LOKITO - 4-3-3 Breaking Bad ( POSSESSION & BEAUTIFUL FOOTBALL) 14.1.4

Going to start a new save with Dinamo Kiev, prediction 4th place too see the tactic in a team with more quality players to try to finish the tactic !!!

Ok opening post updated with new tactic ! Hope you all enjoy !!! ;)
Good games !

Lokito qual das tactica e a que usas-te jogaste no nacional?

Cumprimentos,

I recomend the control for start, attack to get the a goal and control freak to maintain the lead.
Keep in mind that ive created those 3 systems to provide some kind of "plug & play" as i only use CONTROL and change SHOUTS trough match dynamically !!! Cant promise the world but with the right management u will have fun for sure, , at least till new patch That is why i lauched it so soon!!! :S
if i can only help just one of you, ill be glad. :)

Tactic is 50% fluid for me. With Southampton, made two signings Balanta and Yann Sommer.
First game took a 1-0 against Spurs. Gave up a penalty in 90+2.

Second game, took a 1-0 lead against Chelsea, conceded in the 85th minute to a Pepe header.

So far, I am impressed with the tactic :)

Tactic is 50% fluid for me. With Southampton, made two signings Balanta and Yann Sommer.
First game took a 1-0 against Spurs. Gave up a penalty in 90+2.

Second game, took a 1-0 lead against Chelsea, conceded in the 85th minute to a Pepe header.

So far, I am impressed with the tactic :)

Hmm, it seems you were unlucky, conceeding from set pieces and individual mistakes (lots of them, like players with 20 technical attributes losing the ball like morons :)) is something that we cant control in this patch.
We must be patient !!! Good luck bro !!!

Hmm, it seems you were unlucky, conceeding from set pieces and individual mistakes (lots of them, like players with 20 technical attributes losing the ball like morons :)) is something that we cant control in this patch.
We must be patient !!! Good luck bro !!!

What of the 3 tactics do you use with The Saints, mate?

When you played against Porto (for example) did you use Control Freak from the beggining or you always start with control?

When you played against Porto (for example) did you use Control Freak from the beggining or you always start with control?

I always play with the CONTROL, its the original version and like i said earlier, i play the game very dynamically, changing instructions very often in the very phases of a match.
So i created a 3 tactics setup, trying to emulate some sort of a "plug & play", with the instructions that i usually change through matches.
Just u all keep in mind that this is a high pressing tactic, with high d-line and offside trap, u must be patient as it takes a little bit for your players to adapt do the system, specially the CB?s, but i assure you that if they adapt and you have good management plaus good moral, you will have sucess. ;)

I wait till last night to try it as having so good defence with Nacional Madeira means -> SOLID TACTIC.

First match, not still fluid, 72% poss, 14 ( 6 ) shots, 4 cccs, 90% passes. Opponent 4(0) shots, 2 longs shots.

3-0. Will post later more.

Hwzj6dL.jpg

Look at the MC passing...

m3efGeA.jpg

This is what i want !!! :D

Your link for the tactic doesnt seem to work, sorry ive got it to work cheers.

Last edited:
New tactic = Same formation as the previous one?

Great to see my review in the OP, hehe, brings back great memories from that Porto save!

New tactic = Same formation as the previous one?

Great to see my review in the OP, hehe, brings back great memories from that Porto save!

Yes bro, same system, same concept but with more possession than the previous one ! ;)