LOKITO - 4-3-3 Breaking Bad ( POSSESSION & BEAUTIFUL FOOTBALL) 14.1.4

• Thread starter Thread starter Lok1to
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 384
  • Views Views 182K
Lokito, thanks for this tactic. It's the best one I've tested and used for FM14.

I'm using it with Barcelona and it works very well, except float crosses. I think it may be related to Messi in F9. He does not have good header attributes. I'm trying to change it to drill crosses (but loosing hit early crosses).

Anyway I notice some very good and fluid attacking movements.

Lokito, thanks for this tactic. It's the best one I've tested and used for FM14.

I'm using it with Barcelona and it works very well, except float crosses. I think it may be related to Messi in F9. He does not have good header attributes. I'm trying to change it to drill crosses (but loosing hit early crosses).

Anyway I notice some very good and fluid attacking movements.

Hi bro, when i developed this tactic my goal was to achieve quality football, some possession but with progression and crosses.
The idea was to use in a team with a normal FORWARDS, that can do the F9 with some efficiency and keep the net balancing with goals.
If i were you, i put Messi in IF right and remove crosses, inserting drill crosses and in the F9 position you can put a more working player, but with quality, why dont you try Dongou ? Give him a shot, hes young but with the right wing mans giving support he can do well !!!

lierijulang

Bro i think i works in 14.1.3 try it !!!

Hi bro, when i developed this tactic my goal was to achieve quality football, some possession but with progression and crosses.
The idea was to use in a team with a normal FORWARDS, that can do the F9 with some efficiency and keep the net balancing with goals.
If i were you, i put Messi in IF right and remove crosses, inserting drill crosses and in the F9 position you can put a more working player, but with quality, why dont you try Dongou ? Give him a shot, hes young but with the right wing mans giving support he can do well !!!

It can be an idea but I have Delofeu which performs really well at right IF. So in my mind I get 2 solutions :
- Keep current Neymar-Messi-Delofeu and insert drill crosses.
- Change my front line to use a more complete forward (and better header) in F9 to keep float crosses.

I'm balanced because when watching games, I noticed that float crosses are more effective than drill crosses (at the moment) and makes complete wing back more efficient.
If I keep Messi and float crosses he missed too many head chances.

This looks awesome. I'm going to give it a go in my Whitehawk save, see how well it works with less technically gifted players.

It can be an idea but I have Delofeu which performs really well at right IF. So in my mind I get 2 solutions :
- Keep current Neymar-Messi-Delofeu and insert drill crosses.
- Change my front line to use a more complete forward (and better header) in F9 to keep float crosses.

I'm balanced because when watching games, I noticed that float crosses are more effective than drill crosses (at the moment) and makes complete wing back more efficient.
If I keep Messi and float crosses he missed too many head chances.

Yep that?s right the CWB crosses are very dangerous, as i didnt choose any cross type and leave it for the player to decide, u could try something, instead of removing float crosses u might try to insert "crosses to far post" in CWBs instructions in order to try to gain some advantage with your left IF !!! Im developing a TIKI TAKA, it is still in pre alfa but im enjoying the gameplay, it plays without ST. Wanna give it a try ?

lierijulang

Good luck, let me know how ur doing !!!

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/users/463210/BBassic

Hope u get sucess bro...good luck !!!

What kind of midfielders you recommend with this tactic ? i started to concede more and score less goals after i started using this tactic, even my beast striker who scored 33 goals in 36 games with 7.71 overall last year is not scoring at all, my right winger does all the work :D

What kind of midfielders you recommend with this tactic ? i started to concede more and score less goals after i started using this tactic, even my beast striker who scored 33 goals in 36 games with 7.71 overall last year is not scoring at all, my right winger does all the work :D

Hmmm, is the tactic totally fluid ? There is a lot of things to do, in order to the tactic adapts to the team.
The midfielders must be the balanced type, capable of defending and attacking, the only attacking type dont fit in the system because if u look to the system the MC try cover to the CWB, helping the HB !!!

lierijulang

Dont know about the FM2013, i had a similar tactic, same system but i dont have it anymore sorry, after installing FM2014 i removed anything related to FM2013, but you can find great tactics in this forum for 2013, created by the best tacticians!!!

