yes i knew that...did u really didnt know about sven? he is at dortmund and is a DM/CM...

yes i knew that...did u really didnt know about sven? he is at dortmund and is a DM/CM...
i had heard of Sven Bender but didnt know he played same position and was his twin! This is the first time i have signed Lars Bender usually go for Crisetig, Fellaini and Wilshere

ya, lars is terrific with the stats he's got...I currently have a midfield of Sandro,Fellaini,Lars and Hamsik at spurs...

ya, lars is terrific with the stats he's got...I currently have a midfield of Sandro,Fellaini,Lars and Hamsik at spurs...

Hes got so many goals for me too its amazing! I tried to help keep my own interest in the story by signing players i dont usually get as my usual players are Lewandowski, Schurrle, Fellaini, Bale Isco and so on so its been nice to see the likes of Bender, Sandro and even Neymar work well

so whats the role u r playing him in? he has been a defensive rock for me but doesnt really score goals though....Goals from midfield are usually from Fellaini from corners...abt 15 a season with baines assisting most of them.....

so whats the role u r playing him in? he has been a defensive rock for me but doesnt really score goals though....Goals from midfield are usually from Fellaini from corners...abt 15 a season with baines assisting most of them.....

Its nothing special actually as i rotate the side a lot i dont put too many specific position settings he is just a bog standard CM but Wingers are simply key on this years FM, i pretty much play the same tactic no matter who i am Dnipro, Man City or Wolves!

Man City

View attachment 330602

March 2015

Danilo is the only player to pick up a serious injury this month and will miss 3 weeks.

View attachment 330610

FA Cup 6th rnd
Man City 4 - 1 Arsenal
Gotze 9 Shaqiri 38 Wilshere 80, 87

Well i think after this result our bogey team of Arsenal is well and truly out the window with our attacking trio grabbing the goals and Wilshere being key to beating his former club.

Champions League 1st Knockout rnd 2nd leg
Man City 2 - 1 Leverkusen
Lose On Away Goals
Pogba 43 Dzeko 58

We went 2-0 up but conceded a very late away goal which meant we got knocked out way to early in the Champs League the win from the first year is but a distant memory!

Premier League
QPR 2 - 1 Man City
Varane 54

I hope our form isnt on a downer now after the Champs league exit.

Premier League
Middlesborough 1 - 5 Man City
Wilshere 10 Alaba 21 Aguero 31, 45 Varane 35

Well that was a turn around! I changed a few tired players around and we destroyed Middlesborough scoring all our goals before half time.

Premier League Table and Stats

View attachment 330624View attachment 330625View attachment 330626

We are only 4 points clear at the top now and Man Utd have a game in hand, Chelsea have also snuck into the title race in recent weeks and if they win their game in hand will only be 2 points between us.

Last edited:
Man City

View attachment 330768

April 2015

This month we only pick up the one injury in the form of Varane who will miss around a month.

View attachment 330769

Premier League
Man City 3 - 0 Chelsea
Aguero pen 51, 84 Gotze 68

A few changes at half time and this match was all over and with Chelsea getting too close for comfort it was nice to peg them back a bit.

FA Cup Semi Final
Chelsea 0 - 1 Man City
Danilo 27

The only goal in a very boring game was from a 30 yard freekick screamer from Danilo which no keeper in the world would have stopped.

Premier League
Aston Villa 0 - 1 Man City
Bender 23

Another touch of brilliance from one individual seals the 3 points here im worried about our strikers going missing at this important stage of the season.

Premier League
Man City 3 - 0 Tottenham
Wilshere 47 Nastasic 55 Dzeko 65

An important win against Tottenham as yet again its up to subs at half time to get the job done, it really shows that having a good squad is more important than having a brilliant starting eleven.

Premier League
Man Utd 1 - 1 Man City
Wilshere 9

I thought the title race was all sown up when there was 10 minutes left to go but Rooney popped up and grabbed an equalizer with both him and RVP having amazing goalscoring season.

