LOKITO - THE GUARDIOLA CONCEPT

• Thread starter Thread starter Lok1to
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 824
  • Views Views 391K
Any tips for away games?

What´s happening in those away games ?
This is a base system that wants to dominate in every field, that is the idea, only in some matches, when you need to maintain a lead, you could change mentality or tempo, for example.

[QUOTE = Irish_Hammer; 2398713] Basta usare Lokitos Aprire Possesso :)Change ruolo giocatore, sulla base di giocatori di forza e di debolezza opposizioni. Posso garantire la mia ritocco non funzionerà per gli altri, perché l'ho cambiato in base alla mia capacità regens [/ QUOTE]

but you have changed the individual instructions or the instructions of the team ?

i never use other peoples tactics but im really struggling on fm 15 so i think im going to try yours .. the question i have is that when we all create tactics and the team become familiarized with it whats the point in changing your team instructions during the game as my familiarity bar drops if i change from counter to attacking for exampe.?
u say to change things if we need to but to me it always seems like my teams play weaker when i ask them to retain possesion' when we are not use to doing that? do u listen to your assistants advice during games to? thanks

I meant when your a weaker team playing in the CL or league against bigger teams?

Hmmm, maybe change D-LINE or TEMPO. But this is a system based in a idea of dominating everyone ( i know that is difficult with lower teams).

i never use other peoples tactics but im really struggling on fm 15 so i think im going to try yours .. the question i have is that when we all create tactics and the team become familiarized with it whats the point in changing your team instructions during the game as my familiarity bar drops if i change from counter to attacking for exampe.?
u say to change things if we need to but to me it always seems like my teams play weaker when i ask them to retain possesion' when we are not use to doing that? do u listen to your assistants advice during games to? thanks

Changing things during games is important to difficult the AI knowledge of our tactic. When u give more vertical instructions, the team will be more direct and play more quick. I don´t make radical changes, i always want to dominate, so i play CONTROL ou ATTACK.

Just started new season 3 matches 19 goals crazy (6)

View attachment 724395View attachment 724396

Really good bro ! In 14.1.4 ?

Help me please! After 1 season the A.I. is countering this tactic. How can i counter the A.I.? :p

Hmmm try to train more def positioning or try to change D-LINE.

ANYONE TESTED IT IN THE NEW VERSION 15.2.0 ?

Hi which database is that?

I am searching for a World League type that actually works without corrupting the game to much after a few seasons, is it working for you after a couple of seasons?

Lok1to your tactics this year inspired me for my tactics i just change few things, but the base idea is from your tactic very good and thx!

Saudacoes Leoninas (H)

ver. 15.2 ????

well started in 15.1.4 and finished in 15.2. Using his older version of the tactics as I can't get the new ones to work yet.

Hi which database is that?

I am searching for a World League type that actually works without corrupting the game to much after a few seasons, is it working for you after a couple of seasons?

Lok1to your tactics this year inspired me for my tactics i just change few things, but the base idea is from your tactic very good and thx!

Saudacoes Leoninas (H)

Steam Workshop :: FIFA World Super League - Version 2 (compatible with Network games)

I Just finished my first season. I hope it doesn't corrupt after season 2.

well started in 15.1.4 and finished in 15.2. Using his older version of the tactics as I can't get the new ones to work yet.

Steam Workshop :: FIFA World Super League - Version 2 (compatible with Network games)

I Just finished my first season. I hope it doesn't corrupt after season 2.

Strange i tried that one but maybe an older version, because on my save the leagues where still named like the english leagues like Vanarama Conference and so on. But thx for the info would be nice to know if it works good after first season.

Well friends, i´ve "paused" the possession play and went in another path, a more offensive and direct approach, i must say im enjoying it very much. I know it doesn´t have anything to do with possession, but im just sharing this new idea with you, i know that there are a lot of you that like 3 defenders formations.
Just take a look ! :)

HCQQTFP.png

9WPz0Wr.png

BYoZnVT.png

PCeGHvh.png

OvMZqfA.png

YdRc521.png

From 47 league goals, we only scored 5 goals from corners, so this is very good for me and i believe that if i, or some of you, can get a real set pieces setup, it might be even more destructive.

HoXhcVg.png

Is still soon to say if it is consistent, im still "studying" the defensive process, but without changing the offensive power, that tbh is great. I feel its a very enjoyable system and i really like to see my team play ! :)

Last edited:
Good stuff Lokito, I'm gonna try and create something similar with the DMC pushed up to MC, and the wingers as wingbacks, a more traditional 5-3-2, looks like you have pretty much nailed it!

Well done

Good stuff Lokito, I'm gonna try and create something similar with the DMC pushed up to MC, and the wingers as wingbacks, a more traditional 5-3-2, looks like you have pretty much nailed it!

Well done

Nice m8 im enjoying this very much, but i don´t know why. Or do i ? :D

Nqg1XTj.png

Back