Luis Garcia - The New Manager On The Block

View attachment 257646

Three in the last four! Not the greatest performance ever, but we scored and they didn't. We've gone from 16th to 9th in the last three matches, and all of a sudden the atmosphere around the club is so much better.

Our Lord and Saviour...

View attachment 257645

View attachment 257534

That was a real statement of intent from the lads tonight. We have cup ambitions this year, especially as it will be our best route to Europe, so we went full strength. We were dominant enough that I could sub players off, and then continue to score, as Sane bagged another off the bench. He's fast becoming Stade Rennais' answer to Adam Le Fondre.

We also continue our sterling home form from recent games, and with another home game to come, I see no reason why we can't get another victory in our next match.

Cracking turn-around, look to have a good team there. Hopefully keep pushing up the league.

Cracking turn-around, look to have a good team there. Hopefully keep pushing up the league.

Thanks! My only concern now is the winter break coming up, as my 2nd and 3rd games after it are PSG and Monaco away. If I can get through that potential sticking patch, then this season may yet be very rewarding.

View attachment 257522

That's distinctly unhelpful. Having said that, Seb had been in and out of the team recently, with Samper and Pajot looking more assured in the centre.

View attachment 257486

We march on! This run has been utterly sensational. Great to see Borja back on the scoresheet; its been a rough start to his career in France but he is getting there. One game left til the winter break, then time for a well deserved break.

View attachment 257437

Another dominant performance to round off 2015. Our recent form has been stunning, and we are finally starting to gel with the formations we are using. Hopefully we can hit the ground running when we return in January.

PSG and Monaco are luxury games, just need to beat the teams around you.

View attachment 257309

With Armand leaving for Belgium, we needed a new centre back. Bernardo was my key centre back in my short time at Sporting, and once I became aware of his availability, I moved swiftly to secure him.