LOKITO - STRIKE BACK - THE SIMEONE CONCEPT !!! 14.3.1

Ok, just finished my pre-season with Spurs and I won all games...first tactic I've ever done that - 11 played, 11 wins, 43 goals scored, 4 goals conceeded, 7 clean sheets...including some very tiny teams but also Boca 4-0, River 2-1, Lazio 2-0 and Barcelona 2-1...Barca didn't have any ccc's and we had 5. That's a pretty promising set of results :)

Ok, just finished my pre-season with Spurs and I won all games...first tactic I've ever done that - 11 played, 11 wins, 43 goals scored, 4 goals conceeded, 7 clean sheets...including some very tiny teams but also Boca 4-0, River 2-1, Lazio 2-0 and Barcelona 2-1...Barca didn't have any ccc's and we had 5. That's a pretty promising set of results :)

Nice bro, Spurs have a good squad for this system, good and strong Center Midfielders, keep it going.
Where are you playing Lamela or Lennon ?

About the team talks, i use this system...

Pre Match

*** Man + I give individual team talks to all sectors ( Assertive )
When the team is with high morale or playing against lower team at home - Agressive and Individual team talks (assertive)
When the team has low morale or playing against better team - Calm (without pressure) and then assertive ( this last is optional)

Half Time

Losing, Drawing or Winning by a 2 goal difference - Agressive + Individual Assertive
Winning by 3 goal difference or more - Calm or Assertive - Im pleased

End Time

If we win by 3 goal difference - Calm
If we win by 1 goal or 2 - it depends how the team performed, but i use Assertive

;)

I'm playing Chadli left wing, Lamela in the SS position and Eriksen on the right...that's my first choice. Then I play Soldado up front and Dembele in the B2B and Paulinho in the DLP role

How do you tell when the team is fully cohesive?

Usually in middle of the season, but when u feel that the team is fully blended, when u watch the game u will notice that.
Dont forget, that when u buy new players to you squad, u must train Team Cohesion for a while !! ;)

Check report by your assistant, if is your team blended well together...with fully fluid tactic I would say that is your team pretty much fully blended.

Lok1to, just wondering what your thinking is with not having the right winger on 'get forward more'? He seems to hold back a lot when the CM has the ball at the edge of the box and could make a run for the through ball...buuuut, saying that, I'm not sure if you sacrifice those little possibilities for the over all game or if there's more thinking behind it?

Lok1to, just wondering what your thinking is with not having the right winger on 'get forward more'? He seems to hold back a lot when the CM has the ball at the edge of the box and could make a run for the through ball...buuuut, saying that, I'm not sure if you sacrifice those little possibilities for the over all game or if there's more thinking behind it?

You could try that, but my idea was to balance the team, a lot of players have attacking roles, as u can see the CWB have that instruction, going to the middle, so my idea was to have the 2 players near each other, havent u noticed, lots of times you CWBs and RW / LW in numeric superiority to the op wing back ?

What mentality should we use when playing at home?

It's great away but home games are very flat. Thanks

Lok1to, have you thought about putting OI in the tactic for the lower league chaps who's assistants are basically toss?

Is there much of a difference?

What mentality should we use when playing at home?

It's great away but home games are very flat. Thanks

Hmm, it works for me both home and away, of course sometimes the team relaxes too much, thats why u must give AGRESSIVE team talks in home games, when ur the favourite.
Trying to increase the team?s tempo and agressiveness, works very well for me too !!! ;)

Lok1to, have you thought about putting OI in the tactic for the lower league chaps who's assistants are basically toss?

Is there much of a difference?

Havent thought about that tbh, imo a average lower league *** man will give the necessary OI, based in the quality of the opposition, but i havent played lower league saves this year. :p
The OI can be different, in order to suit all opposition teams ! ;)

Meanwhile in Itally, second season of glory !! :D

FG5sCGy.jpg

Last edited:
So still use counter as the default position for all home and away games regardless of what team you're playing?

Except for when you're playing someone big then use defend?. Is that at home to?

So still use counter as the default position for all home and away games regardless of what team you're playing?

Except for when you're playing someone big then use defend?. Is that at home to?

Yes, this is a Counter tactic, the attacking roles in some players makes it more offensive, but trying to maintain a compact team, with players coming from deep.
You could try to use Attacking, but beware that u must use if ur better than the other team, and believe u can control the game, perhaps the Control strategy should be better, its like i said, in this FM2014, they changed the concept, we must be more dynamic, so dont be afraid to change some things during games, just don change a lot and in a drastic way !! :)

Any player filters or what not?

Look at the PLAYER ROLES, and you will find all the kind of players that u need, its obvious that being a COUNTER tactic, you will need FAST PLAYERS in the WINGS ( OFFENSIVE AND DEFENSIVE), B2B and DLP will need good PASSING and be balanced players, the SS could be the AM type or the Forward type ( adapt if you can).