Hi mate, sorry just caught up with your story!! Congrats on a great season. Wouldn't mind seeing some England updates :)
i will put up scores i think but wont go too in depth, Charlie Austin is in my national side!

Man City

View attachment 327418

August 2015

First Off Board Decide To Buy Stadium

View attachment 327419

Prem Odds

View attachment 327420

Community Shield
Chelsea 1 - 1 Man City
Man City Win on Pens

View attachment 327421
God this was a boring match after all the excitement in the first ten minutes but we managed to get the job done on penalties.

Premier League
Newcastle 0 - 2 Man City
Nasri 1 Son Heung Min 62

Son Heung Min scored the minute he came on and is looking like a good play already for a free signing.

Premier League
Swansea 0 - 2 Man City
Son Heung Min 66 Silva 78

A good win as super sub Heung Min scores again as Aguero continues to struggle.

Premier League
Man City 2 - 0 Fulham
Aguero 18, 78

A good brace for Aguero after missing some easy chances in the previous games and is looking more like the player we know!

Champions League Group

View attachment 327423

Right next update will be up tommorrow morning i will do the england updates seperately with only 2 coming a season

Man City

View attachment 327530

September 2014

3 Players Injuried this Month in Rodwell, Danilo and Heung Min gets injuried twice!

View attachment 327531View attachment 327533View attachment 327534View attachment 327532

Champions League Odds

View attachment 327535

4th favourites this year but it all means nothing with a lot of it depending on the luck of the draw, want to get to the Semi Finals at least this season.

Joe Hart Still Moaning

View attachment 327536

Premier League
West Brom 0 - 3 Man City
Varane 5 Aguero 13 Neymar 47

A good win as Aguero seems to have found his goalscoring boots and Varane scored an amazing header from the edge of the ****** penalty area!!!

Champions League Group
Man City 2 - 0 Besiktas
Kompany 10 Wilshere 19

A good win in the champs league as we have this match wrapped up early on.

Premier League
Hull 0 - 2 Man City
Bender 77 Neymar 90

I was getting a bit worried there for a minute but Bender scored a trademark piledriver and Neymar put the gloss on the win.

Capital One Cup 3rd rnd
Bristol City 0 - 2 Man City
Veratti 8 Zouma 82

The reserves get the job done but i really wanted regen Oxley to grab his first Man City goal but he missed a penalty and had a goal disallowed.

Premier League
Man City 6 - 0 Arsenal
Neymar pen 2 Bender 10, 48, pen 67 Aguero 33, 93

This is how well we can play when everything falls into place and it looks like our bad form against Arsenal is a thing of the past, DMC Bender scored an amazing set of goals today to grab his hattrick.

Champions League Group
At Madrid 2 - 1 Man City
Neymar 37

Well thats one extreme to the other!

Premier League Table and Stats

View attachment 327540View attachment 327541View attachment 327542

Brilliant start to the season in the league as we have won 6 from 6 scoring 17 goals and yet to concede.

Man City

View attachment 327617

October 2014

Yay no new injuries for Once!

Premier League
Everton 1 - 3 Man City
Varane 21, 26 Aguero 91

After they score early on Varane hit two goals by lurking at the back post on two corners and smashed the ball in and Aguero finished the game off after a nervy second half.

Premier League
Man City 3 - 1 Norwich
Gotze 25 Bender 76 Neymar 82

Bender gets us out of trouble against Norwich after this one looked like it was ending with a draw! Neymar grabbed another wondergoal too.

Champions League Group
Zenit 1 - 0 Man City

A poor match as we lose our second away game in the Champs League in a row and qualification to the knockout rounds looks bleak for us.

Premier League
Man City 3 - 0 QPR
Varane 19 Bender 46 Neymar 68

My players dont like travelling abroad, as soon as we are back in england they go and destroy another team.

Capital One Cup 4th rnd
Man City 2 - 1 Blackburn
Silva 51 Wilshere 88

My reserves take a battering with us very lucky to have Wilshere come on and score a brilliant goal and put us through to the next round.

View attachment 327636View attachment 327637View attachment 327638

I know its still early doors and we are only 9 games in but i think i can safely say the league is ours need to turnaround the poor european form though

This save i think is done as i seem to have the league wrapped up too early and its just not fun anymore, was looking at maybe something like Arsenal, Monaco or Cardiff

Keep it up please! its a really good read and your squad is starting to look like a potential best ever XI(maybe not but you know what I mean)

Keep it up please! its a really good read and your squad is starting to look like a potential best ever XI(maybe not but you know what I mean)
May just take the day off from it then get back to it tonight

After saying i had the league wrapped up we have had some dodgy form and the england side has been fun so should be back on this with the updates tonight

Man City

View attachment 328548

November 2014

Injuries eveywhere this month with Wilshere and Sandro picking up knocks but worst of all Neymar will miss at least 5 months!

View attachment 328570View attachment 328571View attachment 328572

Premier League
Southampton 0 - 0 Man City

Bore Draw

Champions League Groups
Man City 3 - 0 Zenit
Neymar 4 Silva 44 Dzeko 73

Thats more like it in europe! We destroy Zenit at our place and give us a small glimmer of hope that we will reach the knockout stages.

