LOKITO - 4-3-3 Breaking Bad ( POSSESSION & BEAUTIFUL FOOTBALL) 14.1.4

• Thread starter Thread starter Lok1to
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 384
  • Views Views 182K
timbremen

Hmmm, dont know whats happening but as i said earlier, there are phases where the team just dont perform, despite the tactic, you can try every tactic and they just underperform !!

fiend

Any FW with quality, teamwork & work rate, can perform in F9 position!!! ;)

timbremen

Hmmm, dont know whats happening but as i said earlier, there are phases where the team just dont perform, despite the tactic, you can try every tactic and they just underperform !!
This is true. In addition, you can also try to change the general training. For instance; my team was playing really well up until january, we started conceding goals like it was a part of some big master plan. Eventually I changed my general training from balanced to defensive, not only did we stop conceding goals in a long streak, but we also scored a whole lot.

Sacked from Arsenal with this tactic :(

Here is my squad (with subs):
GK: V.Valdes (Sczensy)
DL: Baines (K.Gibbs)
DC: Balanta (Subotic)
DC: Papadapoulos (Vermaelen)
DR: Zabaleta (Danilo)
DMC: Alex Song (Arteta)
MC: Aaron Ramsey (Anderson)
MC: J. Wilshere (K.Honda)
IFL: Pastore (Ozil, Podolski)
IFL: Hulk (Ozil, Walcott)
ST: Dzeko (Negredo, Barbosa)

fiend

Im sad it didnt work for you bro, but there are many factors to achieve sucess in FM2014 !!!

Im testing a new format, and this is what i got in the first game !!!
11 CCC !!! :D

mc53Gjj.jpg

anyone tested the tactic with new patch?
Does it still work..??
i cant do it myself away from laptop atm ..

Really dont know if it still works in this new patch, if it someone tried let me know how it goes !!!

Im developing a new system based in Atl. Madrid with SS, N10 and Inside Wingers !!!
Got some ideas from the Veez and Romian and im really enjoying, just need to tweak the defense some more !!!

JKWzBAL.jpg

No transfers at all, just using the real squad players and adapting them to some roles, my team can create lots of CCC in quick Atl. Madrid style counters but the defense isnt how i want, just need more and more and more testing !!! :D
But as i said, is still in beginning, so it needs some more testing !!!

Seems to work for me so far but haven't played many games..
7-2 win was just a glimpse of its success !
Quite impressive..
Will post more results when i find time to play some more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not working for me so great now with the new patch... It brought me success with Liverpool (two league titles in two seasons and one 3rd place when rebuilding the squad) but it's really not working for me now. :(

It's not working for me so great now with the new patch... It brought me success with Liverpool (two league titles in two seasons and one 3rd place when rebuilding the squad) but it's really not working for me now. :(
Try changing match preperation and training depending on which area you suffer...
After last patch our tactics lost familiarity too..
Might be just that!
Give it some time to get accomplished.

Last edited:
Okay thanks, I did change the preperation to defensive as I keep leaking goals but it doesn't seem to have changed anything. I'll give it another look...

Im findind this last patch very inconsistent, i can win games against big teams with great perfomances and quality football but suddenly they start playing like retarded players !!! I really dont understant how SI can ruin a game so bad !!! But im trying a new approach in order to get past this !!!

Im findind this last patch very inconsistent, i can win games against big teams with great perfomances and quality football but suddenly they start playing like retarded players !!! I really dont understant how SI can ruin a game so bad !!! But im trying a new approach in order to get past this !!!
What's the approach mate ? :p

What's the approach mate ? :p

Trying a more direct style, but as i said it is still inconclusive.
Im doing a great season for now, but i still concede more than i would like, more than 50% of that goals were in corners and freekicks, and ive tried to train set pieces, without sucess !

ym3o1i6.jpg

gubTe6m.jpg

Trying a more direct style, but as i said it is still inconclusive.
Im doing a great season for now, but i still concede more than i would like, more than 50% of that goals were in corners and freekicks, and ive tried to train set pieces, without sucess !

ym3o1i6.jpg

gubTe6m.jpg
great results ) 4-3-3 tweaked ?

Back