Malmo FF - A Swedish Adventure

• Thread starter Thread starter PatrickLFC
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 500K
Been away for a month and could not keep up. Glad to see that you have still the mod to continue your save even though it getting so much easy indoors!

Been away for a month and could not keep up. Glad to see that you have still the mod to continue your save even though it getting so much easy indoors!

Thanks mate, glad you're still enjoying it! Badly hoping I can win the CL next season so I can move on, as the prospect of then going through another entire season to get another shot at it doesn't really appeal haha

Man, I've fallen soo far behind on this story! Will need to catch up soon :)

Keep up the great work!

just found this and read through it all (it's a very slow day at work) Brilliant job with Malmo! I have really enjoyed the story and I hope that you continue with it despite the feeling of repetitive in the league, KIU!

just found this and read through it all (it's a very slow day at work) Brilliant job with Malmo! I have really enjoyed the story and I hope that you continue with it despite the feeling of repetitive in the league, KIU!

Thank you my friend, glad I could help you enjoy your day more :P I'm doing my best, I haven't got much time at the moment but I'm still getting through it when I can :)

Allsvenskan - Game 12 - Halmstad (Away)

Santos and Martin Linnes make their returns from injury today, going straight into the starting lineup. KBH is also back after his very brief absence. We’ll be looking for a comfortable win against Halmstad, who are flying high in fourth place so far this season.

Romagnoli’s 5th minute long ball found Jovic racing through, but he fired over the bar under pressure.

KBH opened the scoring in the 19th minute, controlling Crisetig’s lofted pass brilliantly, and slotting it home from the sharpest of angles.

Just over a minute later it was two, as Jovic rose to power a header beyond the keeper from Romagnoli’s cross.

Díaz sliced the defence apart with a lovely ball in the 24th minute, but Santos stroked it wide.

Jovic ran half the field in the 26th minute before curling his shot narrowly past the upright.

It was an eventful period of play, and continued that way as KBH picked up his second in the 29th, brilliantly controlling Jovic’s low cross to leave himself with an open net.

From the kickoff we came forward again, and as KBH skipped inside a challenge, he was fouled and a clear penalty was given. Hat trick time for my South Korean superstar!

Things settled a bit until the 43rd, when Quintero added to the scoreline with a sublime free kick.

Quintero then turned provider with a lovely chip forward for Santos to steer a volley into the net in the 45th, but he was offside.

In the 48th minute Quintero went for goal from a free kick again, and struck the underside of the bar!

Unfortunately he was injured not long afterwards, so in the 56th minute Kardum replaced him.

In the 59th minute Díaz was hacked down in the box. Jovic’s turn to score from the spot!

Petkovic and Tinnerholm came on for Santos and Linnes in the 72nd minute.

Jovic hit the post with an 80th minute header from a Petkovic cross.

In the 88th minute KBH had his fourth with a goal of the season contender! Standing well to the left of the goal, and just a few yards from the backline, Kardum’s switch came to him via Romagnoli’s half volley, and he acrobatically scissor-kicked it across the keeper and into the net. Outstanding - his new contract looks a bargain (as if that was ever in doubt)! :P

Captain Helander added a header from a Romagnoli free kick in the 90th.

We were at our unplayable and clinical best today, led by the brilliant Kim Byung-Hyun. Poor Halmstad shipped 8 goals in their own backyard. When we play like this we can beat any team in the world in my opinion.

POM: Kim Byung-Hyun (9.9, 4G, 0A)

Allsvenskan - Game 13 - Gefle (Home)

Gefle are our last opponents before the mid season break. There’s some rotation in the side, but some regulars too.

Kardum opened the scoring in the 8th minute with a lovely curling strike from the edge of the area.

Gustafson had picked up a knock, and was replaced by Díaz following the goal.

KBH found the roof of the net in the 11th minute to double our lead.

Jovic scored in the 17th from KBH’s pass but was ruled offside.

Kardum slipped Petkovic through in the 27th but the keeper denied him.

Jovic showed amazing skill and balance to dodge a pair of sliding challenges in the 37th minute, before teeing up KBH, but the keeper was able to put his shot behind.

Romagnoli and Neri came on for Helander and Tielemans in the 62nd.

Petkovic picked up a knock 4 minutes later, and I opted not to risk him, leaving us a man short.

Neri teed up Jovic for a powerful half volley seconds later, but it was tipped behind.

Kardum played an unbelievable lobbed through ball for Jovic in the 72nd, but once again the keeper was up to the task.

I had moved KBH up top alongside Jovic following the injury to Petkovic, and they combined in the 77th, with KBH unfortunate to see his shot hit the post.

A comfortable win in the end, though we probably should have scored more. Kardum and KBH were both outstanding today. Hopefully Petkovic and Gustafson’s knocks weren’t serious.

POM: Joakim Kardum (9.0, 1G, 0A)

Last edited:
Im no betting man but I have an interesting proposal, If you do not get 30 out of 30, You have to take over NUFC and win CL with them ;) haha

You know, I would actually seriously consider that! If enough people thought it was a good idea :P

You know, I would actually seriously consider that! If enough people thought it was a good idea :P

Haha! In all seriousness though, I would love to see you achieve 30 out of 30 and possibly a CL or Europa League before you leave Malmo!

Back