Juveeee!!! I think you leaving Malmo caused the players to ****** off to! There dominance will come to an end soon I think! Good luck at Juve!

I think it's because I was rejecting every bid for them, whereas now that I've gone all those bids are being accepted. You don't know the half of it either, from that squad list that I put out a couple of pages ago, they barely have a starting eleven left now :(

I think it's because I was rejecting every bid for them, whereas now that I've gone all those bids are being accepted. You don't know the half of it either, from that squad list that I put out a couple of pages ago, they barely have a starting eleven left now :(

Malmo relegated after you leave will be the headlines next haha!

Transfer News...

A huge upgrade on our other left back, Santon. Romagnoli has the attributes to be one of the best left backs in the world, and now has the chance to prove it in a big league.

Santos is world class. End of story. To put it in perspective, he is rated 5 stars by my coaches, and since his arrival, everybody else in the team's rating has been scaled down - Pogba, for example, was 5 stars before Santos was signed, but is now 'only' 4.5. It's incredible to think that he's only 20 years old.

My Head of Youth Development made the offer for this kid, but he was on my radar anyway, so I was happy for the deal to go through. A young Italian with top class potential, and '20' determination - what's not to like?

Malmö Transfers...

The Malmö squad continues to get torn apart by the vultures. My league rivals are being strengthened for minimal cost! That last deal in particular, Delahaye, may be one I regret not contesting, as he's a classy young striker. I'm still most annoyed about missing out on Díaz though. The new Malmö manager is the former Elfsborg bloke, who plays a funky formation with wing backs and a sweeper.

I was certain that you will seek your future elsewhere mate ! It is the only way to give life to a save that its becoming more and more boring ! I have the same feeling with mine ( I am in year 2027 with West Ham now) even though I 've changed three teams during my save. I am dominating with my team but it isn 't so enjoyable to win every match with three or four goals.
One thing I would like to recomend you is to change the skin of the game. You 'll have the feeling that you play something new !

I was certain that you will seek your future elsewhere mate ! It is the only way to give life to a save that its becoming more and more boring ! I have the same feeling with mine ( I am in year 2027 with West Ham now) even though I 've changed three teams during my save. I am dominating with my team but it isn 't so enjoyable to win every match with three or four goals.
One thing I would like to recomend you is to change the skin of the game. You 'll have the feeling that you play something new !

Yep I know the feeling, it's happened to me in my previous saves as well, although when that happened I always ended up just starting an entirely new one. I definitely agree, it's pretty monotonous when that is happening.
That's not a bad idea actually, I'll have to consider it. Any particular skin or skins you'd recommend? I did like one I saw on a couple of people's stories where the player name was like a signature

Transfer News...

I tried to find an alternative, I really did. But there was no one there who was as good, or as cheap, as this guy. And I love him. Just hoping that if I move on from Juventus one day, I'll be able to afford to bring him with me. I doubt Romagnoli and Santos will be possible.

Club record signing, and a personal record for FM15 as well (Steam achievement
tongue.gif
), Gimenez is a top young centre back. I needed depth there having sold off a couple of fringe players who weren't up to standard, and having failed with a 40m bid for Danilo from FC Porto, I decided the big splash would be on a centre back rather than a right back. Still in the market for one of those if one becomes available.

Malmö Transfers...

The situation continues to look grim for Malmö, who have gone from CL contenders to possible league strugglers in a matter of days. Their only incoming signing has been a 19 year old Swedish CB on loan from Chelsea, who would not have made it into the previous Malmö squad. Sad times.

Wow,what cheap players Malmo sold,i mean,small transfer money,you're in debt or what ?! Cause all your best players join your rivals,and that kinda ****** me off. :) :p

Wow,what cheap players Malmo sold,i mean,small transfer money,you're in debt or what ?! Cause all your best players join your rivals,and that kinda ****** me off. :) :p

Do you mean that I should have signed them for Juventus? Maybe, I would definitely have liked Diaz and maybe Delahaye too, but there's other priorities in the squad. Tempted to go for Biro-Biro, but I don't think I will, he's one of the few players no one has stolen from them yet, so hopefully they can hold onto him for a bit

Do you mean that I should have signed them for Juventus? Maybe, I would definitely have liked Diaz and maybe Delahaye too, but there's other priorities in the squad. Tempted to go for Biro-Biro, but I don't think I will, he's one of the few players no one has stolen from them yet, so hopefully they can hold onto him for a bit

Since my save was becoming boring I 've decided to quit from West Ham and took over Athletico Madrid (first time ever in my FM years) . It was very tempting trying to buy one or two players from my previous team but I have it as a principle not to buy players from the teams which I coach during a save. The thing that I always try is to play a friendly match with them which gives me the feeling that I am up against myself !

Yep I know the feeling, it's happened to me in my previous saves as well, although when that happened I always ended up just starting an entirely new one. I definitely agree, it's pretty monotonous when that is happening.
That's not a bad idea actually, I'll have to consider it. Any particular skin or skins you'd recommend? I did like one I saw on a couple of people's stories where the player name was like a signature

I always prefer dark skins because the ones with many colours are to tiring for the eyes I think. Check out these two if you want : 1. Alavanja 15 Pro Eyegasm
2. FM FLUT skin dark version v.2.7.

Since my save was becoming boring I 've decided to quit from West Ham and took over Athletico Madrid (first time ever in my FM years) . It was very tempting trying to buy one or two players from my previous team but I have it as a principle not to buy players from the teams which I coach during a save. The thing that I always try is to play a friendly match with them which gives me the feeling that I am up against myself !

That actually sounds like a great idea! Something to consider doing for the future :p Good luck at Atletico!!