View attachment 330771View attachment 330772View attachment 330773

We are only a point clear of Man Utd now with 3 games to go and even Chelsea are in with a shout depending on our form in the last 3 games.

Man City

View attachment 330819

May 2015

No more injuries this month and i think the rotation policy is really helping fatigued players no pick up silly little knocks.

Premier League
Man City 7 - 0 Liverpool
Gotze 3 Varane 11 Neymar pen 22, 43 Bender 33 Aguero 38 Dzeko 85

With the league lead cut down to 1 point i had a team meeting and told the team not to let their form drop at such a crucial point of the season and they went and did this!

Premier League
Man City 7 - 0 Reading
Wilshere 4, 9, 45 Federici o.g 21 Aguero 27 Neymar 41, 57

Thats right your eyes are not deceiving you! 2 7-0 wins in a row but the league will still go down to the last game with Man City, Man Utd and Chelsea still within a chance of winning the league.

FA Cup Final
Man City 2 - 1 Liverpool
Man City Win FA Cup In Extra Time
Kompany 52 Bender 119

Hes been one of the most important players in my entire reign at Man City and he came up with the goods in this Final with it looking like it was heading to the dreaded penalties.

View attachment 330820

Final Prem Game Next

Man City

View attachment 330821

Final Game Of Season 2015

With Man Utd's poor recent form they are now out of the title picture but Chelsea and Man City are on equal points going into the last game.

Fixtures
8th Blackburn v Man City 1st
2nd Chelsea v Stoke 12th

So we had the tougher task with a side that was higher in the league than Chelseas opponents and away from home but our squad of superstars with their recent form shouldnt be troubled.

Kick Off

Goal Alert; Lars Bender (9)

Blackburn 0 - 1 Man City

Lars Bender scores a wonderfully driven 30 yard goal for Man City and this could look like a drubbing is on the cards

Goal Alert; Pedersen (23)

Pedersen scores with a beautifully taken freekick just outside the are to level everything up here.

Blackburn 1 - 1 Man City

Goal Alert; Hazard (34)

Main man Hazard scores for Chelsea putting them just a point off the top of the league with Man City still Drawing at Blackburn.

Chelsea 1 - 0 Stoke

Half Time

Goal Alert; Rhodes (68)

Poacher Jordan Rhodes smashes in the ball in a scramble in the box after a quick corner left the Man City defence in chaos

Blackburn 2 - 1 Man City

Goal Alert; Hazard (87)

Hazard scores another for Chelsea but was it enough to win the league?

Chelsea 2 - 0 Stoke.

Full Time

Blackburn 2 - 1 Man City
Chelsea 2 - 0 Stoke

After two drubbings winning 7-0 twice in a row we go and lose to Blackburn but did it make a difference?

View attachment 330822

Of course Not! We scraped through in the end winning on goal difference, if we had conceded one more and Chelsea had scored it would have been them celebrating.

View attachment 330823View attachment 330824View attachment 330825

If we hadnt of won those 2 big matches at the start of May Chelsea would have won the league after we were 10 pointc clear of everybody at Christmas! They had such a good season thanks to Eden Hazard and Demba Ba got 32 premier league goals!!!

End Of Season Report Next

Man City

View attachment 330830

End Of Season Report

Vincent Kompany Sets New Average Rating

View attachment 330831

Players Player Of The Year - Jack Wilshere

View attachment 330832

Young Player Of The Year - Raphael Varane

View attachment 330833

Manager Of The Year - Chris Tonkin

View attachment 330834

Prem Team Of The Year

View attachment 330835

It shows how good our defence is with all of our back 4 getting in the team of the year, Bender was unfortunate to only be part of the subs after such a good season.

Man City Awards

Best Player - Lars Bender

View attachment 330836

For someone who is known as a DMC to score 21 goals in a season is just incredible!

Top Goalscorer - Sergio Aguero 23 goals

View attachment 330837

Aguero was the top goalscorer in the end with 23 goals but the likes of Neymar had 19, Bender 21 and Wilshere even had 15.

