LOKITO - 4-3-3 Breaking Bad ( POSSESSION & BEAUTIFUL FOOTBALL) 14.1.4

WELL FIRST POST UPDATED - TACTIC RELEASED HOPE YOU ENJOY IT !!!

3 games in a row without scoring... Have possession. But not creating

3 games in a row without scoring... Have possession. But not creating

What team are you playing ? I advise in op about important things to do in order to have sucess with this tactic, PPMs, training, etc !!!

Yes.It is fluid

Hmmm, just give it a time, keep the morale high and train the players to the positions, as it is a possession tactic the team needs to adapt to that system.

PLEASE ALL YOU THAT DOWNLOADED THE NORMAL VERSION, DOWNLOAD AGAIN AS THE VERSION I UPLOADED WAS NOT THE FINAL ONE, I WAS MY MISTAKE !!! NOW ITS THE FINAL ONE !!!

Why do you guys keep updating yout tactics? Now I have to start a new save again! :D

Do you have any sugestion on players stats for each position?

Why do you guys keep updating yout tactics? Now I have to start a new save again! :D

Do you have any sugestion on players stats for each position?

What team are you managing ? Perhaps there is no need to start a new save, about the players, quality players should do the trick !!!

Well, after ive posted Breaking Bad for 14.3, i have started another challenge, and im trying to emulate the FOUNDATIONS of TIKI TAKA, with the WM tactic, so ive come to a nice setup and it seems promising, lets see how it goes and if it get sucess i will share with all of you.

I know its a friendly, but Boca isnt a easy team and they were totally smashed by my team !!!

QPnGTQe.png

The offensive one now works but the 14.3 normal version is till file does nto exist

Nice bro, what team are you playing ?
Swansea City.

Beat Chelsea 2 - 0 at the Liberty, but it was luck more than anything. I'm in the year 2022, I've finished one season with this to finish 2nd in the Premier League, and win the Europa League after an exit from the Champions League in the Semis to Barcelona, no shame in that :p

To me this is the best tactic I've ever tried that has an awesome mix of defending-attacking. I hardly ever concede, and when I do its because my GK is a stupid young regen with the scout reports reporting "Has the potential to be a word class goalkeeper in the future".

Oh and I changed my forward to a Complete Forward as he is much more suited to that role. He scores a **** of a lot that way, the wingers not as much as when he was a DLF.

My only complaint is corner set-pieces, earlier on in the season the corners did work, I've tried attacking set-pieces and they just seem to decline over time. I'm going to come up with my own, if they work I would be happy to post them here.