Yes the tactic is %95 fluid, all my MC's are defensive and substitute MC's are offensive :D
i got a contract offer from both Arsenal and Tottenham, i guess its time to leave my beloved Cardiff.

Yep that?s right the CWB crosses are very dangerous, as i didnt choose any cross type and leave it for the player to decide, u could try something, instead of removing float crosses u might try to insert "crosses to far post" in CWBs instructions in order to try to gain some advantage with your left IF !!! Im developing a TIKI TAKA, it is still in pre alfa but im enjoying the gameplay, it plays without ST. Wanna give it a try ?

I will try different option, included crosses far post to see what's working the best with this front line.
But on all options I've already seen, the float crosses have given the best crosses style, and I imagine that with a real strong forward like Lewandowski, it would have worked like a charm.

For tiki taka, I can try if you want. But what I like in your tactic is the mix between short passing and fast attacks. I've already tried to emulate some kind of short passing/possession/slow game but never managed to have a fluid attacking system. Regarding your own test do you think it's possible?

Dont think it is possible to do that in this patch, as the team isnt objective when playing a lower tempo, it could be useful if u want to maintain a score.
As you said, the thing i like the most in this tactic is that the team plays possession when the oposing defense is in the back but when there are holes in the defense they try to explore them with trough passes and a more direct approach ( thats why i said its similar to a tiki taken, or even to Leonardo Jardim system this year in Sporting Clube de Portugal that is the Portuguese League leader with a team of academy kids) .

Vovien

Nice, bro, choose wisely !!! :D

Lok1to

What kind of training you give to players?

Training

• Pre Season - First 2 weeks, -50%, FITNESS - HIGH / VERY HIGH, WITH NO REST --- TACTICS
    After 2 weeks, - 50%, TEAM COHESION / VERY HIGH, WITH NO REST ---- TACTICS

• Season - After tactic is almost full, -40% BALANCED HIGH, WITH REST AFTER MATCH --- DEF. POSITIONING

Lokito, just a little update on my Vejle save. 2 or 3 games after my last post, my team went into a blackhole and refused to play well! I went on a 5 game winless streak (4L, 1D) and ended up changing the tactic to save my season. I had used the tactic for about 25 games out 50 so I'd be surprised if the opposition had worked me out so quickly...

Anyway, new season has rolled around so it's time to ensure I have the right players in the right roles. I think it's going to be a long season!

Lokito, just a little update on my Vejle save. 2 or 3 games after my last post, my team went into a blackhole and refused to play well! I went on a 5 game winless streak (4L, 1D) and ended up changing the tactic to save my season. I had used the tactic for about 25 games out 50 so I'd be surprised if the opposition had worked me out so quickly...

Anyway, new season has rolled around so it's time to ensure I have the right players in the right roles. I think it's going to be a long season!

There are bad phases, when the morale starts to going down, thats why every time i have a bad result, draw or loss, i do a team reunion to get the team back to the trails and it always goes well for me !!! If you dont do this, try it !!! ;)

I'm currently using this tactic with Bayern M?nchen in 2017/2018. This is the second season I'm using it. Last year I won the league with ~80 points, reached the cup final and the Quarter Final in CL. I think I have good players for the positions but I'm not completely satisfied, because I have heavy problems with scoring. I score 50-55 goals in league and win most of my matches, even against weak teams, with only one goal or two.
And I have problems against strong teams. But all in all it's a nice tactic and at least successfull with the new patch :$

Who are the best False Nine palyers for this tactic?
I'm playing with Arsenal and have net ?40m to spend.

I will try this tactic on 2015-2016 season

Back