Man City v Man Utd Saturday 17:15 KO ITV1

Who will win the Semi Final?

• Total voters
What about Scholes in 36th minute. No one picked him up just outside the City box. If he got the ball, anything could've happened. Should've passed him the ball

yeah he was frantically waving at valencia for the pass, would have heavily fancied him there

Im not missing Tevez greedyness at all.

Really happy with the striking options. It's good to see the team can play without him because he will probly leave in the summer anyways.

Well, that was a fascinating first half, and enjoyable. Wonder how much of a difference that Berba chance would've made if it went in though.

to those watching on itv, anyone know what that little track was that played when they showed SAF and mancini?

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

Im not missing Tevez greedyness at all.

Really happy with the striking options. It's good to see the team can play without him because he will probly leave in the summer anyways.

its half a game and you havent scored yet, far top early to be talking about how the side can play without him

to those watching on itv, anyone know what that little track was that played when they showed SAF and mancini?

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

its half a game and you havent scored yet, far top early to be talking about how the side can play without him

No..but you can see that the team can play without him. We are playing against a strong United side..and we didin't win them with Tevez either.

This shows we can play without him. I think we might be better without him in the end..next season. Because i hate Tevez greedyness.

Only passes the ball to Silva. I dont like Tevez so much. I will be pleased if he leves in the summer. And i really mean it..

poor clearance from VDS and an even worse mistake from carrick, very uncharacteristic of united. Punished by yaya toure - 1-0

dear o dear. He's a very good season....what a time to make a mistake. Very well taken goal though. How important Berbas 1st half miss is right now. Plenty of time to go though, so if I was a City fan, I'd keep quiet before gloating and winding up. Man Utd are much more capable of coming back and nicking a win

just as i was starting to think michael carrick was back he goes and does that -_- if we don't make a change soon we're going to lose

Don't forget though mate, people who post that sort of stuff are not true fans. They are pretty much morons.

A fair amount of the comments came from admin's and moderators on the Man City website.

Utd need to calm down. They're suddenly jittery as **** and all over the place

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

A fair amount of the comments came from admin's and moderators on the Man City website.

That case they're a disgrace. I'm not even going to type the words i'm calling them in my head or I'll get a warning.