Looking for a Player Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 214K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need a good striker to play in the front with Vucinic (he scores lot of goals as second striker). I ended Toni´s loan because Lucina Traore was scoring more than him and his wages were enormous. So now, I only have Traore and need another striker. Who do you recommend me ? Dont know how much I got to buy, but withe 48 months payment, I think I could buy some good.

Arsenal first season, have 27.5 mil but want to earn more funds...what players should i sell?? and what Cf should i buy as main
cheers x

Hi I´m new here but i need an attacking midfielder for my Sheffield United got 3 million euros to spend

Arsenal first season, have 27.5 mil but want to earn more funds...what players should i sell?? and what Cf should i buy as main
cheers x
Dzeko is truly unstoppable so i'd recomend him, he can get about a goal a game, if it's right at the start you can get him at 22mil

Hi, im Barcelona going into 4th season.
really need a world class DMC, got £100mill and maybe could raise a little bit more.
Essien, De Rossi and mascherano are all 28 or older and dont wanna pay £100mill for 4 seasons worth.
looked at velousa (haha defiantely spelt incorrectly) but not sure he is in the same class as essien etc
suggestions?

try tinga top quality by four seasons in or zucilini

are they as good as mascherano/essien etc or just potential to be? ive got camacho who im breaking in gently so need a proven DMC but around 20-25 years old

i want a world class goalkeeper that rivals cech n buffon for about 10mill for arsenal tryed to get lloris,mandana,akinfeev,frey, and all the odvious ones but there not selling anyone got any ideas of some not so odvious ones pls ?

try federico vilar (atlante)....you can get him arnd 2.3m.....

i have started a game with palermo i need a left back got 10 mill to spend

i have started a game with palermo i need a left back got 10 mill to spend
fausto pinto, christian ansaldi, dodo, joe mattock, jerome boateng (likely to cost more than 10m), tim de cler

im Nottingham Forest and I'm 25 games into the season and Wilshere really isn't performing so I really need a left midfeilder maybe on a free or under 100k maybe hard for you guys to find someone but would really help if you could..

playing as united, into 2nd season, thiss season will probably be giggs last. so im looking for a play who can play left mid/wing, who can also be set as an advanced playmaker role to back up modric

apart from silva or mata who im tracking, can anyone name any other players, not looking to sign until the end of 2nd season.

also looking for a similar player on the right wing

Hey guys, I'm Arsenal and I think in January I might need a new centre back, Djourou will be out for ages, Silvestre and Senderos don't exactly cut the mustard, which just leaves Gallas and Vermaelen really. I've got about £5 million to spend, I've only signed two players so far, Di Maria and Gignac, and the window's just ended... any recommendations? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back