Yo, how are Walsall doing? Also nice of FM to have everything be extremely boring and vanilla with the winners, where's the out of nowhere winners? Where's, Iunno, Sparta winning the Eredivisie?

Yo, how are Walsall doing? Also nice of FM to have everything be extremely boring and vanilla with the winners, where's the out of nowhere winners? Where's, Iunno, Sparta winning the Eredivisie?

I'll check Walsall for you next time I'm on. You're right, there's not too much that's unexpected. Sochaux did come third in the Ligue 1, although they have a tycoon I believe so not too surprising. OM beat PSG to the title though, and look at Napoli and Lazio in the Serie A!

Can't say I blame you, it's a lot to get through! I think you're right actually, I have a couple more updates to post soon, but after that would you (and anyone else) like me to post screenshots of the whole squad?

Thanks, I'm glad you like it :)

Yeah would love to see the current starting 11, along with your best youth prospects :)

Cheers.

The club, competition and nation have all improved once again - unfortunately we seem to be just outside the “player value bubble” that would see my players’ market value skyrocket. Very frustrating, another year waiting before I can start selling players for anything like their real value.

The good news is that our coefficients have improved enough to give my fellow Swedish teams a much better chance of making the group stage of either the Europa League or Champions League. Hopefully they can achieve this and get the windfall that comes with it.

Love reading this story.

The team you have built is superb!

Superb with Malmo mate! plenty of potential in Scandanavia so hopefully you can get those co-effs alot better and get into UCL Groups easier.

Superb with Malmo mate! plenty of potential in Scandanavia so hopefully you can get those co-effs alot better and get into UCL Groups easier.

Yep that's the aim, hopefully multiple Swedish teams can become Champions League regulars :)

At least now he'll have time to go to the photographer and get a more professional looking headshot... ;)

Hahaha yeah pity he's not more like Jose Enrique when he's not playing, he'd have plenty of photos to choose from

Time to rot in the under 21s :(

Come on Bangor City!...Will be an easy win over the N.Ireland side, a chance to play the younger lads.

Time to rot in the under 21s :(

Come on Bangor City!...Will be an easy win over the N.Ireland side, a chance to play the younger lads.

I know, I was hoping he'd get a chance to develop but it seems unlikely at Chelsea :(

Hahaha yeah it should be, that's what I tend to use those qualifiers for