LOKITO - STRIKE BACK - THE SIMEONE CONCEPT !!! 14.3.1

The thing that I've witnessed is that a lot of balls are played across the pitch and are intercepted by the opposition.

This tactic uses direct play, trying to get the ball fast in the front, i dont see that problem in my save tbh, we lose balls too, but thats normal, if u have a team that uses lots of direct play, risking too much, u will always fail some ( that depends the players u have):)

People, about the player filters, come on lads, please play the game, do you want me to play it for you too ? :D
Look at the PLAYER ROLES, and you will find all the kind of players that u need, its obvious that being a COUNTER tactic, you will need FAST PLAYERS in the WINGS ( OFFENSIVE AND DEFENSIVE), B2B and DLP will need good PASSING and be balanced players, the SS could be the AM type or the Forward type ( adapt if you can). ;)

Last edited:
first match with liverpool with this tactic, tactic not clear (30%)

Last edited:
This keeps going good...very good !!

qx0ahNx.jpg

I'm surprised to see that counter works even on a longer period. Even though teams must park the bus against you now sometimes, it continues to shine. I used it for a season and it didn't go too bad, but I was sceptical how this would continue to work. I guess the mix of the amount of attacking roles but still playing on the counter must do the trick. I'm thinking of returning back to use it :)

Interesting thought of andrichbrand there, to look for someone with also good defensive attributes for OI. I hired someone with some extra class tactical knowledge but didn't think of looking at his defensive attributes, too.

I'm surprised to see that counter works even on a longer period. Even though teams must park the bus against you now sometimes, it continues to shine. I used it for a season and it didn't go too bad, but I was sceptical how this would continue to work. I guess the mix of the amount of attacking roles but still playing on the counter must do the trick. I'm thinking of returning back to use it :)

Interesting thought of andrichbrand there, to look for someone with also good defensive attributes for OI. I hired someone with some extra class tactical knowledge but didn't think of looking at his defensive attributes, too.

Yeah, the attacking roles, really do the trick for this, despite the counter strategy, when the team gets the ball, u see a bunch of players running from behind trying to give passing chances, this was my goal, playing with a compact team in the defensive processes and giving verticality in attacking processes !!! Im really enjoying playing this Sassuolo save and with this system, yet i admit that i favour a dominating and possession style, but in Italy and with a underdog i had to adapt.
Keep giving feedback about ur save to see how its going !! ;)

This tactic actually seems the closest to a plug and play that I've come across. Very good work!!! I've taken the more direct passes and more risky passes off the 2 central midfielders. Seems to control the game more and still getting plenty of ccc's, but doesnt give the ball away so frequently

This tactic actually seems the closest to a plug and play that I've come across. Very good work!!! I've taken the more direct passes and more risky passes off the 2 central midfielders. Seems to control the game more and still getting plenty of ccc's, but doesnt give the ball away so frequently

Nice bro, keep testing it and give feedback !!! ;)

Well, update, the league is almost decided, lets see in champions, in the quarter finals ( Liverpool is the team im up against) :)

TH7B63V.jpg

Weirdest-looking tactic ever.

Yes, its a little different, but if u look closely, its a 4-4-2 variation :), tbh ive seen weirdest tactics in this forum this year.
The important thing is that it works very well for me and other people, won my 2nd italian league title in 2 seasons with Sassuolo and im in champions league quarter finals, hehe !! ;)

4-5-1 asymetrical view...there are weirdest formations.

Yeah bro, that could be another variation, what is important in football isnt the formation, its the philosophy and dynamic !!! ;)

Yeah bro, that could be another variation, what is important in football isnt the formation, its the philosophy and dynamic !!! ;)

Couldn't agree more...seedorf said yesterday something really interesting:

"Formation doesn't matter, it matter philosophy."

Smart words from smart man.

Does anyone have a guide towards team talks or a link to somewhere that someone posted a guide? Many thanks