LOKITO - THE GUARDIOLA CONCEPT

• Thread starter Thread starter Lok1to
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 824
  • Views Views 391K
Great mate ! Those are some impressive results. Total dominatio indeed ! :)

Hey, im glad to hear its woking for u. Post some screens if u want to ! :)

Tbh i don´t know, but some people say the new version it´s working, give it a try ! :)

uses that tactic ?

Last edited:
Hi, I'm having a issue and thats is, I am finding it really difficult to keep a clean sheet. I concede a lot of goals. And I find it very hard to beat teams that play 5 in the middle. I use the open possession tactic for teams who use 5 in the middle but still Im drawing or Losing. My first season with this tactic was great but the second season dosn't seem to be doing that well for me. I am using the shouts, but still no luck. Any advice? I don't want to try a different tactic as I am a guardiola fan, and love this tactic. Please help.

Hi Mate! Can you tell me if in this post there is a tactic that works for 15.1.3 patch? thanks

I think that the 2 versions work in 15.1.3 !

That uses TACTICS ?

the tactic in the pening post mate ! ;)

Hi, I'm having a issue and thats is, I am finding it really difficult to keep a clean sheet. I concede a lot of goals. And I find it very hard to beat teams that play 5 in the middle. I use the open possession tactic for teams who use 5 in the middle but still Im drawing or Losing. My first season with this tactic was great but the second season dosn't seem to be doing that well for me. I am using the shouts, but still no luck. Any advice? I don't want to try a different tactic as I am a guardiola fan, and love this tactic. Please help.

Hmmm, i had that problem too, teams playing in 4-5-1 are very hard to play with, that is because they have a lot of players in the midfield and block the ball circulation. I usually fight that with the open possession and sometimes more tempo, but in those matches i played very dynamically. Try to give more vertical instructions in those games ! ;)

Hmmm, i had that problem too, teams playing in 4-5-1 are very hard to play with, that is because they have a lot of players in the midfield and block the ball circulation. I usually fight that with the open possession and sometimes more tempo, but in those matches i played very dynamically. Try to give more vertical instructions in those games ! ;)

closed or open?

Ok mate, I'll give it a go and inform you of the outcome.

I might have to stop using this tactic it's too good. I set my central AP to run wide with ball and roam from position and set the right AP to IF or Raumdeuter and sometimes drop my striker into Trequartista. I'm getting crazy results it's like watching 2010 Barcelona play against U16 teams. Sensational tactic Lokito I never used anything so dominant in any Football Manager

View attachment 321473View attachment 321472

uses that tactic ?
I use the Open Possession mainly with my centre mid set to run wide and roam from position. Change to overload if the opposition park the bus. I also signed Verratti who is just custom built for this tactic and Sergi Roberto is playing some beautiful stuff aswell

I use the Open Possession mainly with my centre mid set to run wide and roam from position. Change to overload if the opposition park the bus. I also signed Verratti who is just custom built for this tactic and Sergi Roberto is playing some beautiful stuff aswell

you can put the download of your tactics changed ?

you can put the download of your tactics changed ?
All i did was a small change to open possession to suit my regen with 18 dribbling. The left AP in centre mid give him instructions to run wide with ball and roam from position he links up brilliantly with the wide AP doing this but also plays like messi at times running through the centre. I only do this when a team is on ultra defence and I need some central flair.
I tinker with the striker and wide players at times depending on the game but most of the time im using Lokitos tactic unchanged.

I highly recommend Barbosa Verratti and De sciglio. Also Enner Valencia is an absolute animal on the flanks, I believe he's the key to my success, 20+ assists every season from out wide

Last edited:
All i did was a small change to open possession to suit my regen with 18 dribbling. The left AP in centre mid give him instructions to run wide with ball and roam from position he links up brilliantly with the wide AP doing this but also plays like messi at times running through the centre. I only do this when a team is on ultra defence and I need some central flair.
I tinker with the striker and wide players at times depending on the game but most of the time im using Lokitos tactic unchanged.

I highly recommend Barbosa Verratti and De sciglio. Also Enner Valencia is an absolute animal on the flanks, I believe he's the key to my success, 20+ assists every season from out wide

I asked the tactic because I do not understand your language ... can you post your tactics please?

I asked the tactic because I do not understand your language ... can you post your tactics please?

Just use Lokitos Open Possession :) Change player role based on your players strengths and oppositions weakness. I can guarantee my tweak won't work for others because I changed it based on my regens ability

Back