Luis Garcia - The New Manager On The Block

View attachment 256887

Our lack of players doesn't stop us as Ntep turns on the class yet again. We move up to 5th after winning 5 in a row, I couldn't have forseen this when we were sat in 15th late last year.

View attachment 256847

We stole that. Bastia looked solid at home, and we were happy with a point. That was until Dosso, in for the injred Baston today, popped up at the end to smash home. He scored his first goal against Bastia earlier this season, he's already found his bunny team.

View attachment 256802

Another very impressive display as we continue our dominance in the league. We are one of the most dangerous teams in the league right now, and Europe should definitely be obtainable if we can continue our run.

View attachment 256792

Defeat was inevitable the moment the referee failed to rule out a blatantly offside goal from Bangoura. I'm more concerned about his failure to protect my players from some cowardly challenges from Nantes. Andre was forced off under heavy fire from their defenders, although thankfully he didn't take an injury from it. We go again though, 5/6th looks good currently, and 4th is not yet beyond the realms of possibility.

View attachment 256777

That was extremely satisfying. This goes up there with the win over Lyon. It it also revenge over them for their last minute cup win, but also justification of the new brand of attacking football I have managed to instill at the club. We are announcing ourselves as an upcoming power in this league; long may it continue.

Going well man! Good luck for the semi, a big ask to beat PSG especially away from home!

I've got a sneaky feeling you could ****** it! :D I just realised we're both managing in France now xD

Haha, it seems like a good starting point! I'd love to go back to Spain one day, just to prove to myself more than anything that I can manage there and win silverware. England will be one for the future as well, would love to see Garcia back at Anfield again.

Haha, it seems like a good starting point! I'd love to go back to Spain one day, just to prove to myself more than anything that I can manage there and win silverware. England will be one for the future as well, would love to see Garcia back at Anfield again.

Yeah man that would be a great part to the story if you took over at Liverpool!

View attachment 256561

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

That was superb. Two of the stars of our season, Wilson and Ntep, pulled us back into the game when we were down, but there were contributions across the team. Special mentions go to Ngando and Dosso, who both came on in extra time and helped us pull it level; Ngando then buried his penalty in the shootout. Costil was stupendous as well, and got right behind the last penalty, putting us through.

Getting to the final has a further consequence of course. By getting there, we are guaranteed Europa League football next season, as Marseille, our opponents, are practically guaranteed to confirm Champions League. With that in mind, and a takeover looking likely, next season promises to be an entertaining one.

View attachment 878923

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

That was superb. Two of the stars of our season, Wilson and Ntep, pulled us back into the game when we were down, but there were contributions across the team. Special mentions go to Ngando and Dosso, who both came on in extra time and helped us pull it level; Ngando then buried his penalty in the shootout. Costil was stupendous as well, and got right behind the last penalty, putting us through.

Getting to the final has a further consequence of course. By getting there, we are guaranteed Europa League football next season, as Marseille, our opponents, are practically guaranteed to confirm Champions League. With that in mind, and a takeover looking likely, next season promises to be an entertaining one.

Knew you'd win this! Congrats mate! Nothing beats winning a semi final against a top club at their home! Well.. winning the final probably beats that ;) good luck!

Great result & European football to look forward too! Not to mention the take over, hopefully an influx of cash to follow!