ibramobvic,cambiasso,ronaldo,rooney,kaka,...they are the best on game(sum ov em)

I've bought Akinfeev. He's pretty good. Set me back though

My City team is

GK - Akinfeev
DC - Zapata
DC - Richards
DC - Leo
RWB -Zabaleta
LWB - Srna (c)
CM - Veloso
CM - Fernandes
AMC - Robinho
Cf - Torres
Cf - Huntelaar

We won the title first season round and I have added Torres, Veloso, Zapata to the team but lost Dunne and Guardado (chairman sold him for £40m). It's now Sept so can't add players immediately. Prob feel I need a right wing back the most (zabaleta isn't amazing) Any suggestions. Can anyone suggest how I can strengthen this team as I fancy having a good go at the Champions League.

Cheers

Last edited:

My City team is

GK - Akinfeev
DC - Zapata
DC - Richards
DC - Leo
RWB -Zabaleta
LWB - Srna (c)
CM - Veloso
CM - Fernandes
AMC - Robinho
Cf - Torres
Cf - Huntelaar

We won the title first season round and I have added Torres, Veloso, Zapata to the team but lost Dunne and Guardado (chairman sold him for £40m). It's now Sept so can't add players immediately. Prob feel I need a right wing back the most (zabaleta isn't amazing) Any suggestions. Can anyone suggest how I can strengthen this team as I fancy having a good go at the Champions League.

Cheers

Lahm
Diarra

all good teams and ideas......come on though £170 million in second season.....no challenge

My City team is

GK - Akinfeev
DC - Zapata
DC - Richards
DC - Leo
RWB -Zabaleta
LWB - Srna (c)
CM - Veloso
CM - Fernandes
AMC - Robinho
Cf - Torres
Cf - Huntelaar

Cheers

how much did you pay for torres

I paid £82m for Torres. I have to say he's worth it. Mata at £5m and Fleck at £2.9m have been best value. I was league champion and Liverpool didn't qualify for CL so Torres was happy to join. If you still have him you can offer Elano as makeweight. (In my game Elano wouldn't agree personal terms though only to leave for Liverpool 2 weeks after in a separate deal).

Promote Ched Evans from the reserves...

Young player of the season two years in a row for me:)

Can anyone suggest how I can strengthen this team as I fancy having a good go at the Champions League.

Cheers

Davide Santon. He rocks the Championship at the age of 17, and I seriously mean that. He is amazing in my Crystal Palace side at the moment, if you stick him on a good training schedule you will have one of the very best right-backs on the game in a couple of years or so. And that's before he peaks. Other than that... I would say Sergio Ramos.

Good luck!

the game is already boring...you have torres..meaning you surely will be able to sign any other player

I wonder how many of you would have played with Mancheser City if the transfer budget was 4 mil....

Any improvements with 40mil or any sales ? :

Thanks

wtf. you have well too many players lmao. in my arsenal team i have like 20 players in my senior, 11 players on pitch, 7 subs and 2 players get left out.

You have like more than 37 :| what a waste of all that money. on players you dont really need.

i see it like this - the more players you have the more players are going to moan when they dont get first-team...

i truly believe that most of the people who managed man city, if they managed a lower league club they will crumble like a packet of crisps. Personal opinion.

if i had a quid for every time man city are mentioned on here id be sitting here with a gold plated ruby encrusted ****! buy who you want! your man city!!!!

Mandana always seems to be a good buy for me,Aguero is just quality