Premier League
Stoke 0 - 2 Man City
Aguero 41 Kompany 63

A good win as Aguero scores after a 6 game drought, if he doesnt pick up soon he will be losing his place to Dzeko.

Premier League
Man City 4 - 0 Middlesborough
Wilshere 9 Dzeko 16, 30 Kompany 86

My dropping of Aguero was well vindicated as Dzeko scores an amazing brace and should have had more.

Premier League
Man City 1 - 0 Aston Villa
Aguero 80

Well that was a bit of a shock! Dzeko struggled throughout the match and then sub Aguero popped up late on to grab the winner and give me more selection headaches!

Champions league Groups
Besiktas 0 - 4 Man City
Bender 8, 35, pen 37 Silva 9

What a decimation! We never looked like losing this but is it all too little too late as we face At Madrid with the top 3 still only a point apart.

Premier League
Tottenham 0 - 1 Man City
Dzeko 61

I just cant seem to chose between them at the moment! They seem to like proving me wrong, Aguero started this match and had a right mare with Dzeko coming on at half time and grabbing the only goal and all 3 points.

View attachment 328577View attachment 328578View attachment 328579

9 points clear without a loss this season with 13 wins and one draw but to say it all goes pearshaped next month is a bit of an understatement!!!

Watching the Derby so should be knocking out a good few updates tonight!

Man City

View attachment 328790

December 2014

Aguero gets injuried near the end of the month to halt some blistering goalscoring form and also our form.

View attachment 328801

Capital One Cup Quarter Final
Man City 3 - 0 Liverpool
Bender 3 Aguero 48, 65

Aguero keeps up his fine recent goalscoring form as does Lars Bender our stalwart CM who just cant stop scoring this season!

Premier League
Liverpool 2 - 0 Man City

What the **** happened here! We beat them comfortably only 3 days before! This was our first lost in the league in a staggering 42 games!

View attachment 328802

Champions League Groups
Man City 2 - 1 At Madrid
Munian 62 Aguero 72

A huge result as we turn this match around after they went into the lead with youngster Munian grabbing an equalizer and then former star Aguero scoring the winner to knock At Madrid out.

View attachment 328806

A much closer group than i wanted or expected but in the end im just glad we are through to the knockouts.

Premier League
Man City 2 - 0 Man Utd
Aguero 5 Bender 22

The usual suspects grab the goals for us and after this result against our biggest rivals i really thought the league was wrapped up but boy was i wrong!

Premier League
Chelsea 0 - 0 Man City

Bore Draw

Premier League
Man City 4 - 1 Blackburn
Bender 41 Aguero 54 Munian 60 Gotze 62

The gruesome twosome score again but with Aguero getting injuried it may be the last time for a while its nice to see Munian has been able to fill the void left by Neymar on the left hand side of midfield.

Premier League
Reading 3 - 2 Man City
Dzeko 9, 23

Dzeko bashes in an early brace but then we let Reading come back in the second half and decimate our defence and hand us our second league defeat this month.

Premier League
Newcastle 3 - 1 Man City
Bender 64

Well our away form has gone to pot! 3 losses and one draw in the last 4 away league games is not the stuff of Champions.

View attachment 328812View attachment 328813View attachment 328814

After a terrible month in the league we are now a mere 3 points ahead of fierce rivals Man Utd but have progressed well in other competitions.

England 2014

View attachment 328832

England Squad

View attachment 328833

England Tactic With Best Eleven

View attachment 328834

Friendly
Holland 0 - 4 England
AOC 38 Rooney 53 Walker 59 Lennon 74

A huge win to start my England career, i was hoping for a draw away from home but we destroyed them.

Euro Qualifiers
Finland 0 - 2 England
Zaha 78 Austin 89

A lucky result as we score two late goals to win our first qualfier match and Charlie Austin repays my faith in playing him.

Euro Qualifiers
England 4 - 0 Montenegro
Rooney 2, 30 Gerrard 18 Walcott 87

Another outstanding result as Rooney loves his new AMC role and England loving the same tactic that has brought success with Man City.

Rooney's two goals in this match meant he has broken the England Goalscoring Record after 2 oustanding years for England.

View attachment 328839

Euro Qualifiers
England 6 - 1 Andorra
Austin 3,18,62,65 Gerrard 24 Baines 89

Charlie Austin decimates Andorra almost single handedly banging in 4 goals to add to his evergrowing goal tally for England watch out Rooney!

Friendly
England 2 - 0 Bulgaria
Wilshere 27, 55

I gave Wilshere an hour in this friendly and he did the damage with an amazing brace, i like to play a strong side even in friendlies which some managers dont like.

It is fun annoying Fergie as England and Man City Manager

View attachment 328840View attachment 328841

Not a bad start to my England career 18 goals and only one conceded with 5 wins out of 5.

Charlie Austin is a boss!!! Just given him his debut and smashed in a hat-trick for me!!

Charlie Austin is a boss!!! Just given him his debut and smashed in a hat-trick for me!!

He had his debut given to him by hodgson and i decided to let him stay in, i have always liked a goalscorer! 2 of my best CB's are randomely Jack Hobbs and Nathan Baker though!

