Luis Garcia - The New Manager On The Block

Owing to FIFA corruption/game crashing, the cup draw has been redone. We now have Troyes or Clermont Foot at home. Thanks Fifa.

View attachment 257197
We've looked short of pace on the right all season, Allione should be more than adequate. With him on loan, he will also provide cover with Ntep's head currently being turned by Leicester. Not long left in the window, and barring a major sale, that's me done.

Florenzi is one of my favourite players in this game!! Loved him on 14 and now this year too! Amazing signing!

Florenzi is one of my favourite players in this game!! Loved him on 14 and now this year too! Amazing signing!

He's been ignoring me all window, I've been waiting to pounce the moment he changed his mind! No way I should be getting him on a free, probably going to be the focal point of my team next season.

View attachment 257187

We thumped what is a very good Lille team. Allione was superb today, scoring on debut. Watching him and Ntep down the wings was a joy to behold, and I look forward to much more of that this season. Andre has been solid down the right side, but Allione is just a class apart.

Florenzi and Allione are brilliant signings, you have really turned the team around in recent months too winning a lot of matches by big scorelines, have you changed your tactic? KIU

Florenzi and Allione are brilliant signings, you have really turned the team around in recent months too winning a lot of matches by big scorelines, have you changed your tactic? KIU

I have changed it yes, I was initially running a 4-2-3-1 I've had high levels of success with. I've since switched to a 4-2-4 for the time being, and Wilson and Baston are much better supporting each other. The change in formation has also brought the best out of Ntep as well, he has been insanely good recently.

The turning point was Lyon. If we hadn't have won that, morale would still have been struggling I'm guessing. Instead we got a few wins together, and powered up to a position where we could just sneak European football if we get lucky.

View attachment 257009

Troyes were more interested in kicking our players than playing football, with Allione and Pajot being forced to limp off. Thankfully, neither are to be out for any length of time. We also sealed the 3 points with a comical own goal, and we continue to fight for position in the top half.

He is one of my best players in my Madrid save, currently keeping Modric out of the team, Should be a great signing

He's taken a bit of a hit from a hip injury sustained last season, but he's still one of my best players, and has time to develop yet, so I'm confident he'll lead from the centre.

View attachment 256913

Another massacre in the league as we continue our relentless march in the league. Our poor few matches after the winter break appear to be a blip now as we carry on. At this rate, Europa league is a real possibility for us.

View attachment 256911

A classic cup tie saw us come out on top of a five goal thriller. Ngando's late strike put us through where we will play...

View attachment 256910

Should be an easy enough game, but with a semi final place on offer, we'll approach the game with a level of respect.

Stat Attack

View attachment 256908

Our home form has been exemplary this season, and that's where the majority of our points have come from so far. However...

View attachment 256907

Our away record is shocking. It's something that needs addressing very quickly, especially if we have designs on breaking the European spots. The consolation is that we have played the big teams away from home now, so it should hopefully get easier.​