Malmo FF - A Swedish Adventure

• Thread starter Thread starter PatrickLFC
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 500K
I think I'd rather not have a takeover. My current board are pretty reasonable - though they keep refusing to expand the stadium, and it would reduce the challenge of the save. I'd be delighted if another Swedish club had a takeover though!

I think if one of your rivals was to get a tycoon that would be fun. But yes you're right it would reduce the challenge a great deal. Love the save, such a great read.

Just caught up again after the weekend! Another cracking few results in the CL, If you can beat Man UTD 3-0, What's to say you cant go on to win it? I have faith my friend!

I think if one of your rivals was to get a tycoon that would be fun. But yes you're right it would reduce the challenge a great deal. Love the save, such a great read.

Yeah I agree, it would be great if my rivals got a tycoon, not so good if I did though.

Just caught up again after the weekend! Another cracking few results in the CL, If you can beat Man UTD 3-0, What's to say you cant go on to win it? I have faith my friend!

Yeah I think when we play at our best we're a genuine threat, we just need to play like that against the big clubs and hope for the best.

Thanks

Amazing series pat! Youve found some amazing regens, and that champions league result... WOW
Thanks to you, i decided to do a "similar" save with basel. Keep it up

Amazing series pat! Youve found some amazing regens, and that champions league result... WOW
Thanks to you, i decided to do a "similar" save with basel. Keep it up

Thank you my friend, I'm glad you're enjoying it! Here's hoping you achieve similar success with Basel!

Holding Manchester United to only 5 shots at Old Trafford!! Well done mate!!

Amazing work on this save, love it so much! Massive respect for putting so much work into it!

Just take the save and go to apply for a job as a coach of Malmo FF for real !! Amazing results !

Just take the save and go to apply for a job as a coach of Malmo FF for real !! Amazing results !

Interesting fact, the manager of Azerbaijan side FC Baku's B team actually got his job based soley on his FM exploits!

Interesting fact, the manager of Azerbaijan side FC Baku's B team actually got his job based soley on his FM exploits!

I didn't know what team, but I did hear that someone got a job from FM, I thought it was a Swedish or some Scandinavian guy actually. Maybe there's more than one

Just caught up, great results in the CL, I think if you keep up them kind of performances you could be serious contenders.

I didn't know what team, but I did hear that someone got a job from FM, I thought it was a Swedish or some Scandinavian guy actually. Maybe there's more than one

I think it was a guy from Sweden who got the job in Azerbaijan. I think there was also a guy in China that did the same. I am thinking of applying for Watford, its only got to be a matter of time before they run out of options and I could be in with a shout..

Back