LOKITO - 4-3-3 Breaking Bad ( POSSESSION & BEAUTIFUL FOOTBALL) 14.1.4

Can you post more screenshots of your results? Would love to give it a try myself, to see this impressive possession ;)

HTatQ7z.jpg

LXToS5B.jpg

JMHbGVO.jpg

NP9BW2H.jpg

Very random one but what is the skin used in the pic which shows the false 9 in OP?? That player screen is just the set up i want!

Have you tried this with a good team? I mean it certainly seems to work with a lower quality team, but will it still be devastating with the likes of Chelsea, Liverpool and Barca?

Have you tried this with a good team? I mean it certainly seems to work with a lower quality team, but will it still be devastating with the likes of Chelsea, Liverpool and Barca?

Thats a good point, but ive never tested this in other team, as im developing in this NACIONAL DA MADEIRA save, but i think that if i can have high possession, quality football and great results with it, in a team with bad / average quality players, im inclined to believe that it will work even better in superior teams with more technical and qualified players.

Thats a good point, but ive never tested this in other team, as im developing in this NACIONAL DA MADEIRA save, but i think that if i can have high possession, quality football and great results with it, in a team with bad / average quality players, im inclined to believe that it will work even better in superior teams with more technical and qualified players.
Good luck with it, look forward to trying it when it's released.

Away against FC PORTO, totally unfair result as you can see, ive dominated the game completely, sometimes got 60% possession but in the end luck wasnt by my side !!!

6BXD2a0.jpg

Are you gonna share this tactic lokito? had some success with original tactic, so would like to test your new tactic too :)

Looking foreward to it. Looks promising, what is media pred. for Nacional do Madeira?

Grandes resultados lokito :) para quando tas a pensar partilhar a tactica?

;)

Well, end of season and a miracle has happened !!!
With a crippled squad ( couldnt buy anyone, even free transfers were impossible) we have achieved the champions league and scored almost as many goals as the almighty FC PORTO !!!

hj2WmRk.jpg

Season last game, deciding my final league position ! :D

CdMlWLs.jpg

I believe that the tactic is coming to a final phase, but in some games i needed to change some instructions and defensive positioning as this system plays with very high defensive line !!!

Well, end of season and a miracle has happened !!!
With a crippled squad ( couldnt buy anyone, even free transfers were impossible) we have achieved the champions league and scored almost as many goals as the almighty FC PORTO !!!

hj2WmRk.jpg

Season last game, deciding my final league position ! :D

CdMlWLs.jpg

I believe that the tactic is coming to a final phase, but in some games i needed to change some instructions and defensive positioning as this system plays with very high defensive line !!!

Are you going to tweak it to be more plug and play?

Are you going to tweak it to be more plug and play?

That is the thing, i play with VERY HIGH DEFENSIVE LINE in order to achieve high pressing, VERY FLUID MENTALITY to give a colective pressing mentality, all players play as one unit !!!
The problem is that in many games, this must be changed when you play with higher quality teams that press equal and will try lots of passes to your defense?s back !!
Other thing that i change is in some games that i need to score, add the pass into space, be more agressive and change mentality to attacking!!
I must think about this.

Last edited: