Man City move for striker Dzeko

Did you realy just post that? Look a few of my posts back and you will see i have just answered pretty much the identicle post to yours. Funnily enough it was another Rat eating, Bin Dipping scouser who poste that **** too.

Why will our owner leave again? Will Fifas pruposed fair play rule realy harm City? I suggest you read my post from a few minuites ago.

u are not making any friends mate. the point is city's trying to buy the title and wreck any players playing career on the way too.

So...what happens in 10 years time (maybe less) if you become the 'Greatest Team in the World' XD

Hes just gonna walk away and leave your club in financial turmoil?

I will let you answer that yourself. Use a bit of Brain power. 10 years from now City havent achieved what they set out to. The Sheikh wants to sell. What happens next (And i suggest you engage your brain before yo uanswer)

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

u are not making any friends mate. the point is city's trying to buy the title and wreck any players playing career on the way too.

I'm not here to make friends sunshine. I have plenty of them in the realy real world. I'm here to set your foolish uneducated opinions straight.

Chelsea are still hated for doing what City are doing, it's the simple fact that you think you can buy your way to the title that ****** people off.

As someone has said, City haven't got team spirit, you have a team full of ego's and then maybe a couple team players.

Oh, and lets not forget the new rule that comes into place next season, you can only spend what you make, well matey, city are making record breaking losses, and you keep giving players bumper contract deals, doesn't look too good does it :)

oh, and i can't wait to for the day that this Sheikh gets bored and decides to sell, because then you really are in the ******* :D

Ye, chelsea is hated but it still gets Stamford Bridge full at their home games. You gotta remember that Chelsea is hated by Rival club fans. So is City. But City had one of the most loyal fanbases already before the Arab takeover. City wont have any trouble with their fanbase either. In fact, when City buys more world class players ppl wants to see them play. Just watch Barca.

Sheikh Mansour also knew all about the proposed FIFA fairplay regulations before he took control of City and he took that into account. Do you really believe that a smelly french donkey can hinder the plans of such powerfull people because they don't want to upset the status quo? Don't be such a fool

Clearly admitting that by using the money of the sheikh you can pay and bribe your way through the rules aswell.

And the whole bubble bursting is probably alot sooner than you think, your club is completely unsustainable, Yaya Toure on 220k a week. haha.

At least you got David Villa though, oh no wait it was David Silva....

Ye, chelsea is hated but it still gets Stamford Bridge full at their home games. You gotta remember that Chelsea is hated by Rival club fans. So is City. But City had one of the most loyal fanbases already before the Arab takeover. City wont have any trouble with their fanbase either. In fact, when City buys more world class players ppl wants to see them play. Just watch Barca.

barca > man city , nuff said ;)

barca is a footballing legacy. they're more like a family then a club. say what u like, no amount of money can buy you a respect

It was Milner's decision so don't see how moving to City ruined his career. He had the best interest in moving there so it's not the fault of City but his own.

I really have to applaud Blakefish for his undeniable support for his club here. He has everyone against him but he is still holding strong. Although I don't agree with what city do there's nothing we can do about it. There's no point in trying to convince Blakefish otherwise as it is a losing battle. And really if a billionaire who promised to pump millions into Leeds came along then I wouldn't say no and I doubt anyone here would for their clubs.

we got some rich guys running us, but its not getting us any ****** success is it! lol :)

Blakefish80 clearly has biased opinions and thinks the Sheikh is going to be around forever, quite laughable tbh.

Oh, another thing, it sums it up for city when there's a member on here named 'Madridsta CR7' and he not only supports Madrid, he also supports City, when did you start supporting Man City? 2 years ago?

Yeh.... i was born a Madrid fan :D But i watch both leagues and support City from the PL clubs...(a bit arsenal too). Im not a die hard City fan, i started watching PL games from Tv again after the WC. (had a 1 season break from watching)
And i like City because it's an intresting club. I just dont understand why you have to hate because someone has more money. It's called jelousy.

Dzeko is a fantastic player, to say that City could potentially ruin his career is a step too far. We'll see if his career has been ruined by City- if he does sign -in a year or so. Let us not jump to conclusions.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U GUYS KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS !!!!!!!

i can't buy him on fm anymore :(

screw u city

Joke already made before.

On topic, plz don't go. Dzeko was reported to be linked with Juve, go to Juve. They need this kind of striker there. Bundesliga would suit him the best tbh, but can't see him continouing there.

I really have to applaud Blakefish for his undeniable support for his club here. He has everyone against him but he is still holding strong. Although I don't agree with what city do there's nothing we can do about it. There's no point in trying to convince Blakefish otherwise as it is a losing battle. And really if a billionaire who promised to pump millions into Leeds came along then I wouldn't say no and I doubt anyone here would for their clubs.

No one is saying they wouldnt accept somones billions, were pointing out the fact that city are a poorly run club, no interest in players welfare, have a manager out of his depth and are going to go bust when the sheikh gets bored of watching his millions get wasted on average players. (yaya toure, joleon lescott etc)

barca > man city , nuff said ;)

barca is a footballing legacy. they're more like a family then a club. say what u like, no amount of money can buy you a respect

Barca is better i agree. So what? It's a fact. And they play in a different league too.

At last the voice of reason. Half of these buffoonsSupport 10 different clubs and wouldn't know what it is to be loyal to their club. Some **** from The good old USA thinks he can lecture me about Soccer ball players???

You really are a massive tool aren't you.

Indeed i am. I am aprick of biblicle proportions. I don't deny that. But iam City till i die and i won't let a bunch of brainwashed fools bad mouth my club.

Personally I think Dzeko would start most games anyway!!

Dzeko+Tevez upfront = :wub:

The only reason I dont like City is because they stole Tevez off Utd !!

I say let them spend as much money as they like, they will never finish above Man Utd (6)

P.s I've got to agree with Blakefish80 how you guys cant support 4/5 different teams is beyond me....I've seen a couple of guys that support Arsenal and Spurs WTF ???

Last edited:
we just have to give it a few years and see if its you or everyone else thats right blakefish :)

Joke already made before.

On topic, plz don't go. Dzeko was reported to be linked with Juve, go to Juve. They need this kind of striker there. Bundesliga would suit him the best tbh, but can't see him continouing there.

Adebayor wis going to Juve when we get Dzeko (Although maybe not until the summer as we wont loan him, Juve will have to buy him). I think Ade will do well in Italy.