Malmo FF - A Swedish Adventure

• Thread starter Thread starter PatrickLFC
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 500K
Zlatan still playing or retired?

read through a dozen pages at a go now having missed on the updates! amazing read...

among the top scorers in the EPL, there was one Lukas Jutkiewicz.. regen I suppose? how are his stats, considering he scored a very good number of goals playing for a weak side...

Zlatan still playing or retired?

read through a dozen pages at a go now having missed on the updates! amazing read...

Zlatan is still going strong, I'm hoping he'll leave PSG on a free when his contract ends in a couple of years, because there's no way we could afford his wages otherwise.

among the top scorers in the EPL, there was one Lukas Jutkiewicz.. regen I suppose? how are his stats, considering he scored a very good number of goals playing for a weak side...

This guy plays for Burnley in real life. Wiki page link here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lukas_Jutkiewicz

Ouch! My bad!

And his real life goal ratio is horrible! And there he is on your save scoring goals for fun!

Yeah he's real, I can have a look at his attributes if you like but I don't think they're anything special. It's surprisingly common for lower teams to have a player amongst the top scorers, even when he's nowhere near the standard of the top teams' strikers

Ouch! My bad!

And his real life goal ratio is horrible! And there he is on your save scoring goals for fun!

When i first read your comment i thought you were going massively sarcastic because of how bad he is in real life haha!

Yeah he's real, I can have a look at his attributes if you like but I don't think they're anything special. It's surprisingly common for lower teams to have a player amongst the top scorers, even when he's nowhere near the standard of the top teams' strikers

I checked him on my save.. he's just meh! and that's being generous!

When i first read your comment i thought you were going massively sarcastic because of how bad he is in real life haha!

my bad mate.. I should've Googled before asking.. but never came across him.. or if I ever did on game, never bothered so couldn't really recall!
on my save at the age of 28/29 he's virtually anonymous.. it's like no one would even bother buying him.. while here he scored like.. wow!

IRL he's on a 30 game holy ducking duck run!

Last edited:
I checked him on my save.. he's just meh! and that's being generous!

my bad mate.. I should've Googled before asking.. but never came across him.. or if I ever did on game, never bothered so couldn't really recall!
on my save at the age of 28/29 he's virtually anonymous.. it's like no one would even bother buying him.. while here he scored like.. wow!

IRL he's on a 30 game holy ducking duck run!

Goodness, I expect he'd be pretty willing to have his real life career pan out more like his FM career!

Kardum signs a new contract, which is fantastic!

Transfer News...
So for reasons unknown, Ricardinho still hadn’t accepted IFK’s contract offer. So I offered him to clubs for the same fee (45.5k), and pressed continue, and immediately he’d accepted an offer from Fulham. Go figure. Anyway, off he goes.

I have not reading the whole story (for obvious reasons). But i haven't found a lot of ss of your current squad (only when related to transfer-news). Have you made such a post recently?

Btw - your story is a really good read! And cadeau for the great results!

I have not reading the whole story (for obvious reasons). But i haven't found a lot of ss of your current squad (only when related to transfer-news). Have you made such a post recently?

Btw - your story is a really good read! And cadeau for the great results!

Can't say I blame you, it's a lot to get through! I think you're right actually, I have a couple more updates to post soon, but after that would you (and anyone else) like me to post screenshots of the whole squad?

Thanks, I'm glad you like it :)

Well it gets weirder. He is still under a transfer bid at Fulham! Don’t know what’s going on, another bug probably.

Jovic wanted a 3.4m release clause in his new contract. There was no way I was agreeing to that, and thankfully, I managed to get it removed as we agreed terms.

Back