Best Young Player - Jack Wilshere

View attachment 330838

In the AMC role he has been the standout player for club and country, he will always play for his country but its amazing how well he does to get into the Man City star studded side.

Man City Squad - Age

View attachment 330839

I dont need to get rid of anyone specifically this season due to the no players over 30 rule but next season will be hard with Kompany, Dzeko and Silva all turning 30!

Pre Season and Transfers up next

Man City

View attachment 330841

July 2015 - Pre Season

Before we get underway my arch nemesis Fergie decided to retire from Man Utd and they only went and offered me the job!!! As if i would want to go to them.

View attachment 330843View attachment 330842

Season Expectations

View attachment 330844

A good amount of money and i dont really have anyone specific on my radar but i do want to get rid of some deadwood in the form of Rodwell, Nasri and Sanchez.

Players Who Have Turned 24!

Lorenzo Insigne
Eden Hazard
Facundo Ferreya
Griezmann
Luuk De Jong
Schurrle
Rafael
Oscar
Romulo

To name but a few current players that we can no longer sign, Eden Hazard is probably the worst one as he is on fire at Chelsea and i would have loved to have picked him up but they were talking £80millionplus to buy him!

Premier League Odds

View attachment 330845

Transfer Summary

View attachment 330846

I managed to keep the spending down to a net spend of £6million thanks to selling the moaning deadwood that consisted of Jack Rodwell, Thiago, Alexis Sanchez and Samir Nasri.
Thiago i would have liked to have kept but he was in the last year of his contract and wanted £215k a week for his new contract!

Transfers In

Lucas Moura

View attachment 330847

After a failed big money move to Barcelona i signed up the versatile Brazilian who was on the transfer list for a mere £17.5million.

Erik Lamela

View attachment 330848View attachment 330849

At the beginning of this story a few different people mentioned Lamela and when i saw he was heading to rivals Man Utd after keeping an eye on him for years i dit what Man City do best pinch other peoples transfer targets!

Richard Rofle

View attachment 330850

This is the young LB regen i was after to cover for Alaba and is going to be a star with 30 caps for USA at the age of 20.

Lorenzo Crisetig

View attachment 330851

When i saw him offered to me for so little i snapped him up, a legend on my Man Utd save maybe you could say this transfer was more my heart than my head with Pogba, Sandro, Bender and Veratti already in the CM area.

Big Prem Transfer Window £748million Spent

View attachment 330852

Everyone spent big this window including Tottenham spending over £100million!

Biggest Transfers Of The Window

View attachment 330853

First Month of New Season Up Next

August update tonight, what does everyone think of the transfers ins and outs?

i think you did a great job in selling your players at great prices but maybe rolfes was a bit overrated. Apart from that I guess your team now is pretty complete. What will you do if kompany, dzeko and silva turn 30 half way through the season? will you just not play them?

i think you did a great job in selling your players at great prices but maybe rolfes was a bit overrated. Apart from that I guess your team now is pretty complete. What will you do if kompany, dzeko and silva turn 30 half way through the season? will you just not play them?
Not really sure with previous players i havent really looked til the end of the season, i only check january and may so if they turn 30 in feb i will probs keep playing them til the end of the season, Kompany will be the biggest loss! I had to get big money on the transfers out as Sanchez and Thiago and big sell on fees to previous clubs! Sanchez's was 50% of next deal!

I have actually just had a look at the 3 players birthdays in question and David Silva is 8th of Jan so will go in the winter window but Dzeko is March and Kompany April so what do people think i should do?
What will be interesting is in 2 seasons time the likes of my own signings Sandro and Bender will have to be sold!

i think you should use the 30 year olds up to the end of the season if their birthdays arn't before or close to the january window.

Man City

View attachment 331363

August 2015

Community Shield
Man City 1 - 1 Chelsea
Win 3-1 on Pens
Gotze 45

Not a lot happened in this first match of the season and it was definetly a poor showing from most of my side but as they say a match doesnt make a season!

