London - Taking of the city - BaP story

View attachment 228894View attachment 228893

Easy peasy 2 times in a row for London :D

View attachment 228892View attachment 228891View attachment 228890View attachment 228889View attachment 228888

Congratulations to all on unbeaten season and impossible 225 goals

View attachment 228887

As you can see not even a 100% victory ratio is enough to be called best manager in the year (even tho i was favourite by media)

View attachment 228886View attachment 228885

View attachment 228883

This is where our winning streak ended at 99 wins in a row, but we still have unbeaten streak which is now at 102 :D and most important of all is this :

View attachment 228881

Here it s boys, first taste of Europe

View attachment 228879

View attachment 228880

Last edited:
View attachment 943896View attachment 943898

Easy peasy 2 times in a row for London :D

View attachment 943901View attachment 943902View attachment 943904View attachment 943907View attachment 943909

Congratulations to all on unbeaten season and impossible 225 goals

View attachment 943911

As you can see not even a 100% victory ratio is enough to be called best manager in the year (even tho i was favourite by media)

View attachment 943912View attachment 943913

View attachment 943919

This is where our winning streak ended at 99 wins in a row, but we still have unbeaten streak which is now at 102 :D and most important of all is this :

View attachment 943926

Here it s boys, first taste of Europe

View attachment 943929

View attachment 943928
So close, but yet so far :/

Brilliant form boys! Tough to loose in the final but europa league is gonna be huge for our development,
On a personel note HOW THE F**K am i ment to compete with pav! He is an absolute animal! 58 league goals!!!! I thought my 39 was impressive but he is just unreal!!
Congratulations though pav! Im not gonna give up on winning the golden boot, ;-) game on!!

So close, but yet so far :/

I know :( we were so close to it :(

Brilliant form boys! Tough to loose in the final but europa league is gonna be huge for our development,
On a personel note HOW THE F**K am i ment to compete with pav! He is an absolute animal! 58 league goals!!!! I thought my 39 was impressive but he is just unreal!!
Congratulations though pav! Im not gonna give up on winning the golden boot, ;-) game on!!

What happens in Premier league and Europe is what really matters, good luck and continue your excellent form

Absolutely fantastic season! Going to the Europa league is gonna be massive for the club and development :D
Also congrats to Pav for another killer season, it's hard to keep up with the ammount of assists he produces let alone goals...

To europe boys!

Edit: Just noticed, 20 assists! Whoop whoop, it seems like i'm turning out to be what I wanted :p

Last edited:
Either Pedersen has been hitting the gym or McDonald's, in 1 year he gained 5 kg

Really liking the development at the moment, 15 crossing on Ren to feed the beasts up front :D

I'm quite happy with the stats, some are starting to look pretty tasty!
The squads talent just keeps rising really, but I guess the Europa League is gonna determine alot... i'm sure the team is up to the task in hands.

Last edited:
Well done Pav, I'm hoping Gemmel can reclaim it next year!

Also top of the yellow card ratings, looks like im turning into the club hatchet man

Could you put Hotips on Deep Lying Striker (D) or Complete Forward (S) taining schedule?