Neri asks as well! To be perfectly honest I would be willing to consider selling him, were it not for the fact that in a months time he will be classed as Home Grown at Club, and players like that are invaluable. Same end result as with Forsberg.

Okay guys, it's probably been noticeable for a while that I've become less interested in this save, mostly because it's become too easy. I'd really like to win the Champions League with Malmo, but I can't see that happening, as it's almost another entire season away, and I don't think I'll be able to get through the grind of the league until then.

I'd like to think that people are still enjoying this story though, and I'm keen to have a story still going, so I've created a poll for where people might like me to go from here. There are four options:

- Stay with Malmo
- Move to another Swedish club
- Move to a club in the bigger leagues
- End this story, and start an entirely new save

Please feel free to comment your thoughts, and vote in the poll: Straw Poll

Personally, I think the third option appeals to me the most, or maybe the fourth one, but I'm happy to listen to anyone's ideas, including any I may not have thought of!

Thanks for all of your support guys :)

I went with joining another Swedish team & trying to knock Malmo off their perch.

My 2nd choice would be a new save, think you have done wonders with Malmo but if its not enjoyable anymore it might be time to start something new. Doesn't necessarily have to be a story, just something you can enjoy until FM16 :)

I agree with Lippo! You have done 145 pages worth of story which is a huge achievement itself and have worked wonders with Malmo but when it gets to easy it defeats the object of a challenge and does get boring! I would however love to see you take over another Swedish club and take over Malmo which would also increase the nations stature in football! Could even drop down a division and take an unknown club and develop from there! As long as you find something you enjoy though matey!

Thanks for your responses guys, that's something I'd definitely consider doing :) I'll see what the poll results are and which jobs are available too

At this stage it looks like moving to another Swedish team is the most popular option, followed by moving to another league. What I think I will do, therefore, is try my best to find a Swedish team, but if there are none available and there's an attractive job opportunity abroad, I may take that

At this stage it looks like moving to another Swedish team is the most popular option, followed by moving to another league. What I think I will do, therefore, is try my best to find a Swedish team, but if there are none available and there's an attractive job opportunity abroad, I may take that

Sounds like a plan mate, cant wait to see where you end up!

I went with move to a bigger league - you've passed over chance after chance to move in order to stick around at Malmo and deserve the opportunity to go chance your arm at a bigger club.

I went with move to a bigger league - you've passed over chance after chance to move in order to stick around at Malmo and deserve the opportunity to go chance your arm at a bigger club.

Thanks mate. I think that would be my personal preference too, but it does depend on which jobs are available. A bit annoying that I turned down interviews from Dortmund and Schalke, amongst others, about a month ago in game :/

Went with the move to a bigger club too.I think this would be the perfect way to end your awesome story,till FM16.
Joining another Swedish team would be interestin,but it would take many years until you'll make them a force,but anyway,your call Patty,I'm just gonna stay here and enjoy your story. Good luck with making thr right choice. ;)

Went with the move to a bigger club too.I think this would be the perfect way to end your awesome story,till FM16.
Joining another Swedish team would be interestin,but it would take many years until you'll make them a force,but anyway,your call Patty,I'm just gonna stay here and enjoy your story. Good luck with making thr right choice. ;)

Thanks mate, that's sort of my reasoning as well, not sure I'll be able to make much progress with another Swedish team. Very glad you're still enjoying it! :)

I've just realised that whilst I have all the screenshots ready for a "meet the players" style update, I haven't actually posted it yet. I'm going to do that now, seems a fitting way to sign off.

As for the job hunt, I'm afraid there was just one job available in the Swedish second tier, and three in lower divisions. The poll stands at 7-5 in favour of a job abroad however, and there were three in particular that piqued my interest, as the biggest three clubs available.

If you can't be bothered reading the whole email (fair enough), the three jobs which I have declared an interest in are:

Juventus F.C.

S.L. Benfica

Athletic Club Bilbao

It is fairly likely that I will get my pick of the three. Which would you guys like me to join? I have my own preference, but would be interested to hear what others would like to see

Benfica would be the most interesting to me could try and break the curse of guttman

Malmo FF First Team Squad

As requested, here are the profiles of all of the players in my first team at Malmo. The first player in each category is the first choice for the position - some are natural at other positions too.

Romagnoli is also a centre back and right back option - in fact, if Linnes was injured for a big game, he would probably start at right back ahead of Tinnerholm, with Biro-Biro or Bengtsson playing left back.

Biro-Biro is incredibly versatile. He is natural at 4 positions, and whilst he usually plays centre back, he is also my ideal second choice BWM, as well as first choice DM if I were to play a 4-3-3, and an option at left back.

Gianluca Neri was originally an AMC, but was retrained. He could still play there, but doesn't tend to get chances

Santos is my best player going by attributes, and is my best left wing. He usually plays on the right though, as my other left wingers are stronger than my other right wingers.

Emil Forsberg is perfectly capable of playing on both wings, and has probably played more on the right wing recently.

Kim Byung-Hyun is my second best striker, and was retrained to play on the left wing so that both he and Jovic could fit in the side. If Jovic is injured, or out of form like earlier in the season, KBH would be my first choice striker, meaning that either Thauvin would come in on the left wing, or Petkovic on the right, with Santos shifting to the left.

The sad news is that this squad is almost certainly going to be torn apart as the vultures from all over Europe come to take away all of the players - their bids won't be rejected as readily as I had made habit. I will certainly consider trying to take some of the players with me, wherever I go.

To reiterate, the choices are Juventus, Athletic Bilbao and Benfica. Where will I end up?

****** players you kinda have,Santos,Diaz and KBH are awesome regens,but hands down for Delahaye,insane !!!
I would of choose Juventus,bigger club,yes,but the wasn't a Bianconeri story this year.