Well people this is the end of second season !!!

In the league we were absolutely superior to everyone and the draw we had was playing with reserves.

Ejnmr21.png

UnOslcn.png

The second Champions League Final in two years and we lost this one.
It was a great game, and any team could win, Chelsea got the luck this time. :(

TMFPBaM.png

Portuguese Cup and playing with lots of reserves. :)

IQUtIMS.png

Another final, the League Cup Final against Porto, and we played this final too with lots of reserves, they won in penalties.

hT7xuig.png

Enough said, i think it was a great season ! :)

Going to play my 2nd season with United with this again (If anything my squad is weaker... I sold Rooney to Chelsea for £30m) didn't extend Falcao's loan... relying on RVP, I will let his contract run down and then Munir/Gabriel Barbosa can fight for the starting spot next season. Both are going to be great talents. Pogba has arrived so in theory I should be stronger. (Di Maria on the left, Juan Mata/Januzaj on the right with Pogba as the MCL and Kovacic as the MCR, Romero as DM)

I'm concerned with my defence, I sold Smalling and Evans for peanuts (load of bollocks now) so I have Jones, Balanta (injured for 2 months, but he's capable of replacing them both easily), Rojo, some guy loaned from Atletico and Blackett.

****... I'm really trying to create one tactic by myself, but your results will make me try yours :p
I'm using the same team, "o nosso grande amor", and i'm having huge difficults in the second season. Lost and draw a few, won some, but with about 10 games i'm already 11 points from Benfica, who did not loose any match yet in the league in my save...
In the first season i was okey until the last 7/8 games where i started to draw every single game... (1 season plus 10 games of the 2nd)
Do you think Tanaka should fit fine in your tactics? In my save he scored about 27 goals in 26 games. It could be more, but i've lost Nani by injury (10 months), my king of assists...

Going to play my 2nd season with United with this again (If anything my squad is weaker... I sold Rooney to Chelsea for £30m) didn't extend Falcao's loan... relying on RVP, I will let his contract run down and then Munir/Gabriel Barbosa can fight for the starting spot next season. Both are going to be great talents. Pogba has arrived so in theory I should be stronger. (Di Maria on the left, Juan Mata/Januzaj on the right with Pogba as the MCL and Kovacic as the MCR, Romero as DM)

I'm concerned with my defence, I sold Smalling and Evans for peanuts (load of bollocks now) so I have Jones, Balanta (injured for 2 months, but he's capable of replacing them both easily), Rojo, some guy loaned from Atletico and Blackett.

Try do sign quality CD, its very important m8, as u play with offside trap so u need quality defenders and familiarized with the system.

****... I'm really trying to create one tactic by myself, but your results will make me try yours :p
I'm using the same team, "o nosso grande amor", and i'm having huge difficults in the second season. Lost and draw a few, won some, but with about 10 games i'm already 11 points from Benfica, who did not loose any match yet in the league in my save...
In the first season i was okey until the last 7/8 games where i started to draw every single game... (1 season plus 10 games of the 2nd)
Do you think Tanaka should fit fine in your tactics? In my save he scored about 27 goals in 26 games. It could be more, but i've lost Nani by injury (10 months), my king of assists...

Boas.
I didn´t use Tanaka, i sent him to B team.
I think he can do well in the F9 position ! ;)

To create a tactic yourself you just need to stick to a philosophy (e.g possession, high pressing, counter attacks, etc). But it's frustrating, I believe I am a fairly decent tactician but I don't play this game to be a tactician, I play it to have fun and getting frustrated when your tactical choices fail doesn't make it fun for me.

Tanaka should fit into it, the F9 doesn't score that many, in fact last season I had no real top scorer, everyone chipped in which makes it better I suppose because you don't need to dish out big on a striker to score.

I have £36m to spend, I sold a lot of players (£80m combined) and have so far spent about £30m (I think I may have wasted it) so yeah looking for a good CD like Hummels but he isn't interested, I regret not signing Pepe for £4m (I refused to pay 800k per month wages for a 32 year old that wanted a contract until 2019) which is fair enough but I may target an older CD who is quality but for cheaper, Balanta will become a world class player for me if he stops getting these injuries.

So I'm testing this tactic out now with my world class Southampton squad in 2021 and I had 71% possession for the first 30 minutes. No goals however, but I'm not too fussed about that.

So I'm testing this tactic out now with my world class Southampton squad in 2021 and I had 71% possession for the first 30 minutes. No goals however, but I'm not too fussed about that.
Just had an identical game at home with United v. Chelsea. Wasn't until the 93rd minute that Daley Blind finally scored, I had around 70 percent possession, 30 shots, 4cccs, Chelsea had 1 shot, 0 anything else :D

Just had an identical game at home with United v. Chelsea. Wasn't until the 93rd minute that Daley Blind finally scored, I had around 70 percent possession, 30 shots, 4cccs, Chelsea had 1 shot, 0 anything else :D

That happens in some games, what´s important is dominating by possessing the ball, as when we have the ball the oponnent cant´t create danger because they only run trying to get it, giving us time to rest with the ball, but this must be done with dynamic and intensity, so the oppositon team open spaces for us to score.
Sometimes increasing TEMPO makes sense, as the team will play more quickly than the default CONTROL tempo.

Agreed, I would rather win 1-0 and score in the last minute than win 6-3... my united squad played brilliantly against Chelsea (who looked like they were trying to counter when we lost the ball, even if they were they couldn't maintain possession against Pogba and Kovacic), probably going to do more attack training because RVP, Di Maria nor Mata on the flanks couldn't break them down. (their defence was F. Luis / Terry / Cahill / Ivanovic), probably the best performance for a while now even though we couldn't score, I brought on Munir ahead of RVP so he could shoot from distance, that eventually got us the goal when T. Courtois knocked it away and then Blind smashed it in.

Those of you who have changed the left wing to an IF(S) I assume are pushing the winger up to the AM area? Are you doing the same on the right side?

To create a tactic yourself you just need to stick to a philosophy (e.g possession, high pressing, counter attacks, etc). But it's frustrating, I believe I am a fairly decent tactician but I don't play this game to be a tactician, I play it to have fun and getting frustrated when your tactical choices fail doesn't make it fun for me.

Tanaka should fit into it, the F9 doesn't score that many, in fact last season I had no real top scorer, everyone chipped in which makes it better I suppose because you don't need to dish out big on a striker to score.

Agree, in the last FMs my priorities were the development of young talent, i love when one of my players becomes a great player or to create huge goal scorers. It was a pleasure see Tanaka being the player with the most goals in Europe:p

Use this tactic in one game, i beat Braga 2-0, and had 25 shots. Unfortunatly , only 7 were on goal. 66% of ball possession too. So i believe with training, we can have here a "big thing" :)

Hello Lokito, i'm a french player. I play as you with Sporting Portugal but i have a lot of problems in offense. Not many hits in the game, not many occasions, but at the defense is perfect, only 8 goals conceded in 23 championship matches, 3 goals conceded in the Champions League (I'm against the Fourth Shatkhar ), but I want my team to score more goals, what changes can I do to fix this problem in attack?

Thx