Premier League
Man City 4 - 2 Chelsea
Gotze 38 Aguero 55, 59 Moura 81

A comfortable win as we really show what we are made of in this match against Chelsea! Nice to see Aguero score a brace afte a shocker in the Community Shield match.

Premier League
Southampton 0 - 1 Man City
Bender 40

The main man from last year Lars Bender scores a power shot from 35 yards to win this match.

Premier League
Man City 1 - 1 Norwich
Crisetig 43

Uh oh the poor start to the season continues with Crisetig scoring another wondergoal afte Norwich took an early lead.

Champions League Group Stage

View attachment 331367

I would consider this a hard group again as there is no one poor team everyone is even and any result could go any way.

Champions League Odds

View attachment 331368

Man Utd have better odds than us! 5th is still good since winning the Champs League in the first season we have really struggled!

Man City

View attachment 331372

September 2015

Nastasic picks up a nasty injury which will see him sidelined for 3 months.

View attachment 331373

Premier League
Tottenham 1 - 0 Man City

Oh no! Nobody is even playing at 50% at the moment, we need to buck our ideas up quick!

Champions Leauge Groups
Man City 2 - 0 Benfica
Wilshere 45 Varane 59

With a few players being dropped due to poor form we turned it round to start well in this years Champs League with Wilshere getting back to last seasons form in this game.

Premier League
Man City 4 - 0 Blackburn
Lamela 34 Aguero 51 Varane 60 Gotze 66

Everyone has bucked their ideas up after a few rollickings and new boy Lamela picked up his first goal for us.

Capital One Cup 3rd rnd
Wolves 2 - 3 Man City
Berra o.g 69 Hennessey o.g 102 Neymar 116

We were 2-0 down with our second string but the 2 own goals were really thanks to Neymar who should have been getting a hat trick in this game!
This was my 200th Game in charge of a team so i am glad i picked up the victory.

View attachment 331382

Premier League
Newcastle 0 - 2 Man City
Gotze 40 Dzeko 64

Gotze grabs his 4th goal of the season already and has been amazing this season with even Dzeko grabbing his first goal of the new season.

Champions League Group
Rubin 0 - 3 Man City
Neymar 14 Varane 37 Sandro 43

We are really hitting our stride now this season and this good start in the Champions League has got me dreaming of another Champions League Trophy.

View attachment 331380View attachment 331381

It means little at the moment but Arsenal have started the season on fire with 6 wins out of 6.

Man City

View attachment 331387

October 2015

Alaba gets injuried on international duty and will miss 3 months for us!

View attachment 331388

Premier League
Man City 3 - 0 Liverpool
Bender 3, 6 Varane 71

A good win against Liverpool who have Steven Fletcher up front but he was poor in this match with Bender having a good game despite a poor start to the season.

Premier League
Swansea 1 - 4 Man City
Neymar 9 Wilshere 22 Kompany 34, 58

Another good win but its still not a our Strikers getting the goals, Neymar seems to play better in an AML position and the rotation maybe hurting Wilshere's form.

Champions League Groups
Galatasary 0 - 3 Man City
Lamela 25 Varane 35 Aguero 37

Varane yet again grabs another goal he is joint top goalscorer at the moment and Kompany has also been grabbing goals.

Premier League
Man City 2 - 0 Hull
Gotze 5 Neymar pen 43

A good win as we win our 5th match in the league in a row since the poor Tottenham loss with young stars Neymar and Gotze yet again grabbing the headlines.

Capital One Cup 4th rnd
Blackburn 0 - 1 Man City
Varane 18

So many of our reserve players have been complaining about game time so i give them a game in the cup and none play well including Munian, Heung Min and Meyer.

Premier League
Aston Villa 0 - 3 Man City
Neymar 33 Kompany 36 Wilshere 82

A good win to end the month and Neymar continues his good form along with Kompany, i am going to be teary eyed when i have to sell him at the end of the season!

View attachment 331394View attachment 331395View attachment 331392

After a good month we are now top of the league by 3 points but practically everybody has a game in hand on us.