Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering does Jo does rubbish for anybody?
just because i was thinking about selling him. im in January of my first season and i havent been using him so how much should i sell him for?
Anybody got any ideas for a replacement?

yh hes pretty useful sell him and get alberto paloschi hes class becomes one of the best in game after like 2 seasons can get for like 2m in first season.

created my own 4-4-2 diamond. beating everyone 2:0 3:0 but still cant buy **** win against big 4. trying to tweak but still cant win. gameplay going pretty good, my strikers manage to get 1x1 like 5-6 times per match (against big 4 i mean) but realise only one or two while **** ManU or Chelsea strikers scores every clear chance. fu**** insane. when playing against rest teams my strikers dont miss that much as they do against big4. some kind of **** bug

just to let you know Guissepe Rossi is probably the best striker for Man City in the game. i got him for 30M from Villarreal (its the lowest they would except) and hes been immense i play him up front with Goran Pandev and they do well im currently 2nd in the league behind Utd with a few games to go. so just to say SIGN guissepe rossi if u have 30M cheers

Good Tactic For Man City...

Can someone post a good tactic in man city???

or

tactic what you use in difficult match???

id go wi marquinhos...becomes a brilliant player...im in 2015 and micah richards is the only surviving original member!!

If you want to print screen then it's easy lol;
LAPTOPS: hold FN and then press prt sc (Print Screen) and then Ctrl + V in Paint. Then just save it.
COMPUTERS: Just press Print Screen and paste it in paint and save it.

4231 from Gooner works perfect,give it a try
Play atleast a half season so your team get used to it,this tactic works fine for me.
1st season 4th(started to use the tactic half way of the season)
2nd season 2nd
3rd season 1st
4rd season 1st
5th season retarded computer went flying trough the room so bought a new one and have to start all over again

My Man City

jo is not so good but not so bad..he's just nice...sturridge is better i think...2nd season i offload him to fc bayern for 5mil pound then i grab giuseppe rossi as replacement...robinho is not so good i think...offload him to tottenham for 15mil pound then i grab aguero...so far my best striker (in my 3rd season) are aguero and gignac...also got marquinhos as backup (but most of time he's the first choice in starting lineup).marquinhos is soooOOOoo **** good in front of goal...currently i'm looking for DC...now i'm scouting breno,albiol and fazio but i preferred matured,english centreback..

find a good tactic and get rid of jo he's rubbish and yes the team talk is important

Jo was my top scorer in my first season (15 in the league). You'd think that was ok, but the problem was that all his goals came in about 5 matches! The season after, he just wouldn't score at all, so, after 2 gameless seasons, he's unhappy and no-one will bid for him, even though they're interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.