LOKITO - 4-3-3 Breaking Bad ( POSSESSION & BEAUTIFUL FOOTBALL) 14.1.4

Lol

kzU2Jq4.jpg

Very promissing tactic. I was using Sean's Deep 4-2-2 but it seems that after patch 14.2 it stopped working. I plugged and played your tactic and won two games in a row (3x0 and 5x0) with great possession and lost FIFA World Cup final to Man City (1x3) but had more possession. I'm playing with my brazilian team Fluminense Football Club.

Very promissing tactic. I was using Sean's Deep 4-2-2 but it seems that after patch 14.2 it stopped working. I plugged and played your tactic and won two games in a row (3x0 and 5x0) with great possession and lost FIFA World Cup final to Man City (1x3) but had more possession. I'm playing with my brazilian team Fluminense Football Club.

Nice dude, let me know how its going ! ;)

After lots of success with this tactic, and despite trying numerous different tweaks/training changes etc it simply doesn't work for me in the year 2021. I am more annoyed that they have taken away the enjoyment from the game itself, making tactics not work with different updates etc...

Hmmm...sorry to hear that bro, this ME is really annoying with tactics....

Started a new save with Monaco, its going good, im testing another approach in away games, more a counter tactic and im enjoying it very much !!!

vKhvpWO.jpg

Hey, would a technically good but defensivly poor CM like Clement Grenier fit in one of the midfielder spots?

Hey, would a technically good but defensivly poor CM like Clement Grenier fit in one of the midfielder spots?

I think so m8 if the other MC is strong, to give more balance it will work !!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im trying a differente approach, in this 14.2.2 and playing in 4-4-2, counter with quick football and lethal quick counters !

I'm very pleased so far and with good outcomes. The style is very similar to Simeone?s Atletico Madrid I hope soon to be able to share with you.

Against Lyon in French Cup semi finals, playing with mostly reserves ( only Falcao is first team, as i only have him and Vossen)

PPMIBYT.jpg

7hiTMgq.jpg

Unfortunately the tactic seems to be very inconsistent to me. Managing Olympique Lyonnais, I can beat Liverpool 2-0 at Anfield (UCL) and draw with some random useless team like Nancy or Evian just three days after.
At least the football that the team plays is decent, but so far I have scored only 22 goals in 14 league games.

I've just signed Aguero (he's 29 years old and wanted a new challenge) from City and he's coming in January. Hopefully he will perform well in the ST position, Gabriel Iancu has been horrible so far.

Last edited:
Hello Lokito!

I want to try your tactic with Southampton (patch 14.2.2), and I have some questions for you m8.

I have downloadet the version of the tactic who fits to 14.2.1.
In this version, there is some player roles who does not fit to the screenshort in the first post.

GK : Fits with SS
Backs : They are CWB attack on the SS, but in the downloadet version they are WB Support.
CB's : They are bots CD, but on the SS on of them are in cover, and they are not in the downloadet version.
DM : Fits with SS
CM's : On the SS there are 2 CM, one i Support and one i Defend. In the downloadet version there is a DLP and a AP, both in Supprt.
Wing's : They are both IF like the SS, but in the downloadet version they are attack and they are support on the SS.
ST : He is F9 on the SS, but in the downloadet version he is deep lying striker.

What is the right choice for the positions?

And do u use OI?

I am from Denmark, so excuse me for my poor english ;)

Hello Lokito!

I want to try your tactic with Southampton (patch 14.2.2), and I have some questions for you m8.

I have downloadet the version of the tactic who fits to 14.2.1.
In this version, there is some player roles who does not fit to the screenshort in the first post.

GK : Fits with SS
Backs : They are CWB attack on the SS, but in the downloadet version they are WB Support.
CB's : They are bots CD, but on the SS on of them are in cover, and they are not in the downloadet version.
DM : Fits with SS
CM's : On the SS there are 2 CM, one i Support and one i Defend. In the downloadet version there is a DLP and a AP, both in Supprt.
Wing's : They are both IF like the SS, but in the downloadet version they are attack and they are support on the SS.
ST : He is F9 on the SS, but in the downloadet version he is deep lying striker.

What is the right choice for the positions?

And do u use OI?

I am from Denmark, so excuse me for my poor english ;)

Hey, the tactic in the SS is different from the last one, whilst the two tactics seem to be equal in the system, the roles aren?t the same !!! This is possession based, so if you have quality players i think it will work !!!

download problems

Hi ive been using v1 off your tactic but need todownload the new version for 14.2 but it comes up as a rar file not a a tac file ????

UPDATE:

Well ive been a bit away from this because of this crappy patches coming out that ruin the game over and over again, but when 14.3 got out i started tweaking my frist BREAKING BAD TACTIC and now i think i got something interesting.

It consists in a control and possession based tactic with lots of passing, beautiful football ( as i like to play) and with one important thing, all the 3 attackers score many goals, the defense is quite solid in my opinion !!!

4nCok4X.jpg

RyLbMfC.jpg

ThGqFpN.jpg

Going to test it a bit more, but soon i will post here to you all that want to try it ! ;)

Waiting to test with my schalke

Sent from my Vodafone 975 using Tapatalk

Looks a good tactic, and seems to be great defensively! Looking forward to trying it out when you release it. Is it only for big teams and is it plug and play?

Good luck with your testing.

UPDATE:

Well ive been a bit away from this because of this crappy patches coming out that ruin the game over and over again, but when 14.3 got out i started tweaking my frist BREAKING BAD TACTIC and now i think i got something interesting.

It consists in a control and possession based tactic with lots of passing, beautiful football ( as i like to play) and with one important thing, all the 3 attackers score many goals, the defense is quite solid in my opinion !!!

Going to test it a bit more, but soon i will post here to you all that want to try it ! ;)

Can you upload your tweak ?

It seems plug & play with sucess is over this year, u have to change things sometimes and be more dymanic, PPMs and training are very important, specially in this 14.3 patch with the set pieces, ive come to a set of 2 tactics, one more CONTROLLING with patient possession and another with high pressing and more ofensive functions for those moments u need to score or feel that you are losing control of the match !!!
I think with the righ set of players, not in a big team, u can have sucess with this tactic, but of course this is a possession tactic, trying to control the matches and u need to have quality players.

mrloser, perhaps tomorrow i will post the tactics !!! ;)

Last edited:
It seems plug & play with sucess is over this year, u have to change things sometimes and be more dymanic, PPMs and training are very important, specially in this 14.3 patch with the set pieces, ive come to a set of 2 tactics, one more CONTROLLING with patient possession and another with high pressing and more ofensive functions for those moments u need to score or feel that you are losing control of the match !!!
I think with the righ set of players, not in a big team, u can have sucess with this tactic, but of course this is a possession tactic, trying to control the matches and u need to have quality players.

mrloser, perhaps tomorrow i will post the tactics !!! ;)

i did like your tactic for old patch, i will test it when is redy