last edited:
Looks interesting, how much possession you getting on average?

Looks interesting, how much possession you getting on average?

60 / 70 %

Impulsive

Just let me test this a bit more, but if you want ill upload it and send you by PM, but its still in progress !!! ;)

60 / 70 %

Impulsive

Just let me test this a bit more, but if you want ill upload it and send you by PM, but its still in progress !!! ;)

Can you post more screenshots of your results? Would love to give it a try myself, to see this impressive possession ;)