Man Utd v Chelsea

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 238
  • Views Views 10K
this game seemed that bad desition evened theirself up park should have had a penalty but so should anelka. drogba's goal was offside but machada's was handball. we dominated in the first half and defended excellent in the 2nd half. ******* GET IN SUPER CHELSEA F.C!!!!

yeah we need to perform well for the rest of the season now and then we will be the new champions cause one game we drop points in if we do can **** it all up

i think this should be closed before bedlam sets in

CHAMPIONS, CHAMPIONS

Chelsea still got liverpool to play and spurs away so theres hope its a pity the linesman was paid he was in line with drogba and staring right at it the only excuse he can have is cheating although chelsea were the better team and utd deserved to lose after that first half performance and machedas goal was a handball if you watch it properly if he didnt use his arm he wouldnt have been able to control the ball he swiped at it with his arm after it came off his chest that in my eyes is a handball

utd have to go to blackburn next and if the league was based on home games blackburn would be in the top 4 i predict utd dropping points their. and then you go to city so we both have even games left.

i think this should be closed before bedlam sets in

CHAMPIONS, CHAMPIONS

But your post is the type of post that creates bedlam. You are not Champions, you are 1 point ahead of Man Utd with 5/6 games left.

Carlo doing a Wenger
"I didn't see the situation with Drogba"
What a legend!

But your post is the type of post that creates bedlam. You are not Champions, you are 1 point ahead of Man Utd with 5/6 games left.

actually 2 points ahead just to let you know ;)

Yeah thats why i said theres hope not that u would lose both games the fact of the matter is liverpool and spurs are better teams than blackburn

i know ;)

anyway, we are 2 points, but one thing is guaranteed. It is going to be close

Far from over,we always up our game Vs. Chelsea,and have a good record at home.Also you have Spurs
Though United do have City too.

Far from over,we always up our game Vs. Chelsea,and have a good record at home.Also you have Spurs
Though United do have City too.

Arsenal also have City, and we all have Spurs.
It looks tough, but if we can keep the form up we can do it.

Arsenal also have City, and we all have Spurs.
It looks tough, but if we can keep the form up we can do it.

i can see us beating spurs but liverpool will be the tricky game we hardly ever do well at anfield but then again we hardly ever do well at old trafford and look what happened today :)

Major offside. Like Redders said, we deserved a draw. Macheda's was handball, but like the ref said, he was a yard away from Cech when it popped up and hit him on the chest first then his arm. Nothing he can really do about it, and only Terry appealed for it. Both teams should have had penalties, but an appalling decision from the linesman.
Well done Chelsea for the win and we now have to hope they slip up vs Tottenham and vs Liverpool. We have to win the rest of our games this season or we're pretty much out of it. Nothing more than wins will do.

On a side not, 2 goals in 2 games for Macheda at Old Trafford. Not bad for an 18 year old eh? ;)

Not so good without Rooney ay ;)

Fully deserved i thought and especially in the first half where we dominated them all over the park. Second half was a struggle for 20 minutes but we defended brilliantly and once we got through that period i was confident we could get the win. Credit to United they didn't give up and piled on the pressure for periods in the second half. Touch of fortune with Drogba's goal but its about time we had a bit of luck on our side. Plus the fact Macheda's goal was a handball so it evens it out.

Expecting a barrage of United fans to come on and slate the referee and linesmen but thats normal. This thread will probably to closed soon anyway.

Oh yeah, Did you enjoy the game Ryan_Stubbs?

the title race this season has been one of the best ever chelsea and man utd have kept swapping places in the top 2 and a few times arsenal have come from about 11 points behind to be level and god knows who will come out on top hopefully chelsea :D

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

Not so good without Rooney ay ;)

Fully deserved i thought and especially in the first half where we dominated them all over the park. Second half was a struggle for 20 minutes but we defended brilliantly and once we got through that period i was confident we could get the win. Credit to United they didn't give up and piled on the pressure for periods in the second half. Touch of fortune with Drogba's goal but its about time we had a bit of luck on our side. Plus the fact Macheda's goal was a handball so it evens it out.

Expecting a barrage of United fans to come on and slate the referee and linesmen but thats normal. This thread will probably to closed soon anyway.

Oh yeah, Did you enjoy the game Ryan_Stubbs?

dont worry ryan stubbs wont be coming on this thread any time soon

As I said, I don't think either side deserved a win. I think we dominated the second half, just as you dominated the first. A fair result would have been a draw but that's football and we've got to take it on the chin. Well done Chelsea but the title race is still far from over IMO.

Well done Chelsea.

Now I'm waiting for all the United fans to come along with boners having a go at the linesman and referee.

Chelsea deserved the win if you judge it by who was the better team for the majority of the game.

Well done Chelsea.

Now I'm waiting for all the United fans to come along with boners having a go at the linesman and referee.

hahahahahaha i nearly fell off my chair laughing

Well done Chelsea.

Not all, I accepted it and took it on the chin.

HOPEFULLY EVERYONE ELSE CAN TO although it's very unlikely.

Also Billy, I don't think they deserved the win. But of course that is your opinion I believe it should have ended a draw. Would have been a fair result really.

Back