Austin did great against Andorra, imagine him against San Marino! Also, could you check out my Arsenal story, Breaking Records. It also takes on 3 challenges (Ultimate Prem Challenge, a 49 challenge and the challenges I set myself

Austin did great against Andorra, imagine him against San Marino! Also, could you check out my Arsenal story, Breaking Records. It also takes on 3 challenges (Ultimate Prem Challenge, a 49 challenge and the challenges I set myself

Hes only 25 aswell so should be able to bang the goals in for my england side for years to come! Will check your story out now

Man City
View attachment 328919

January 2015 Transfer Window

Well we are not given any money to spend so have to make do with the £21million left over from the summer and with Neymar injuried and Sanchez and Munian complaining a lot i spent it all on this guy

Xherdan Shaqiri

View attachment 328920

The only person to leave was Marco Veratti who joined Schalke on loan till the end of the season.

Man City

View attachment 329408

January 2015

Youngster Oxley will be out ofr 6 weeks, after some decent form Munian will miss 3 months hence the Shaqiri signing and worst of all Lars Bender will miss a month.

View attachment 329410View attachment 329411View attachment 329412

FA Cup 3rd rnd
Everton 0 - 1 Man City
Varane 58

Set piece gets our young side through to the next round im glad our recent dodgy premier league form has continued into the cup matches.

Capital One Cup Semi Final 1st leg
Man City 2 - 0 Tottenham
Dzeko 7 Silva 68

A good win for our rotated side with Silva and Dzeko getting the goals and playing well and all but wrapping this tie up.

Premier League
Man City 7 - 1 Swansea
Varane 4, 57, pen 62 Silva 12 Alaba 27 Wilshere 52, 68

Decimation! What a result in the league this was one of our best ever with Varane getting a hattrick including taking a penalty!

Premier League
Fulham 1 - 4 Man City
Sanchez 29 Dzeko 30, 41, 55

Another amazing result as the fact that we have a brilliant squad starts to show with 8 changes making little difference to the outcome.

Premier League
Man City 2 - 0 West Brom
Bender 42 Wilshere 45

This match was all over in a flash as our midfield duo smash in two quick goals before half time and seal another league victory with Dodgy December a distant memory.

Capital One Cup Semi Final 2nd leg
Tottenham 3 - 2 Man City
Munian 2 Aguero 94

The reserves put up a good fight against Tottenham but it was an Aguero goal in extra time that sealed the victory and will see us face Arsenal in the Final.

FA Cup 4th rnd
Man City 2 - 0 Watford
Gotze 2, 43

The young german has been overshadowed this season thanks to other stars but showed his brilliance in this game in the AMC role with him usually being pushed out to AMR.

Premier League
Man City 1 - 0 Hull
Alex Bruce o.g 44

Well after all the massive results recently we really struggled against Hull but a thunderous shot from Lars Bender which was turned into the net by Bruce gave us another 3 points.

Premier League
Arsenal 0 - 0 Man City

Bore Draw.
A poor way to end the month.

View attachment 329518View attachment 329519View attachment 329520

7 points clear of Man Utd at the moment but they have a game in hand and our away for is going down the toilet at the moment!

Man City

View attachment 329533

Feb 2015

No major injuried this month as we look towards the Capital One Cup Final.

Premier League
Everton 0 - 1 Man City
Varane 49

Deja Vu? We beat Everton 1 - 0 with Varane scoring the only goal from a set piece in a repeat of our FA Cup tie in the previous month.

Premier League
Norwich 3 - 0 Man City

Some days you just wonder WTF Happened!?!

FA Cup 5th rnd
West Ham 0 - 4 Man City
Aguero 2, 28, 88 Silva 23

After missing 5 games with a minor knock it was nice to have Aguero back and on some fine form to put the poor Norwich result out of fans minds.

Champions League 1st Knockout rnd 1st leg
Leverkusen 1 - 0 Man City

They scored so early in the game and then shut up shop and we really didnt get going our form is so hit and miss at the moment i think its due to such a young squad.

Capital One Cup Final
Man City 1 - 0 Arsenal
Gotze 66
MAN CITY WIN CAPITAL ONE CUP !

View attachment 329534

We really deserved this Cup as we tottally outplayed Arsenal from start to finish having more possession and it was only a matter of time that one of the many shots we had went in the back of the net.

Premier League
Man City 2 - 0 Southampton
Bender 16, 89

Nice to see Lars Bender back and on form will be looking forward to March and having a fully fit Aguero, Bender and Neymar!

Premier League
Man City 2 - 0 Stoke
Wilshere 7 Bender 15

We had this match sown up early on and it was great to see Bender and Wilshere run the midfield and grab the goals they deserved.

View attachment 329535View attachment 329536View attachment 329537

Seeing as we have been playing in all 4 competitions recently i dont know why we have had to play so many league games as Man Utd now have 2 games in hand with us 7 points ahead so the lead could be cut right down to 1 point in March.

Last edited:
Also did everybody know that our legend Lars Bender has a twin brother Sven Bender who is almost as good a CM? Wish i had picked them both up now!