London - Taking of the city - BaP story

Wow, even with an 7.95 average rating, I didn't make it to the starting-11. Just shows how much class and quality there's in this team :)

Wow, even with an 7.95 average rating, I didn't make it to the starting-11. Just shows how much class and quality there's in this team :)

Couldn't make it either with 8.18 :(

Guess it was down to formation (Maybe it was the most used one?)

Moses King has lost 21kg in two years. Also how consistent do I have to be to get a ******* cap. Not even a youth cap yet.

Moses King has lost 21kg in two years. Also how consistent do I have to be to get a ******* cap. Not even a youth cap yet.

I know how you feel ive only just been called up to under21's,

TILL OCTOBER

View attachment 228567

Not easiest group, but I remain confident in our ability and advancing is ineviteable

View attachment 228566

Excellent start in Europe, lets continue like this and make me proud

View attachment 228565

View attachment 228564

View attachment 228563

Great start, we are in lead and even tho its very close fight with at least 4 points in next 2 games we will secure first position

View attachment 228562

We went off pretty quick from Capital Cup with 7 players missing cause internationals, St. Johnstone trophy should be ours and well easy opponent in first round of FA Cup , lets try to go one step more this time and win the trophy ;)

View attachment 228561

Great start in league once more and complete domination, but this time we are playing more like team and less incredible individual performances by our strikers​

View attachment 227956View attachment 227955View attachment 227954View attachment 227952

Quite a surprise that both stuttgart and bilbao were knocked out , but thats great for us,we showed great discipline and managed to prolong our European adventure

View attachment 227951

So Dnipro is team we can beat, but Porto or PSG really isnt the best option for us

View attachment 227950
View attachment 227949

Sadly we didnt win our last game in the year, we dominated it but just couldnt score twice, best player of december was Pavlovic who scored 16 goals in 7 league games

View attachment 227948
View attachment 227943

Last edited:
Has Harrison been retrained to a central midfielder?

Love how awesome he's playing though :D

Has Harrison been retrained to a central midfielder?

Love how awesome he's playing though :D

Yes, all wingers have been retrained for central midfielders, but im still using them for winger positions for around 12 games per half season

I'm doing alright! A fab 1st season, a decent 2nd season and an impressive 3rd season, 2nd most goals and most assists in the team! :D

wow fantastic rotation boss... now both of your GK will improve a lot...

How long have i been injured? Is it major?
Is anyone able to compete with pav? He is doing an awesome job, all the boys are doing great, atleast WHEN we play porto or psg we will know where we are quality wise atm.
COME ON BOYS!!!!

How long have i been injured? Is it major?
Is anyone able to compete with pav? He is doing an awesome job, all the boys are doing great, atleast WHEN we play porto or psg we will know where we are quality wise atm.
COME ON BOYS!!!!

You are out for 3 months mate

View attachment 227518View attachment 227517

First obstacle crossed with ease, its time for PSG

View attachment 227516View attachment 227514

Well done guys, we fought nicely and almost got to extra time

View attachment 227513View attachment 227512

Just showing dominance from first round through both finals

View attachment 227511View attachment 227507View attachment 227506View attachment 227504

One draw with Yeovil costed us another perfect season

View attachment 227502

Jameson, Tracz, King, Henderson, Mason, Hotlips and Gonzalez were called for U20 World Cup
Hotlips were injured for 3 months on that world cup while in april Harrison got injured for 6 months and that are first injuries longer than 2 months

Another solid season, the extra competitive games in europe will have helped us all, we clearly wont be hanging around the lower leagues long if we only just lost to psg, we will all be hiting our prime come time we get to premier league, teams better be scared!!!
Where did i come in the leagues goalscorers?? Behind pav atleast lol.
Atleast it looks like i had a decent world cup, did axel have to provide all those assists for the french regen, id have had top player if not!

How many assists for Hotlips this season?

Another solid season, the extra competitive games in europe will have helped us all, we clearly wont be hanging around the lower leagues long if we only just lost to psg, we will all be hiting our prime come time we get to premier league, teams better be scared!!!
Where did i come in the leagues goalscorers?? Behind pav atleast lol.
Atleast it looks like i had a decent world cup, did axel have to provide all those assists for the french regen, id have had top player if not!

you scored 18 goals in league what put you 3rd in the team and 10th in league

How many assists for Hotlips this season?

14, 12 were in league