LOKITO - 4-3-3 Breaking Bad ( POSSESSION & BEAUTIFUL FOOTBALL) 14.1.4

Hwzj6dL.jpg

Look at the MC passing...

m3efGeA.jpg

This is what i want !!! :D

Looks great mate. Do you use OI?

Alright mate, I'll be giving your a shot now. Time to bring knock Juventus off their perch, as Roma!

EDIT: Btw. is pace very important for a striker? Because if it is, then I might be another team :p

Alright mate, I'll be giving your a shot now. Time to bring knock Juventus off their perch, as Roma!

EDIT: Btw. is pace very important for a striker? Because if it is, then I might be another team :p

The striker position must be the AM type, like rooney, aguero or messi, but a quality striker should do the task very well, the main goal is to push oposition CB up front giving space behind them for the IF !

Alright, I guess Francesco Totti fits the spot very well then.

I can't get the new tactic to work. It is a RAR file when it should be TAC..?

I can't get the new tactic to work. It is a RAR file when it should be TAC..?

Just extract with winrar or 7zip and inside there are the 3 tactics with the .TAC extension!!! ;)

GANNICUS

I think so, if you want try to put him as trequartista ( i think its his best role) if u want. ;)

Last edited:
sorry if this has been answered before, im playing as everton in season 2, how do you decide which tactic to use each game ?

sorry if this has been answered before, im playing as everton in season 2, how do you decide which tactic to use each game ?

Bro just look at tac description, Control - Normal, Control Freak - More possession minded and Attack - more ofensive minded

Simple

No luck here. lots of possession and scraping wins against lesser opponents, losing to the rest. seem to always concede an early goal and either fade away or lose by one. have full similarity with all 3 tactics. and a 90 % decent team in regards to the roles. 8th last season in epl with Bournemouth (2020) , no wins so far in epl, scraped through euro playoffs vs weak teams, lost majority of friendlies. also says to many people on back post on corners. and over-run in midfield msgs. do hold 60+ percent possession in all matches despite losing though.

So, everything was going fine with my save suddenly my pc turns off while saving and now the savegame is corrupted !!! This just ****** me off, its the second time that this happens to me.

LougpFR.jpg

Now i must start a new save, i was thinking Liverpool trying to play possession style lke Brendan Rogers, give me some ideas people plz. im mad with this **** !!:mad:

1st game i used it vs man utd in the capital cup, i chose Control to start and at ht switched to the control freak version won it 3-1, some of the football was awesome to watch too.
thanks for the tactic mate

JAGUAR SKILLS

Im sad to know that, but are you creating chances ? What kind off training do you have ? How is morale ? How do you conceed goals the majority of your goals?
As is said, i dont promise to win everything, my objective was having possession and quality football, and the results come with the time, but that is going really bad, about the assist manager messages, i dont really care much with that messages, but you can try using other set pieces layout, im using Jassar?s :) !!!

US ARSENAL

Great mate keep it going !

So, everything was going fine with my save suddenly my pc turns off while saving and now the savegame is corrupted !!! This just ****** me off, its the second time that this happens to me.

LougpFR.jpg

Now i must start a new save, i was thinking Liverpool trying to play possession style lke Brendan Rogers, give me some ideas people plz. im mad with this **** !!:mad:
That's a rip off but when ever this happened to me there is another file called backup of ur file that u were saving . Check ur games folder in my documents where u save the game

I'm playing with an old save, started when the game was still patched with 14.1.3 version. Would this tactic still work? If not, has anyone got an old .tac file that would?

I'm playing with an old save, started when the game was still patched with 14.1.3 version. Would this tactic still work? If not, has anyone got an old .tac file that would?

Doesn't matter what patch the game was started on, your match engine version will be the latest one.

Don't hold your breath for my review lol. Spent 2 hours in the transfer window, then I played 3 games (all wins against top competition) and in the 4th game; 4 players injured before 70minutes was even played. And those players were all 100% fit prior to the match.

Honda 6 months, Totti 8 months, Benatia 4 weeks and Florenzi 2 months. De Rossi and Strootman got injured in the pre-season so the first half of my season is already over. The randomness in this game/patch just made me throw in the towel. See you guys in the new patch.

Good luck with this one! As much as I could see from the first few games, the football was great and my IF's (Insigne and Candreva) scored loads!

No luck here. lots of possession and scraping wins against lesser opponents, losing to the rest. seem to always concede an early goal and either fade away or lose by one. have full similarity with all 3 tactics. and a 90 % decent team in regards to the roles. 8th last season in epl with Bournemouth (2020) , no wins so far in epl, scraped through euro playoffs vs weak teams, lost majority of friendlies. also says to many people on back post on corners. and over-run in midfield msgs. do hold 60+ percent possession in all matches despite losing though.
I am having similar issues. About to get sacked in my first season with Valencia here.

Don't hold your breath for my review lol. Spent 2 hours in the transfer window, then I played 3 games (all wins against top competition) and in the 4th game; 4 players injured before 70minutes was even played. And those players were all 100% fit prior to the match.

Honda 6 months, Totti 8 months, Benatia 4 weeks and Florenzi 2 months. De Rossi and Strootman got injured in the pre-season so the first half of my season is already over. The randomness in this game/patch just made me throw in the towel. See you guys in the new patch.

Good luck with this one! As much as I could see from the first few games, the football was great and my IF's (Insigne and Candreva) scored loads!

Yeah man i understand what you are feeling, this patch really sucks big, the individual mistakes happening almost every games, top players acting like retarded morons and that injuries problem, its a shame what SI is doing with us, that is why my pleasure to develop tactics in this FM2014 is fading up as this crappy bugs keep happening. :(