Malmo FF - A Swedish Adventure

• Thread starter Thread starter PatrickLFC
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 500K
So I discovered this Italian goalie regen at a club in Madagascar! No idea how they generated him but he actually looks pretty good! He’s already got a future transfer arranged to Swiss side Aarau, not that I was likely to go in for him. He's wanted by 96 clubs!! :O

Elfsborg’s best player moves to Norway for 1.9m :(

Last edited:
Just started my Malmo save up again last night so will try and post my best eleven tonight. Just finishing up my 3rd season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How the **** does a Gk with that much potential begin at a club in Madagascar. Thought the only things worth mentioning from that place are the Penguins :).

Just started my Malmo save up again last night so will try and post my best eleven tonight. Just finishing up my 3rd season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice, you're not far behind me at all then. Be interested to see where you're at

How the **** does a Gk with that much potential begin at a club in Madagascar. Thought the only things worth mentioning from that place are the Penguins :).

I know right! And he's Italian, I had a look at their staff, but no Italians, pretty sure they didn't have any staff actually. Quite extraordinary!

Does he have madagscar as a second nationality also his one pound week is taken in tax he is playing for nothing

Does he have madagscar as a second nationality also his one pound week is taken in tax he is playing for nothing

I'd say he probably does, will have to look though. Hahaha the poor guy! Hopefully he got a decent contract with Aarau :P

Allsvenskan - Game 3 - Häcken (Away)

What is more or less a first choice side lines up against Häcken today. A convincing win will be the only acceptable outcome today. I have decided that I quite like Häcken though, and they would be a side I’d certainly be willing to consider taking over after or alongside Malmö.

In the opening minute Díaz had a good effort saved, and Santos was unable to hit the target from a narrow angle off the rebound.

KBH charged down an attempted long ball from their centre back in the 5th minute, and raced clear, but a brilliant save denied him the opening goal.

The game settled from there, and our next real opportunity didn’t come until the 41st minute, when KBH was hauled down after leaping to head a Linnes cross, and a penalty was given. Quintero buried it.

Petkovic teed up Santos for a first time rocket in the 44th, but the keeper did extremely well to deflect it behind.

Quintero picked up his second in stoppage time, as Díaz released Petkovic with a through ball, and the young winger put in a low cross for KBH. His volley was blocked by a defender, and Quintero first-timed the rebound home.

In the 68th minute Kardum and Gustafson replaced Díaz and Crisetig.

In the 81st minute a clearance from Häcken flew over the head of Milosevic, and their striker raced onto it. With a Malmö player on either side of him, he fired wide of the target.

Thauvin made his injury return in the 85th minute, replacing Petkovic, and switching wings with Santos.

A pretty average performance today. Quintero with his brace and KBH with a pair of assists were the only players with high ratings. Still got the win though I suppose.

POM: Juan Fernando Quintero (8.9, 2G, 0A)

Mmm selling your unwanted players to rival swedish teams ... That could also be an idea to spice up your save and make the swedish league a little more difficult !

Mmm selling your unwanted players to rival swedish teams ... That could also be an idea to spice up your save and make the swedish league a little more difficult !

Yeah that's the plan, hopefully it helps them become stronger and more able to contend both in the league and in Europe

Drama! Controversy! Finally! :P
The rest of the players appear to be on my side though. Bengtsson’s morale has dropped from “Superb” to “Okay” - the reason given is that he “Doesn’t think Ricardinho deserves a place in the first team”. Good to see I have his backing, although it’s probably for his own personal reasons, given they’re direct positional rivals :P

FINALLY!! I thought you were some sort of 'higher power' with your team talks! Good to see you are an ordinary man after all! :p

FINALLY!! I thought you were some sort of 'higher power' with your team talks! Good to see you are an ordinary man after all! :p

Yes I'm human haha! It's about time really though :P First complaint ever, and I'm not even stopping him moving, just making sure he stays in the Allsvenskan! :P

Allsvenskan - Game 4 - AIK (Home)

We have to put all the controversy to the back of our minds though, as we take on newly promoted AIK at home today. It’s a rotated team, and Bengtsson will be delighted to start ahead of Ricardinho :P We play Chelsea in 3 days so the starters are rested for that fixture.

In the 5th minute Kardum squared inside the box for Jovic, who forced the keeper into a good save.

In the 13th Kardum once again provided a shot opportunity with a great pass, this time for Neri. The effort was saved, but quick as a flash, Jovic turned the rebound home to put us in front.

Neri blasted narrowly wide of the top left corner in the 16th from just outside the box.

The youngster did finally get on the scoresheet in the 21st, leaping high to head Bengtsson’s cross past the keeper.

In the 25th Jovic forced the keeper into a full stretch save, and Bengtsson’s brilliant backheel pass from the rebound set up Thern for a first time effort, but he was denied too.

In the 27th an exquisite one-two between Thauvin and Gustafson released the former, allowing him to square for Jovic, who had the simplest of finishes.

And in the 43rd, the Serbian sealed his hat trick with a snap shot on the turn after receiving the ball from Thern with his back to goal. He’s been sensational this season, Jovic, and is really pushing for a return to the first choice selection.

In stoppage time, Jovic decided he wasn’t finished and picked up his fourth of the game, and 10th of the season, with an unstoppable strike into the top left corner from well outside the box.

Jovic picked up where he left off, rising to head home another Bengtsson cross in the 50th minute for his 5th of the game!

A lovely through ball from Nikolic of AIK allowed Mortensen space to shoot, but Mohlin denied him with an excellent save.

Delahaye and Molins replaced Thauvin and Neri in the 67th minute, with Kardum moving to AMC.

But less than 3 minutes after taking the field, Molins was injured! Poor guy. Forsberg was his 70th minute replacement.

In the 75th Nikolic once again set up Mortensen, but Biro-Biro’s sliding block prevented Mohlin from having to make a save.

In the 89th minute Blomqvist picked up a knock, but I decided to leave him on.

In the 91st Biro-Biro felled Nikolic somewhat unnecessarily with a standing tackle just inside the box, and a penalty was given. Hansson scored.

A very convincing win, although AIK did threaten once or twice. It shows how well Biro-Biro played that despite giving away a penalty, he finished with a rating of 8.5. The other starters were equally impressive, and Jovic was unbelievable! Starting to think he may push Petkovic out of the starting lineup, which would likely see Santos move to the right and KBH shift to the left wing. We will have to see.

POM: Luka Jovic (10.0, 5G, 0A)

If I were you, I would apply to move Malmo to a different league, Swedish Premier is too easy for you. I would be bored of this massacre by now! (6) :D

If I were you, I would apply to move Malmo to a different league, Swedish Premier is too easy for you. I would be bored of this massacre by now! (6) :D

I would if I could but I can't! :( It is getting very repetitive let me assure you. If I wasn't writing this story then I have no doubt I'd have given up on this save by now

Completely irrelevant, but: What's up with the hilarious picture of Molins? (6)

Back