Status
Not open for further replies.
Man city

Hi im half way through my man city season now and i am am in january but i cant seem to win in the premier league. I am lying in 15th position with 5 wins 12 draws and 6 losses, but i can win in the cups im in the 1st knockout round of uefa, quarters of f.a but knocked out of league cup. The worst thing is ive had my highest defeat ever throughout all the other fms arsenal 7- 2 man city

My team is (gk Hart) (Lb Zabeleta that i have trained to play there) (Cb Naldo, Dunne) (Rb Richards) (CM Palombo) (LM Matiez Fernandez or Carlos Vela) (RM Diego) (AMC Robinho) (ST Jo, Huntelaar)
top goal scorer jo with 18

please help need new tactics
prefferably brazilian tactics if they work well

Gerrard signed me for 60 millions but Liverpool canceled deal last minute...ouch :(

my scout says that i should sign him whatever the price. and whatsoever lol, its Gerrard!

ok since there is load of threads about Man City i decided to create one dedicated to this team only where all ManC managers can give or get advices, share tactics, transfers and everything that includes Citizens. i hope this thread will save a lot of time for City fans who are wasting their time searching for help. and of course - prevent people from creating new threads about the same thing. so feel free to discuss

so i start first here. i would like to ask about brazilian striker Jo. how is he going after couple of seasons? do he and how he improove? should i loan him or just sell?

another thing im about to ask is ManC defence line. im currently using Garrido (WBL) Richards (DC) Dunne (DC) Zabaleta (WBR) but im not very happy with it. any advices how to improove my defence line?

Try using Rafinha and Daniel Agger

:O Im in the EURO cup final against At. Madrid and i have to play portsmouth in league in next 2 fixtures if i beat portsmouth i win the league:D

Beat At.Madrid on penalties now ive won the EURO CUP!
Also just won the league and got 20.5m:D

Last edited:
Beat At.Madrid on penalties now ive won the EURO CUP!
Also just won the league and got 20.5m:D

which tactic do you use ???

and do you win the uefa cup and the leauge in your first season ???

and who do you bought to city ???

my transfers is always .. palombo,veloso,moutinho,balotelli,agüero,asenjo,srna .. and i sold c.evans hamann m.ball sometimes petrov ..

Last edited:
Just bought kaka lol he were unhappy at AC Milan
100m i payed lol payin him £500,000 a month
just like in real life just thought i would try it an it worked, but you have to ask for more wages.
He best be good lol

my man city lacks finishing..but the striker stat are all fine and perfect..what should i do???currently 9th in the league.always draw..jo didnt score..my top scorer was martin petrov..but sold for 20 mil.lol, my formation is oscar cardozo(s),robinho(AML),wright phillip(AMR)Joao moutinho(MC)Angelo Palombo(MC),Vincent Kompany(DMC)Javier Garrido(LB)Micah Richard(DC)sakho(dc)zabaleta(RB) ...does anybody know how to make robinho scores a lot??..oscar is my target man..does anybody know how to make him scores too..????

i have something for you. its my winning home tactic that im using for Citizens and its going so good. Robinho, playing AMC, is my best scorer. i this tactic you dont need Target Man, its working better without it. you just need to order Cardozo often long shots and hold up ball. if you buy Marcelo and put him into Left Winger possition you will get impressed by his play believe in me. you need prefered move drible down the left flank when possible for him.

however, there is one rly serious problem with this tactic. not working very good when playing away from home. i dont lose but i get too much draws with it. in my first season (im currently on 2nd right now) i stood for 20+ unbeaten premiership matches, what allowed me to get straight into final 5th possition from 13 or 14 i dont remember exactly now. im sry but im still working on it, trying to find out the solution which, i believe, is not even close at this momment ^o) maybe you will be lucky to improve it.

slowing down tempo and more wasting of time (also counter attacks) simply dont work, i get rapped then. i think i need to focus on every player instructions. like i said, this tactic is working well at home, but still needs some improoves for away matches.

gl with testing it out (if u wish to, ofcourse) and keep me updated. once ill find how to make it winning away ill share it with the rest

Last edited:
Also Tottenham are sellin Srna for 70m !

Who shall i buy then?

Last edited:
dude use Wright-Philips instead of Etuhu. and Zabaleta on the WBr. he is very good trust me

Status
Not open for further replies.