Man this site makes me feel old!

With a name like Dazzy D you can't feel that old, it sounds like some failed rapper
well if i was supporting a team like MK Dons i wouldnt have my name like urs braging about it 3 times,newayz dont u have to be up for school early in the morning zzzz :p

Last edited:
Most of the young members are just spammers and trolls(6), whereas most of the older ones are more mature.

Then there is Dunc, who says he is 21/22, but no-one really knows. Kinda like the Stig, but not so impressive.

Most of the young members are just spammers and trolls(6), whereas most of the older ones are more mature.

Then there is Dunc, who says he is 21/22, but no-one really knows. Kinda like the Stig, but not so impressive.

I just said I was 12 :'(

I am actually 21, 22 next month :) Personally, I don't care how old people are, as often it can be missleading online, some of the more mature people I know are younger than me, while alot of people older are more immature than.. well, not me, because I am pretty immature, but they are also pretty immature! :D

well if i was supporting a team like MK Dons i wouldnt have my name like urs braging about it 3 times,newayz dont u have to be up for school early in the morning zzzz :p

I was only jokin, I have nothin against anyones username, and school is off tomorrow so I'm good

13 and 14 Year olds FTW? :)

Me, you, rafmarinello, JK (I think) and Joshh and arsenaljames1997 are sorta the younger lads on the site :D

I'm 14 as well lads, so is ChelseaFan11.

I turn 15 in 5 months, so not too long :)

You have been great asset for the site considerin your 14, ur sigs r sick

23 going on 75, i dislike the youth of today. Why cant you stop flashing knives at each other, and go and get peacefully drunk on a park bench like we used to?

Bet you still enjoyed that 4-1 win didn't ya
ahh i get it a lil bit of rivalry (H) yeah i remeber thts when the fat ******* mellor scored a hattrick lol highlight of his career,u just caught us when we hit form

23 going on 75, i dislike the youth of today. Why cant you stop flashing knives at each other, and go and get peacefully drunk on a park bench like we used to?

Cool people don't do that, cool people collect pokemon cards

16... I think.

---------- Post added at 05:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 AM ----------

Cool people don't do that, cool people collect pokemon cards

I would say you have just proven his point.:p

The amount of times I've wanted to let fly with a pan on Peekachu (or however you spell it). Pokemon is nothing more than ****. and please lets not go off topic with how good Pokemon is eh? :)

ahh i get it a lil bit of rivalry (H) yeah i remeber thts when the fat ******* mellor scored a hattrick lol highlight of his career,u just caught us when we hit form

I was so up for a win after my prem team spurs beat arsenal :-( are goalie was pretty ****

---------- Post added at 05:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 AM ----------

The amount of times I've wanted to let fly with a pan on Peekachu (or however you spell it). Pokemon is nothing more than ****. and please lets not go off topic with how good Pokemon is eh? :)

I promise I will make a separate thread for that, for now let's talk about how old we are

Nah, more like 8 years.

I'm 15, but sort of act like a 40 year old...

Troll me and I'll groom you.

Is that why you keep asking for my Mobile number...?

Don't Generalize the youth of today mate, Not all of them are like that.... You say your day, but your not an old man.. and at least this country isn't in the state it was in the 80s.

One thing I wish I could do, is go back in time to proper football. The 84 Cup Final, days of Terry Butcher, Terry Fenwick, Bobby Robson nearly winning the World Cup, Tony Cottee scoring a hatrick for Everton. The days when football was football, before the namby pamby primadonnas

Is that why you keep asking for my Mobile number...?

Don't Generalize the youth of today mate, Not all of them are like that.... You say your day, but your not an old man.. and at least this country isn't in the state it was in the 80s.
that comment was largely tongue in cheek mate

One thing I wish I could do, is go back in time to proper football. The 84 Cup Final, days of Terry Butcher, Terry Fenwick, Bobby Robson nearly winning the World Cup, Tony Cottee scoring a hatrick for Everton. The days when football was football, before the namby pamby primadonnas

It's amazon how Nani just sprung to mind when u said primadonnas