Malmo FF - A Swedish Adventure

• Thread starter Thread starter PatrickLFC
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 500K
Haha! In all seriousness though, I would love to see you achieve 30 out of 30 and possibly a CL or Europa League before you leave Malmo!

Well hopefully you'll see two of those - Europa League is unlikely considering our record of progressing to the CL Knockouts so we're going to have to go for the big one!

Just started reading today and now here I am waiting for the next part. I'm amazed with how you manged to find quite a number of gem for a cheap. Your scouting team is amazing!! It's so addicting and I can't wait for you to lift the CL trophy! Keep it man and I'll be waiting for more:D

Just started reading today and now here I am waiting for the next part. I'm amazed with how you manged to find quite a number of gem for a cheap. Your scouting team is amazing!! It's so addicting and I can't wait for you to lift the CL trophy! Keep it man and I'll be waiting for more:D

Thank you my friend, very glad that you're enjoying it! I must admit I've been very lucky with the number of young talents I have found, they've allowed me to progress very quickly, which I'm grateful for because I can't imagine doing this for 10 seasons! More will be coming :)

Keep 'em coming Patty ! Although i haven't commented for a long time,i read and enjoyed your great story,i just didn't had too much time...
This year,i hope that you'll finally lift your beloved UCL. ;)

Keep 'em coming Patty ! Although i haven't commented for a long time,i read and enjoyed your great story,i just didn't had too much time...
This year,i hope that you'll finally lift your beloved UCL. ;)

Thanks mate, glad that you're still enjoying it, and I appreciate you taking the time to comment! :) Hopefully that day will come soon!! :)

Just finished my 5th season with Malmo and am starting to get a bit bored of it. Gothenburg got relegated on mine so am quite tempted to resign and take over them get promotion and beat Malmo

Just finished my 5th season with Malmo and am starting to get a bit bored of it. Gothenburg got relegated on mine so am quite tempted to resign and take over them get promotion and beat Malmo

Seems like a good idea, I can certainly sympathise with you

Schalke really seemed a very good project and so was Dortumund ( surely thinking to start a German save in the upcoming game. I have never done and being playing the game since 1998 !) , but it 's only 2 months before the new manager so I suggest you stick up with Malmo till the end !

Schalke really seemed a very good project and so was Dortumund ( surely thinking to start a German save in the upcoming game. I have never done and being playing the game since 1998 !) , but it 's only 2 months before the new manager so I suggest you stick up with Malmo till the end !

I know they're rivals but I love both Dortmund and Schalke, and would enjoy managing either of them. What do you mean by two months before the new manager though?

I know they're rivals but I love both Dortmund and Schalke, and would enjoy managing either of them. What do you mean by two months before the new manager though?

Guessing he means 2 months until the next FM.

That 's exactly what I mean ha ha ! Sory if my quote did not make sence! What I wanted to say is that continuing this save with Malmo until the new game comes up is what I would problably do.

That 's exactly what I mean ha ha ! Sory if my quote did not make sence! What I wanted to say is that continuing this save with Malmo until the new game comes up is what I would problably do.

That's okay, I thought you were talking about two months within the save :P I suspect that is what will happen, not getting through things fast enough to win the CL and move on at this rate

Back