Well perhaps Partick Ibrahimovic could follow in his namesake Zlatan's footsteps and move to Juve (you'd just be skipping the Ajax bit)?

****** players you kinda have,Santos,Diaz and KBH are awesome regens,but hands down for Delahaye,insane !!!
I would of choose Juventus,bigger club,yes,but the wasn't a Bianconeri story this year.

Those guys are probably the best ones, along with Romagnoli who is an absolute monster! Kardum is my personal favourite though, being a youth intake player. Juventus aren't my favourite Serie A team by any stretch but I'd still be happy to take the job at this point

Well perhaps Partick Ibrahimovic could follow in his namesake Zlatan's footsteps and move to Juve (you'd just be skipping the Ajax bit)?

I like that reasoning! We will have to see :p

Juve, Juve, Juve!

It seems Juve is the most popular choice :p I like Athletic as a club better, but for a short term project the transfer restrictions could be restrictive

Allsvenskan - Game 14 - Jönköpings Södra (Home)

So what is possibly my last game as Malmö FF manager is at home against Jönköpings Södra.

It took us just 37 seconds to get on the board, Santos heading Petkovic’s cross past the keeper with consummate ease.

3 minutes later, Petkovic hit the post from Kardum’s knock-down.

Jovic made it two in the 10th minute with a low finish following some lovely one touch passing from Linnes, Díaz and Petkovic.

In the 13th minute, Kardum forced a good save, and Petkovic once again struck the post from the rebound.

A minute later, Jovic had his second with another low shot.

His header from Romagnoli’s cross in the 23rd struck the bar, denying him a hat trick.

Mohlin was forced into a great save in the 36th minute, denying the striker at point blank range.

Petkovic finally got on the board in the 44th, finishing from Kardum’s clever pass.

Kardum made it 5 in the 49th minute, as Díaz’s powerful shot was parried, but he was first to the rebound and slotted it home.

Two minutes later, Petkovic powered home a header from a Kardum free kick, but was ruled offside.

Jovic completed his hat trick in the 53rd with a header from yet another Petkovic cross.

Romagnoli was an unlikely name on the scoreboard in the 67th minute, making no mistake after Santos slipped him in for his first of the season.

We were carving them apart at will, and Petkovic had his 5th assist less than a minute later, as he picked out Santos with another pinpoint cross for an emphatic volley at the far post.

Some brilliant passing had the Jönköpings defence all at sea in the 76th, but when Petkovic squared to him, Jovic fired wide of the near post.

3 minutes later though, and he had his fourth with a powerful header from a cross sent in by… Santos, who had chased down Kardum’s sublime lobbed through ball.

In the 84th minute, Petkovic, Kardum and Díaz made way for KBH, Quintero and Tielemans. KBH switched wings with Santos.

We couldn’t make it ten, but that hardly mattered, as my team demonstrated perfectly exactly why I need to move on to a new challenge. They are just far too good for this league! Petkovic should have received the POM award in my opinion, but Jovic’s 4 goals are hard to argue with. The lowest rating for a starting player was Mohlin’s 8.3.

POM: Luka Jovic (9.8, 4G, 0A)

The squad is already being gutted within 3 days of my leaving. Very disappointed that Díaz signed for Inter, he would have been one of the first players I would have liked to sign at my new club - what’s more, if I join Juventus, he will have significantly strengthened a rival for an absolute bargain price.

Morata, Turan and Holtby are surplus to requirements, and will make way.

I really need to sign:

- A left back (Romagnoli?)

- A left wing (Santos?)

And will likely try to sign

- A right back, a centre back, a young goalkeeper (Castellano?), a young striker (KBH? Delahaye?), and perhaps a centre mid, or attacking centre mid, if a clear upgrade is available - Díaz would have been perfect.

The Juventus scouts are mightily impressed with a number of Malmö FF players, not limited to the above. I've already had bids accepted for Santos, Romagnoli and Castellano. I do have competition for the first two, and it's entirely possible that Santos will choose Bayern or AC Milan over Juventus, but I'm hoping the fact that I'm his favourite person will sway him towards Juventus.

View attachment 222413

Well this was an expense I could have done without! :p

View attachment 222412

Holtby seals his move away

View attachment 222411

Castellano signs! Fantastic news - he will have a much better chance of turning into a world class goalkeeper here in my opinion - better facilities and a stronger league, plus the chance to learn from one of the best in Gianluigi Buffon.

Last edited:
Juveeee!!! I think you leaving Malmo caused the players to ****** off to! There dominance will come to an end soon I think! Good luck at Juve!